Davino

Is it possible to become so conscious that you literally die?

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some days ago I was sitting in my chair, Awakening so much that the world was my chair and everything was vibrantly Alive Consciousness. Floating in sky All nanocorners of Reality, each single point of existence I was conscious of and more consciousness, all my experience was consciousness and it had no limit in being more conscious of, conscious for infinity, no brakes.

As you might suspect so much consciousness is too much consciousness, more than what any "vessel" can hold. This kept going on and on and I just saw that if this kept going this would never end and I would merge in an infinite singularity to never come back.

Now that I had a few days, I'm just like: wait what was that?

Can I literally die of Consciousness? I didn't know about this

I had hear about MahaSamadhi the ultimate Awakening where your body literally dies with you as a thunderbolt roar... but let's say I never connected the dots. I'm still thinking of how this will make me reflect upon my spirtual journey. I mean you always want to become more conscious that is one of my living doings and beings. But becoming so conscious that you die? It feels like I hit a kind of bedrock of Awakening. Like you do one step more and it's over, if you want the next level you desintegrate the body into infinity forever and keep Awakening. Like that was the prizeticket for the Discotheque of ParadisexD

As I don't want to delude myself about this I really wanted to know if anyone can provide me feedback on this. Is it possible to become so Conscious that you literally die? Have you ever encountered a similar experience and offer me advice to surf the situation I'm facing?

Although I recongnise all forms are but God and God and God. Death of the body is in the equation? Maybe yes maybe no, maybe in one way, maybe in the other way

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I’ve been playing a lot of Halo lately with my partner. We’ve been dying hundreds of times.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Maybe there is no you and there is no death nor life. There is only happening. Maybe in god realization reality dissolves and the dream begins again.

I have done high doses of shrooms and also felt like one more step and I was either gonna go insane or reality would dissolve or both. This felt like god mode or Buddhahood.

1 minute ago, Soul Flight said:

I have done high doses of shrooms and also felt like one more step and I was either gonna go insane or reality would dissolve or both. This felt like god mode or Buddhahood.

oh

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Just now, Davino said:

oh

Oh, I noticed you updated your signature. Nice ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

One can die a bit differently than the physical version for sure...

http://haunteduniverse.net/What_is_Enlightenment.html

Like, still with a pulse, but the former illusion of separation/separate-self dead. Once you see through this illusion, it never gets its full power back to make-believe.

Which is actually the best thing that can happen if the annoying bug is robbed of its hypnotizing power.

The death of the caterpillar is the birth of the butterfly. But death is death, and before the Gateless Gate it can look like annihilation, especially if it is not gradual but fast. Only later it is seen that it was just the death of an illusion.

An example:

https://scienceandnonduality.com/article/a-spiritual-awakening/

Francis Lucille:

"At this point, I felt that my death was imminent, and that this horrendous event would surely be triggered by any further letting go on my behalf, by any further welcoming of that beauty. I had reached a crucial point in my life. As a result of my spiritual search, the world and its objects had lost their attraction. I didn’t really expect anything substantial from them. I was exclusively in love with the Absolute, and this love gave me the boldness to jump into the great void of death, to die for the sake of that beauty, now so close, that beauty which was calling me beyond the Sanskrit words.

As a result of this abandon, the intense terror which had been holding me instantaneously released its grip and changed into a flow of bodily sensations and thoughts which rapidly converged toward a single thought, the I-thought, just as the roots and the branches of a tree converge toward its single trunk. In an almost simultaneous apperception, the personal entity with which I was identifying revealed itself in its totality. I saw its superstructure, the thoughts originating from the I-concept and its infrastructure, the traces of my fears and desires at the physical level. Now the entire tree was contemplated by an impersonal eye, and both the superstructure of thoughts and the infrastructure of bodily sensations rapidly vanished, leaving the I-thought alone in the field of consciousness. For a few moments, the pure I-thought seemed to vacillate, just as the flame of an oil lamp running out of fuel, then vanished.

At that precise moment, the immortal background of Presence revealed itself in all its splendor."

Selling the death of the caterpillar by the River

Edited by Water by the River

1 minute ago, Water by the River said:

Selling the death of the caterpillar by the River

I’m currently in a cocoon state :)

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m currently in a cocoon state :)

The end is in the beginning

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

Some days ago I was meditating in the park at night with a little THC, I was looking at a tree and I saw what the tree was, the living infinity flowing in it, then I saw that everything was alive, full, I got up and felt waves of energy coursing through my body at a level that was difficult to bear, I opened myself to it, tears fell down my face, it seemed as if an impossible monster of energy was emerging from this moment, it was completely overwhelming, like a nuclear reactor at full power, I thought: come on, more. This lasted about 20 minutes, with many fluctuations, a beautiful opening. My feeling was that at a given moment this could kill, disintegrate this experience.  

