Davino

Is it possible to become so conscious that you literally die?

51 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. My friend got hit by truck and had a mahasamadhi 😂😂😂

Probably my dad’s truck. He used to be a FedEx delivery driver :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

There are skyscrapers of Awakenings and breakthrough consciousness all throughout history. In one way I think that now is easier to awaken deeper or that some people have it easier. In a way this is correct but I remember a phrase my boxing coach once told me. To become a champion the difficulty is the same for everybody . Because it is so damn hard to become one of the bests, that the time when you were born matters but you're not gonna have it much easier because of that. It is so hard for everybody. Even though you are a good climber with the best equipment you are climbing Mount Everest, you get me? Wim hofman climbed it in underware

everest-wim-hof-e1624955087803-768x463.png

There's wild people out there. Some are afficionates walking arround the park or climbing something here and there. But to embark on a life death journey to go the peak of it all is another thing. Awakening gets VERY deep. Imagine saying you can climb mount Everest in underware, you would say impossible! 

Are you connecting the dots?

Edited by Davino

I don't feel like I'm inside the body, I feel like the body moves in me, do whatever it likes đŸ€”Â 

Mahasamadhi doesn't really make sense.

3 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I don't feel like I'm inside the body, I feel like the body moves in me, do whatever it likes đŸ€”Â 

Mahasamadhi doesn't really make sense.

Yes, it's one of those things you'll have to rise up to. It doesn't raise down for you

6 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Kind of like wearing a VR headset, but someone else is holding the controllers and moving “your” character.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

But the questions remains unanswered, are you inside the body somewhere trapped that now you wanna exit it? And can you recall the experience of entering it?

Just now, Yimpa said:

Kind of like wearing a VR headset, but someone else is holding the controllers and moving “your” character.

Yeah, exactly

1 minute ago, m0hsen said:

Yeah, exactly

Just make sure the devil isn’t that someone else ;)

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Just make sure the devil isn’t that someone else ;)

I'd say just enjoy the show, since you've got no control over anything, so just bring yourself some popcorn and have fun 😉

11 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I'd say just enjoy the show, since you've got no control over anything, so just bring yourself some popcorn and have fun 😉

I bought some popcorn via Target drive-up. They gave me popcorn that was past its best by date :(

I threw it away, but maybe I should not have. It was a good opportunity to challenge my biases and break a rule. 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Probably my dad’s truck. He used to be a FedEx delivery driver :P

Lolllll

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

But the questions remains unanswered, are you inside the body somewhere trapped that now you wanna exit it? And can you recall the experience of entering it?

Your body expans to infinity

You body has not end and no beginning. You want to grab your head and you don't find it

In all infinity you are becoming ever more Infinite

It usually goes like that. Your body becomes universal, the universe is seen as your very own body. You scratch the table like you scratch your ear. However this is still not the highest of full consciousness. Just with being beyond life and death you aren't conscious enough to literally your vessel colapses of  consciousness. Because I have awakened to it and I'm still here talking to you and it gets much more deeper. I think my point is clear not gonna go in the mud anymore. Awaken that's where you'll get all your answers from

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Some days ago I was sitting in my chair, Awakening so much that the world was my chair and everything was vibrantly Alive Consciousness. Floating in sky All nanocorners of Reality, each single point of existence I was conscious of and more consciousness, all my experience was consciousness and it had no limit in being more conscious of, conscious for infinity, no brakes.

As you might suspect so much consciousness is too much consciousness, more than what any "vessel" can hold. This kept going on and on and I just saw that if this kept going this would never end and I would merge in an infinite singularity to never come back.

Now that I had a few days, I'm just like: wait what was that?

Can I literally die of Consciousness? I didn't know about this

I had hear about MahaSamadhi the ultimate Awakening where your body literally dies with you as a thunderbolt roar... but let's say I never connected the dots. I'm still thinking of how this will make me reflect upon my spirtual journey. I mean you always want to become more conscious that is one of my living doings and beings. But becoming so conscious that you die? It feels like I hit a kind of bedrock of Awakening. Like you do one step more and it's over, if you want the next level you desintegrate the body into infinity forever and keep Awakening. Like that was the prizeticket for the Discotheque of ParadisexD

As I don't want to delude myself about this I really wanted to know if anyone can provide me feedback on this. Is it possible to become so Conscious that you literally die? Have you ever encountered a similar experience and offer me advice to surf the situation I'm facing?

Although I recongnise all forms are but God and God and God. Death of the body is in the equation? Maybe yes maybe no, maybe in one way, maybe in the other way

The experience described is one of many types you will encounter when floodgates open. A couple of experiences from this side include a tremendous burst of energy that surrounded the entire body and the sleep pattern was changed to just 1-2 hours per day for continuous 2-3 weeks which include some days where 48-96 hours are gone without any sleep. At the same time, the energy was so intense that it kept this body in a pristine state without any pain/health issues. Also, 1-2 hours of sleep per day was enough. The focus, Attention, and Aliveness felt were at their peak.

