Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B222

Masculine and feminine traits

11 posts in this topic

What are the benefits of embodying both, masculine and feminine traits?

The benefits is wholeness and a realization of Self.

Because everyone has both Masculine and Feminine traits, resisting the embodiment of either of these 'energies' will lead to repression and a splitting of wholeness.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Google Jungian self actualization. The anima and animus. Study anthropology and male and female gods.

It's about balance and wholeness while still embracing your gender. Maturity. Healthy emotions. Being natural and authentic. Laugh easily. Shudder easily. Be at ease. Put others at ease.

Adi-Buddha_Samantabhadra.jpgBoth opposites are one.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

For me, embodying masculinity leads to a better sense of self.

As a background I am repressing so much my masculinity because of childhood conditioning that says a narrative of "being a man always creates evil", I also don't have any healthy masculine figure in my environment.

Some benefits are: that I can be more assertive and certainly won't hold back myself doing what I need to do to achieve the goal in mind. I can assert dominance and leadership if I need to. My whole body is also more grounded, I can feel all my body as ever before. I am not as arrogant as before (I am not sure why), but certainly I am more courageous. I am more at ease. My body has some kind of warm aura (I never felt it before).

As Emerald says before, it makes me more whole. Literally. :D

Edited by Manusia
Clarity

@Manusia I have the opposite issue - repressing much of my femininity.

Life will present you when it’s time for change. And it’s never too late to explore. ^_^

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 08/03/2024 at 10:15 PM, Yimpa said:

I have the opposite issue - repressing much of my femininity.

How it feels and affects you?

6 minutes ago, Manusia said:

How it feels and affects you?

I’ve suppressed it so much that I lost contact with how it even feels and affects me.

That was my past self, anyhow. Now I’m slowly learning to explore and not be afraid of femininity. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI