Sabth

Money

14 posts in this topic

I wish I know how to earn or make money and work my way out. 🎓

@Dauntment I don't know .

I bought this book for really cheap. And I just bought another similar book , and didn't think it change anything in me. I don't know if a book can do anything to me. 

Depends on kind of skills you have. And then it’s just doing the work. You need to sit down and figure out where are you stuck at.

Change your beliefs about money. If you think it is hard to find money it will be so. The opposite too. If you think it is easy it will be easy. Don’t try to change the patterns of this world but renew your mind so you will get abundance. 

Posted (edited)

@Amit @StarStruck whenever I thought of starting doing something, I had in mind things that are really high quality. I saw all those good brands. If I were to create a product I would want to be like them. But I have no basic. I don't know anything. 

How can people be so skillful? And be a creator of such things? How do they begin? Like Rolls Royce , burga,

Basically everything that are high end product and something that you actually wanna buy if you had the money. 

I don't know how they could even start, making all those product. If I were to create something, I don't wanna create cheap product. 

But I don't know where to begin. How can people be so skillful? 

Edited by Sabth

41 minutes ago, Sabth said:

But I don't know where to begin. How can people be so skillful? 

You have to start with baby steps to build momentum. Make a list of small things you can do everyday consistently to improve your skill. The brands you listed are like 100+ years old and have had literally a century of iteration and improvement. Dont compare yourself to those, compare yourself to who you were yesterday and just be consistent with tiny improvements. You move a mountain by carrying small stones

Well all of them had heaps of money, many years of experience, lots of free time, a grandiose team of experts, and a pinch of an unique idea.

I'm skillful in electronics, because I have years of education and projects in my pocket.

A book won't make you an expert.

Posted (edited)

On 13/03/2024 at 4:32 AM, Sabth said:

I wish I know how to earn or make money

I think the question here isn't necessarily about money psychology but more about obtaining some money on regular basis. 

The easiest answer to question "How to earn money" is to get employed. Are you able to do that or do you have barriers that prevent you from securing a stable employment? 

If there are barriers, do you know what they are? Simply asked: What do you think prevents you from getting a job? 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

What actions did you take after the last thread?

Every few months you post a thread like this and nothing changes in your life. Be critic about that, why?

I can't say anything more that I haven't told you in the past year.

More than you seem a clear case of learnt Helplessness

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

I think the question here isn't necessarily about money psychology but more about obtaining some money on regular basis. 

The easiest answer to question "How to earn money" is to get employed. Are you able to do that or do you have barriers that prevent you from securing a stable employment? 

If there are barriers, do you know what they are? Simply asked: What do you think prevents you from getting a job? 

Well, I have no experience.

I never work at a cafe or at an apparel shop

Besides , I never graduate. 

15 hours ago, Felliks said:

Well all of them had heaps of money, many years of experience, lots of free time, a grandiose team of experts, and a pinch of an unique idea.

I'm skillful in electronics, because I have years of education and projects in my pocket.

A book won't make you an expert.

:)

36 minutes ago, Davino said:

What actions did you take after the last thread?

I think I have become more comfortable /complacent with where I'm at. 

I don't know. 

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

Well, I have no experience.

Are you willing to start somewhere?

Some jobs require no prior experience nor prior education. They might not be the highest grade jobs but they will give you a kickstart point. 

Go online and see what's available in your town by literally googling [name of your city] + jobs. Or translated into your language

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It feels like all you do is post stuff to get people's attention and do nothing. All your posts are complaining and not changing your life. You just want attention and aomeone to listen to you. You're not here to change or uplift just whining and moaning and hoping we all come to your aid. 

@LoneWonderer meh~ I dont want ur attention and I don't want you to listen to me~~