-
Content count
47 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Riccurdo
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Location
Finland
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
-
Riccurdo started following Why I Think Magic Is Real
-
@Joseph Maynor haha you really like this guy's dishes
-
Riccurdo started following What do you guys eat on a daily basis?
-
I wonder what is @Leo Gura's current diet?
-
@integration journey yeah more minimalism here.
-
@Leo Gura Yep, I guessed so, thanks for sharing your view.
-
I think the downside could be with the comment chains that you need scroll more down the see more comments which tends to hide people's opinions. Now we have pages and keeps everyone "equal".
-
@something_else Yeah I kinda get it to not have the option to like/dislike but having the feature to reply under the comments feels crucial to me. Like if there are more than 30+ comments it is very hard to keep up with every persons' conversation with each other. It is a big mess. Pls Leo *puppy eyes*.
-
I feel like the forum is lacking in many things and would need a big update. No likes or dislikes, no replying under the comments, no banner picture, etc. It could be that some of the features are meant to be like this.
-
I have done shrooms of 4 grams with the lemon tek method. I highly recommend it because it just taste way better and is quicker. Just thinking of eating them raw makes me puke haha.
-
Joseph Maynor started following Riccurdo
-
Hello! I'm also from Finland, Helsinki if you wanna catch up one day . It would be cool to meet a likeminded person who knows about spirituality!
-
@LordFall I recommend trying out calisthenics. It is basically working out only with your body weight and I find it the most natural and safe.
-
Riccurdo replied to Riccurdo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura Great tip! Thank you for answering my questions -
Riccurdo replied to Riccurdo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura Haha so the journey to reach total death is a massive crazy adventure! Is it possible to have an idea of how things work after death when taking strong psychedelics? Maybe it is still a partial view? -
Riccurdo replied to Riccurdo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura So after dying you become everything but the moment you stay in that depends how conscious you are? And of course reincarnation doesn't have to go back to human form but you can become high conscious alien in another planet? I'm asking these because I'm just curious how things work after death. -
Riccurdo replied to Riccurdo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura Does life include only the time when being a human or is life in some form after death? Some say that if you are not conscious enough after dying the expansion is too much to handle so they reincarnate again without experiencing the whole infinity? -
Riccurdo replied to Riccurdo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo GuraBut is physical death the same as complete surrender? Will you still have some ego left after dying?
