Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bodhi123

This Guy Really Gets It

22 posts in this topic

We can't fight hate with more hate. We must feel compassion for those who are tearing the world apart. For they are lost.

We are the light. Let the light of your being brighten the world.

Peace... especially to those who hate.

I like the overall message and I think the speaker is genuine, but I can't help but feel this is kind of a new age religious stuff mixed with buddhism.  Stuff about fifth dimensions, tipping points in the world.  Lots of assumptions and dogma goes into his world view.  Things that I've seen are detrimental to my spirituality.  Not to say it couldn't be beneficial for someone else, I don't mean to speak for anyone but myself.  Maybe his words just didn't speak to me in particular.

Maybe you could provide some help for me to see his words from the proper perspective, @Bodhi123?

Edited by Heart of Space

Dude. We are 3rd density beings moving into 4th density being. Moving into 5th dimension.  Thus is vibration. Matter. Onecellf being cell. 

Forever reflect love. 

49 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I like the overall message and I think the speaker is genuine, but I can't help but feel this is kind of a new age religious stuff mixed with buddhism.  Stuff about fifth dimensions, tipping points in the world.  Lots of assumptions and dogma goes into his world view.  Things that I've seen are detrimental to my spirituality.  Not to say it couldn't be beneficial for someone else, I don't mean to speak for anyone but myself.  Maybe his words just didn't speak to me in particular.

Maybe you could provide some help for me to see his words from the proper perspective, @Bodhi123?

Underneath the meaninglessness of reality, there is Unconditional Love. I hope you may experience this one day. This can be achieved through conciousness work. It is the true nature of Consciousness. Live life according to this love and feel your consciousness rise. AND the quality of your life.

young, gelled hair & ear-ring wearing matt kahn was the best matt kahn

matt5.jpg

1 hour ago, username said:

@Visionary Have you experienced the Absolute yet?

Yes sir, 4 times in my life. 2 times during a psychedelic "trip" and 2 times sober. It really is the source of creation. 

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Maybe his words just didn't speak to me in particular.

Same here. Bentinho Massaro on the other hand does (most of the time) and Adyashanti (always).

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Same here. Bentinho Massaro on the other hand does (most of the time) and Adyashanti (always).

I'm confused by absolute do you mean they experiences most of the time union with All That is or do you mean their state of being?

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Different teachers have different maps. Bentinho and Adya both like Ramana and Nisargadatta though. Speaking in Nisargadatta's terms: the absolute is in which the "I am" arises and vanishes. The "I am" can show up as a whitness but the most advanced "version" of the "I am" is "unity consciousness" or "universal consciousness" - if that is what you are talking about. That is still within the domain of "I am" and not the absolute.

This here is Bentinho's map, it is very much influenced by Ramana and Nisargadatta as one might notice:
mO3dSYJ.png

Edited by Toby

36 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

I'm confused by absolute do you mean they experiences most of the time union with All That is or do you mean their state of being?

I can't really say what they experience first hand but Bentinho says infinity you can only "intuit" because it's beyond all that can be known.  So that leans more toward a state of being, in my book.

7 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I understand how some of his references may sound a bit odd.

I would just say there is much more to existence than meets the eye.

People like Matt are naturally more perceptive. He is aware of aspects of reality that are usually inaccessible. I believe he speaks from first-hand experience and is not making any assumptions.

Matt can be seen as a highly perceptive messenger delivering a message of love.

The message originates from a place of knowing. A place of Truth.

@Heart of Space dont look at him as a regular enlightened person. Although noone really is.

Matt can be interpreted as a messenger of love sent from a place where love has its home, and so do you.

Funny enough he kinda shits on the buddhist path :P

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

6 hours ago, Arman said:

young, gelled hair & ear-ring wearing matt kahn was the best matt kahn

matt5.jpg

This disturbed me. In a good way :D

Angel in making.

@Dingus actually infinity that is nothing and everything at the same time.
So much  more as well as much less. HOWBODAH

@Dingus Matt's sentence =D. 

If it is an illusion, make it disappear!

No I get what you are saying. I just find it highly impractical and there is a high tendency for pretense.
The entirety of creation is an illusion. And it will continue to be so for the infinity of your existence. Because the ONE infinite already knows the state of non-existence. It is not interested in that. It has been in that state beyond eternity in fact. :-) 

@Dingus The trap is that many seekers use the "illusion" as a means of escape, with hope that they can rest in non-duality for the rest of their life and then pass away. 
1. This will make enlightenment impossible.
2. If there iss suffering created within the illusion, then surely bliss can be created as well!

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

The trap is that many seekers use the "illusion" as a means of escape, with hope that they can rest in non-duality for the rest of their life and then pass away. 
1. This will make enlightenment impossible.
2. If there iss suffering created within the illusion, then surely bliss can be created as well!

@Martin123 I like your style ;)