My feeling was that this moment is veiled since this is necessary for it to be concrete. you can disintegrate it on a mental level. Let me explain,: you can see it as a hologram inside you, see that everything is an illusion and disappears. This is one facet of awakening, but there is another: you can open yourself to its substance, to its energy. I would say that we are open to that energy to a point. We can cause a greater opening of energy flow at a given or permanent moment, this translates into a more alive, stronger experience. but we cannot open the tap completely, if the opening is total, it would be like looking at a supernova, you would be disintegrated. Just a feeling, maybe it's not the case, but I remember that I read that Ramakrishna and some of his disciples died quite young, maybe it's something related 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Well, the ones who (hypothetically) have managed to pull it off are no longer here to tell you about it, and the ones who are here to tell you about it haven't managed to pull it off. So it seems like the question doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it?

Why so serious?

@Davino there is no such thing as mahasamadhi, because you have never born. The one who Borns, alive and will die is the ego itself. You have never moved nor began, you are always what you are and where you are. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

if the opening is total, it would be like looking at a supernova, you would be disintegrated

Yeah when you get it

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

but I remember that I read that Ramakrishna and some of his disciples died quite young, maybe it's something related 

Many mystics do so in fact or live very long. It's an interesting fact. The legends says the old wise people that live a hundred years and more, like Shivapuri Baba. On the other hand you have mystics like Adi Shankara, awakening fully at 16 years and revolutionized all spirituality of the continet. Dying at 33. Jesus Christ also dying young at 33. Vivekananda at 39. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu at 48. Yogananda at age 59.

Attained MahaSamadhi in a theatre full of people while singing a poem

dinner-at-biltmore-hotel-on-yoganandas-last-day-1024x465.jpg

This photo was taken just before entering in the hall

paramahansa-yogananda-last-smile-yogoda-satsanga-society-of-india-front.jpg

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

there is no such thing as mahasamadhi, because you have never born. The one who Borns, alive and will die is the ego itself. You have never moved nor began, you are always what you are and where you are. 

Kindergarten Awakening

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Kindergarten Awakening

Lol. Find yourself in so called body, I will give you a thousand dollars. After that you can leave the body 😂😂😂

You can bring water to the horse but not make him drink it

So if you don't want to explode in infinite consciousness you can always say no to do that milk. But is there for you to discover not for me to proof

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

My older self is dying and a new and better life is beginning. Alleluia! 

If I could recal the experience of entering the body then sure I'll leave it one day too 🤔

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

You can bring water to the horse but not make him drink it

So if you don't want to explode in infinite consciousness you can always say no to do that milk. But is there for you to discover not for me to proof

Lol. My friend got hit by truck and had a mahasamadhi 😂😂😂

What is the right age when one should start meditating? This question has often been discussed in the world of spirituality. Some enlightened masters, such as Ashtavakra and Adi Shankara started meditating very early in their life. They attained self-realisation when they were really young. Adi Shankara is the most luminous example. He was merely seven year of age when his father, a poor brahmin, died and Shankara was expected to take care of his mother. But the boy wanted to become a sanyasi. This was a shock to his mother. She said to him: “Your father has died and you want to become a sanyasi? I cannot allow you.”

Shankara then continued living with his mother. He also started meditating on the banks of the river where he used to go for his morning bath. One day he requested his mother to accompany him to the river. She accompanied him to to the river and Shankara entered the river for the bath. Once again she was shocked to see that her son was suddenly caught by a crocodile. Now the story takes another unbelievable twist. Shankara cried and told his mother: “Now there are only two possibilities: either you give me permission to become a sanyasi or this crocodile is going to eat me. You decide. Be quick!” The mother relented and said: “Ok my son, I want to see you alive, you be a sanyasi.” At this point, the crocodile left the boy and disappeared. This may not be historical, may be just a parable. But for Adi Shankara there were only two options: sanyas or death.

Osho says: In the whole history of the world there is no other case parallel to Shankara. Somewhere between the age of seven and 11, he must have become enlightened. At the age of 11 he started writing his great commentaries on the Upanishads, and on one of the greatest and most complicated scriptures that exists in India, Badrayana’s Brahma Sutras. At the age of 11 it is almost impossible even to understand it — and Shankara wrote the greatest commentary. It has defeated all the great commentators of the past and all the great commentators that came after him. Nobody has been able to go beyond these flights of consciousness and bring such tremendous meaning to the almost-dead scripture of Badrayana’s Brahma Sutras.

By the time he was 33, Adi Shankara had written all the great commentaries on all the great scriptures, and he had travelled all over the country and defeated all the so-called great philosophers, theologians and priests. He died at the age of 33, just the same age as Jesus on the Cross. Osho concludes: Meditation changes your life pattern completely. This is still to be recognised by psychology. But the psychology of the enlightened ones knows perfectly well that consciousness can go on growing. It need not grow simultaneously with the body.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/opinion/op-ed/171017/mystic-mantra-the-age-of-meditation-and-enlightenment.html

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