Rishabh R

Member
  • Content count

    1,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Rishabh R


  1. 1 minute ago, LordFall said:

    Achieving your goals is an achievement. If you want to have sex with beautiful women and you achieve it then that's success. If you don't want to and you accidentally get laid then you're failing yourself.

    I don't agree with this.

    2 minutes ago, LordFall said:

     

    I notice this in men that are not successful with women is they're afraid of confrontation. Intentional confrontation is good and usually leads to growth. The point is not to pick fights for the sake of it but to push the limiting beliefs of people that seem to be stuck in them to further the quality of the discussions on this board and also lead to insight for people that need them to be able to surpass their current limitations. 

    I agree with this . The confrontation part .


  2. @Inliytened1 Read this man . :) 

    I pasted this after copying it from forum guidelines .Read the point title hate speech ,racism , Sexism .

    What’s NOT Allowed:

    Self-promotion

    Coming here to start your teaching/coaching/guru business by leeching off this audience

    Multiple accounts. (If you are caught opening multiple accounts, both will be banned).

    Posting in any language other than English

    Sharing copyrighted material, including sharing of files, videos, music, etc. to which you do not have copyrights.

    Discussing group-buys or sharing of self-help products or courses.

    Discussing torrenting, warez, or cracks

    SPAM, including but not limited to: affiliate links, mass marketing, clandestine promotion, SEO, promotional PM

    Harvesting member contact information

    Links to pornography, graphic violence, religious/political propaganda, etc.

    Hacking the forum

    Viruses or malware of any kind

    Recruiting members for chat-groups outside of this forum, including Skype, Discord, chatrooms, etc.

    Starting new spiritual communities, private groups, or cults

    Mass messaging or abuse of the PM system

    PMing members with pitches or promotions or recruiting

    PMing members to share copyrighted material or do "group buys" of self-help products

    Duplicate-posting: posting the same thread in multiple locations

    Posting AI-generate content like text, images, or video without disclosing that it was sourced from AI

    Posting Deepfakes without disclosure

    Verbal abuse

    Verbally abusing moderators or administrators

    Threatening or blackmailing other members, moderators, or administrators

    Hijacking threads

    Hijacking the community, mass manipulation of the community, sabotaging the community, leeching off the community

    Excessive or repetitive creating of new threads or replies

    Hate speech: racism, sexism, homophobic slurs, threats, harassment, or excessive profanity

    Ganging up on other members, starting factions that splinter the community

    Sharing private logins to Actualized.org products or services with other users

    Reproducing or posting content from Actualized.org paid products

    Calling members names like: stupid, idiot, moron, asshole, retard, etc.

    Trash-talking, trolling, chronic criticism, blaming, and finger-pointing

    Political activism (this is NOT a political forum)

    Religious activism or dogmatic promotion of any religious belief system

    Threads about which religion is the best

    Debates about whether enlightenment is real. (If you doubt enlightenment this forum isn't for you.)

    Conspiracy theories (like Illuminati, Reptilians, 9/11 inside job, Flat Earth, Jews running the world, pedophilia rumors, etc)

    Spreading rumors and gossip

    Asking how to source drugs, psychedelics, or prescription pharmaceuticals

    Attempts to undermine or damage Actualized.org, staff, or employees

    Excessive thread bumping

    ALL-CAPS messages

    Impersonating Moderators, Administrators, Leo, or Actualized.org staff

    Threads about Actualized.org billing issues, refund request, bugs, or technical support. (Contact tech support for that.)

    Using images of Leo or the Actualized.org logo for your profile picture

    Offensive, grotesque, dirty, or sexual profile images or usernames

    Posting personal information such as address, phone number, or email

    Doxxing


  3. @Inliytened1 I hate to break it to you but regardless of the fact weather @Leo Gura is pro pickup or anti pickup . I have observed it in a huge number of guys. 

    Guy reads pickup theory - then approaches a lot of women - then get's laid/relationship/sex whatever from the woman. Then breakups with her and again back to 0 still suffering like he will remain single his whole life. Again back to where he started .


  4. @yetineti Ok thank you. I just honestly felt a little bit hurt from the fact that I attacked him a bit. Yup vulnerability is important. I just wanted to know his perspective and that's it . After all vulnerability is honestly expressing oneself despite feeling initial fear. And I can tell you right now that by typing this message to you on phone I am feeling nervousness but acting despite it .- Also I have noticed this is the single bottleneck that has the potential to improve my results.

    By the way @yetineti have you read Models by Mark Manson. I assume you have read it. I respect you too. ❤️


  5. @LordFall Ok but how do you overcome your approach anxiety ? I mean what I have found is that taking action despite anxiety surprises me about my potential. I mean one day at work - basically I am into science work and all. So I expressed myself honestly to a girl aka being vulnerable . She scolded me and told me to focus on work. Later the next day she initiated a conversation with me about my career plans , we had multiple joyful conversations . And also like earlier I wasn't practicing vulnerability , I mean I was obsessed ,needy and desperate for getting laid . Which was outcome dependent goal and my results with women sucked more than now ( honestly ) despite approaching .Lately I have been getting increased engagement from females. So could you explain that ? As per work I will be joining at a new workplace. And what I have noticed is that wherever I go some women reject me while some women are receptive to me . 😅


  6. @LordFall Ok sorry if I misunderstood you but I mean even though I have never been in a relationship expressing myself honestly to women even though I have anxiety has improved my results a bit . It's good that you pointed something in me. Maybe I must try something different besides vulnerability . So what methods are you using , I'm curious and sorry if you felt bad . 


  7. @LordFall Oh really a lot of assumptions . People like you obsessed over getting laid and treating others immaturely is a sign of foolishness . I know you don't give a F-- because you are indeed a narcissist and as per your narcissism only immature women will like you . 

    That doesn't generate results it generates hatred . Also remember one thing. And it matters what I have been through . If you don't appreciate don't comment on my posts. I am better off without you and people like you.


  8. @LordFall Isn't life already brutal and trying to make it easy leads to a more harder life rather than accepting the discomfort of life then taking action anyway. You don't know me personally dude ,leave apart the challenges I have faced and currently face . A part of training is also to challenge your own assumptions about people so that your advice doesn't add to someone else's distress . You can lead the horse to the pond but you can't make it drink water if you kick it you can't even lead it to the pond it will rebel.

    Try this - Before being harsh on anyone and making any judgement remind yourself that you don't know what the other person has been through . Sorry dude I hate your way of talking . You are practicing pseudo -skepticism.