ivankiss

When the opposite is no longer needed

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only reason it will make you sick is also because of the mind. You'd be surprised how much of the mind controls the biological aspects of the body. You can think yourself sick and you can think yourself well.

Take a gallon of poison and tell me that it’s all the mind, you guys got your relative views tangled with your absolute and it is problematic. You have so separate the 2.

Edited by Yousif

@Yousif Brosif you're full of shit and you need to stop for your own good xD

7 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Take a gallon of poison and tell me that it’s all the mind, you guys got your relative views tangled with your absolute and it is problematic. You have so separate the 2.

It's the mind that also thinks it's problematic. Don't take this convo so seriously. You don't have to separate the 2. It will conjoin or separate on it's own depending on your state except for in conversation.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@ivankiss nice post. Thank you for sharing. 

7 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Consciousness needs no opposite in order to be conscious of itself. Opposition is only necessary while it seems like there is something other than consciousness in existence. Once that final barrier collapses, all there is is one, infinite, conscious Beingness

However, in this part consciousness can not know itself or be unconscious. Because, it is just Being. No words there, no mind there, no consciousness there, only nothing there. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Yousif Brosif you're full of shit and you need to stop for your own good xD

Real infinity consists of paradoxes, which means it’s wrong it say white over black , absolute vs relative, there will be no point in which you can say that it’s one because that excludes the many, or that it’s nothing because that would exclude something. 

@Yousif There is no inclusion or exclusion either... you are getting way too lost in thought. Hence all the paradoxes.

Do you need to include or exclude anything in order to be conscious right now? No. It's already the case. Effortlessly so. And nothing is opposing it.

End of story.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Yousif There is no inclusion or exclusion either... you are getting way too lost in thought. Hence all the paradoxes.

Do you need to include or exclude anything in order to be conscious right now? No. It's already the case. Effortlessly so. And nothing is opposing it.

End of story.

No inclusion or exclusion, is like saying there’s no life and death, you say it’s all consciousness which is another name for existence, you also said there’s no unconsciousness, which means there’s no nothing, how you gonna say there is no inclusion or exclusion? You keep changing your mind on the spot. 

3 minutes ago, Yousif said:

No inclusion or exclusion, is like saying there’s no life and death, you say it’s all consciousness which is another name for existence, you also said there’s no unconsciousness, which means there’s no nothing, how you gonna say there is no inclusion or exclusion? You keep changing your mind on the spot. 

Being=Empty Mind

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Yousif My bad. For a second I actually thought you might be half - awake. Hence my efforts. Honest mistake. 

If true opening occurs, there are no opposites or comparison, there is unlimited absolute total existence. Opening means the breaking of the limits. Opposites and contrasts occur in existence, but existence has no opposite. It is a bottomless abyss that has only one quality: it exists. With you breaking the form and being the abyss for a single second, the certainty that you are the source of life and at the same time life will be obvious. There is no opposite to life because the fact that there are no limits is what you are and is the source of life

@Breakingthewall Yes, that sounds good. Very nice.

Although it could be said that life has an opposite, and it's death. But existence/being/consciousness transcends this life and death duality. Consciousness has no opposite.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Breakingthewall Yes, that sounds good. Very nice.

Although it could be said that life has an opposite, and it's death. But existence/being/consciousness transcends this life and death duality. Consciousness has no opposite.

Death isn't the opposite of life. It's just change of form... which is also another way of describing life.

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

Difference is a concept, and this concept undeniably exists. If it didn't, then we we wouldn't be here talking about it.

Can you transcend this concept? Sure you can. But transcension = inclusion, not getting rid of.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

transcension = inclusion, not getting rid of.

@Bazooka Jesus I have recently got to the point where I see indeed at least to ways of transcendence. One through extinguishing the experience, second through full integration of experience. Both are equally valid, although to quote Wolfgang Smith: "they are polar opposite". If you mix them you will find yourself in total mess.

I would add that both are extremely challenging because whether you extinguish or integrate experiences, you do it with all experiences - from very good to very bad. No so easy..

Posted (edited)

The opposite is a thought.

No such thing in actuality.

In actuality, what there is, is consciousness. Presence. Being.

Perceiving, feeling, and thinking (of opposition, or anythingelse for that matter)

99.99% of shit that bugs you guys... falls into the thought category. And you're not even aware of it. You believe it's more than just another thought. You believe it's real.

Hilarious. And quite tragic, too.

Edited by ivankiss

God is outrageous! 

Just look at all these disagreements on this forum... yet there is no actual opposition of any kind going on. It's crazy!

All opposites secretly compliment each - other. It all fits perfectly.

@ivankiss Agony and ecstasy are built into the flywheel of the experience of being human. No spells can change that. You can only gradually accept it more and more and find in this acceptance the path to inner peace, or you can rebel and curse reality. It won't help, but it is your sacred choice.

On 7.3.2024 at 4:44 PM, ivankiss said:

The opposite is a thought.

No such thing in actuality.

The thought is actual... otherwise you would not be here talking about it. The trick is to simply recognize it for what it is: A thought. Nothing more, nothing less.

No occurrence within reality is a mistake that needs to be corrected. It just needs to be seen for what it really is.

On 7.3.2024 at 5:02 PM, ivankiss said:

All opposites secretly compliment each - other. It all fits perfectly.

dab099_a259ca77b7c64971a891858bfae294e6~mv2.gif

Why so serious?

On 7/3/2024 at 9:11 AM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Bazooka Jesus I have recently got to the point where I see indeed at least to ways of transcendence. One through extinguishing the experience, second through full integration of experience. Both are equally valid, although to quote Wolfgang Smith: "they are polar opposite". If you mix them you will find yourself in total mess.

It seems that reality has two faces, substance and form. They really are one, since the form is made of substance, but opening yourself to the formless substance, which contains all the possible forms, I believe is the first step, and then opening ourselves to the synchrony of the form, to see the absolute in the relative, is the other, that never ends I think