It diminished after 3 weeks maybe because of integration then again came back with some more fireworks. Each ride on the roller coaster was different in terms of understanding/insights/degree of energy felt. On some of the occasions it went so crazy that tears kept coming from eyes with continuous laughter for hours combined with answers/comprehension that it felt like the observer had no control but there was this energy (that can't be captured by words) that kept telling you its OK, let go & keep riding this roller coaster.

This is all happening after a decade of continuous search for the truth which started in childhood and was converted into a brute intellectual sand castle that ultimately crashed. The insight/Comprehension still keeps coming & this person has surrendered to it.

This person tries to avoid the word Mumbo jumbo like consciousness, God, and Non-duality because the comprehension/insights are so immense that a word can not encapsulate it. But due to language restrictions, have to use it sometimes. What you have mentioned is somewhat will be different for others and that's OK. The common theme for all these experiences will be LOVE, UNITY, ONENESS, etc etc

Regarding the Maha Samadhi: As per sources/books when Ramana Maharshi was alive he was in bliss 24/7. He never told anyone that he would attain Maha Samadhi. But after his physical death disciples did mention that he attained Maha Samadhi. All the above-mentioned POVs happened from a baseline human perspective. If some sage has done it past or doing it now then the only way to confirm it is via your own human POV experientially.

Again something from this person's POV & understanding: Once you arrived at LOVE, Bliss, GOD, Oneness, etc (give it any word) experientially. It's the baseline that is being experienced/one with it. It doesn't mean that from a specific human POV, you encapsulate every attribute of that force. It's like the limited thought system / EGO saying let's stop here. I got it. Let's build something on it which ultimately will be a "CULT".

If you as a person in this body let go and surrender after baseline is experienced. May be last roller coaster height was 250 meters. The next time it will be 500 meters. Understanding the baseline is one part and surrendering to "LOVE" without putting any boundaries or limitations & ready to die for it. That is where you get a taste of what "Infinite" really is experientially & it keeps coming. Sometimes in form of alien consciousness , sometime how amazing a mosquito is from 1000 point of view its wings, its flight etc etc 

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Davino said:

Your body expans to infinity

You body has not end and no beginning. You want to grab your head and you don't find it

In all infinity you are becoming ever more Infinite

It usually goes like that. Your body becomes universal, the universe is seen as your very own body. You scratch the table like you scratch your ear. However this is still not the highest of full consciousness. Just with being beyond life and death you aren't conscious enough to literally your vessel colapses of  consciousness. Because I have awakened to it and I'm still here talking to you and it gets much more deeper. I think my point is clear not gonna go in the mud anymore. Awaken that's where you'll get all your answers from

Nice

Just that If you've awakened to your true nature as consciousness, awareness in your direct experience in the now, you'd lose interest to have any business with the body that appears and disapear in you, your consciousness, you'd just be interested to remain as you are.

Who am I and why should I care about the body that could expand or contract and why it's important? Food for thought

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

Psychedelic experiences are good, just an experience, definitely could be valuable.

It's just that it leaves you with just an impression and vague memory of what happened, direct realization of the truth in the now is truly what matters and sticks and changes everything for good.

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

You are not inside your body, you are a structure of concrete reality, patterns upon patterns forming a certain perception, an appearance of a unique and totally concrete experience. Within this experience is your body, your memory, etc.

This structure is temporary, at some point it will disappear. Its substance is what creates anything else, living intelligence. What you really are is the living intelligence, and that living intelligence at any given moment could disintegrate this concrete structure, as it will.

The thing is that the structure itself is connected and is one with the intelligence to such a point that they act in a totally synchronic way, that is, that the structure dictates what the intelligence does, so to speak. Is it possible? Maybe , but maybe not, unknown territory 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@m0hsen Well from what some Guru's say, my Guru especially, what is You is Life, some call this Soul or Atman, Paramatman, and such labels, I like to call it just Life, the intelligence that allows all creation to happen and what is there before Creation...Surrounding this are the 5 shealths, Earth/Body, Mind/Mental, Energetic, Etheric/Astral, Bliss Bodies, kept together via the Karmic Substance..,So You have come here to experience this sort of Life, "A Spiritual Entity having a Human Experience" or something like that..Oneness is Completeness, Brahman per say, that is where all potental and possibility is, so duality has to exist somewhere and material/physicality as well, so we are it on this planet along with all other life forms..

Sadhguru's Wife attained Mahasamahdi while preparing for the consecration of the Dhyanalinga, so we so Blissed out and Happy with Life that she didn't want to see it change so she did this, it Surprised Sadhguru they say but he was proud of her for accomplishing it...

Don't Believe anything that he says, but don't Disbelieve it either, just find out for Yourself what is Truth, its what You really are!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

12 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

@m0hsen Well from what some Guru's say, my Guru especially 

You should care about what your direct experience tells about your true nature in the now.

Posted (edited)

Thinking about it, I think everything about mashamadi is bullshit, almost sure. It is like the siddhis. They say they exist but they never are shown. We always have to leave some space for doubt and be open minded, but seems that it's a lie . I mean, maybe it's possible, but not in the way that they told, like a premeditated act. For example the yogananda death was a heart attack and then they said it was mashamadi, this kind of histories 

Edited by Breakingthewall