CosmicExplorer

Jeremy meeks mugshot story is crazy

16 posts in this topic

For those of you who say looks is not important

I mean dude became super famous right after they photographed him in a fucking jail. Thousands of girls started sending him naked photos within hours of his mugshot going viral. He received 45 modeling/movie contracts while still being in jail! It's insane what millimetres of bones can do.

Posted (edited)

Do you think Michael Jackson was handsome and if he went on the town without him being Michael, just a regular dude who looked the exact same way, you think girls would be all over him? Probably not, but teenage girls were throwing their panties at him on stage and fainting at his concerts.

It's because of the mugshot and the fame. If this guy walked down the street without the story behind him, it would have been different. Do you think he was getting all this attention before he got arrested, no. But he still looked the same way.

Use your head. Don't let social media use you.

How you look right now, if something bazaar happened to you, girls would probably be all over you too, If you say played in the NBA with your same looks, you'd be all of a sudden be popular with the girls, even if you are unattractive.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Literal serials killers get fucking hit up on by crazies all the time, this man's nothing special besides being a meme.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Ugly ass Flava Flav is gettin girls left and right.

Posted (edited)

True I agree

Women like appearance because they are superficial 

If he was an old man,Women will be nowhere 

Edited by Creatorbeing

3 hours ago, Creatorbeing said:

True I agree

Women like appearance because they are superficial 

If he was an old man,Women will be nowhere 

What about men. Well, I guess they stare at me because of my mind. Because they love the way I think. My intellect and personality. That's what they look at when they call to me and say hi. "Hi I think you're smart would love to get to know that lovely brain of yours, would you go on a date with me?" Me: "Sure, my favorite place to go is the library, can we go there?" "Sure as long as you talk dirty to me in the anatomy section and whisper to me how much your breasts are superficial".

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ugly ass Flava Flav is gettin girls left and right.

My personal all time favorite example is French existentialist philosopher Jean-Paul Satre.

Here is what the dude looked like:

proxy-image(3).jpg

Well, ok, this is not a real life portrait (in case you've wondered), but it gives you a pretty good idea of what an ugly motherf***er he was. And yet, he was one of the most infamous philanderers of his time; according to legend, women simply could not resist this guy.

Sooo, yeah... if old Jean Paul managed to shag them ladies by the hundreds, there is zero excuse for ANY guy out there for not getting laid.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

46 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

My personal all time favorite example is French existentialist philosopher Jean-Paul Satre.

proxy-image(3).jpg

Well, ok, this is not a real life portrait (in case you've wondered), but it gives you a pretty good idea of what an ugly motherf***er he was. And yet, he was one of the most infamous philanderers of his time; according to legend, women simply could not resist this guy.

Sooo, yeah... if old Jean Paul managed to shag them ladies by the hundreds, there is zero excuse for ANY guy out there for not getting laid.

Looks like Hunchback of Notre Dame.

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Looks like Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Omg, how insulting... the hunchback ought to sue you for defamation, sweetheart. xD

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Omg, how insulting... the hunchback ought to sue you for defamation, sweetheart. xD

Lol

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

proxy-image(3).jpg

If he was just a regular guy off the street with that same look, he would have problems. But his status did the trick. There are no mistakes in the Universe. Men are providers. In order to provide you need to have something to provide. In order to be a container for provision, you need incentive. Tadaah! That's where women come in. We provide the incentive for men to go make something of themselves in order to be able to provide and protect their families. So that's why status becomes a value for women, whether they directly benefit from it or not. 

Our physical appearance is the incentive men need however that looks like to suit his desires.

I understand. When you are in a negative mindset, these kind of stories can be hard to take but it's not a conspiracy, it's how we evolved. At the end of the day you have to focus on your own journey, resenting what another man gets can only trigger seething poisonous resentment which will sabotage you. If I could turn back the clock when I was deep in my resentful phase I would just ignore these kind of stories, they keep young men in a negative feedback loop. 

That is what you get, when you have good looks and can fill a stereotype.

But if he would display unattractive behaviour/personality any woman would leave him for the next ugly guy who has a attractive personality.

It is just, that by his looks you would imagine he also has a attractive personality.

Compared to someone who looks like he is coming for the last magic the gathering community event or something.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:08 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Do you think Michael Jackson was handsome and if he went on the town without him being Michael, just a regular dude who looked the exact same way, you think girls would be all over him? Probably not, but teenage girls were throwing their panties at him on stage and fainting at his concerts.

Yes, status can do that. It's probably even more important than looks for attracting women.

4 hours ago, universe said:

But if he would display unattractive behaviour/personality any woman would leave him for the next ugly guy who has a attractive personality.

Questionable. I think even with an unattractive personality he would still be a desired man overall just because of his top 0.001% looks (he aged and doesn't look as good anymore). The problem with the black pill/incel community arguments is that they, to prove their points, show examples of not just good-looking men or even like really handsome guys, but the absolute top tier best-looking models on the earth. Yea I believe if you are so good-looking that people are willing to pay you to photograph you, you'll get laid easily even with an unattractive personality, however, that's so rare it's basically irrelevant. All decent looking guys still have to put some work to get laid

4 hours ago, universe said:

It is just, that by his looks you would imagine he also has a attractive personality

The halo effect

On 2024-03-04 at 4:15 AM, lostingenosmaze said:

Literal serials killers get fucking hit up on by crazies all the time, this man's nothing special besides being a meme.

He built a real a career from the sounds of it?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Imagine a woman who desires this Jeremy because of his looks.

They meet for a date and all he does is trying to get her to like him, he is super nervous and fake laughs to everything she says. He doesn't hold eye contact, instead he looks down most of the time. His voice is like Mickey Mouse but very quiet and he talks very fast. He doesn't display any passion, ambition or interest in life. Whenever he opens his mouth either a lame ass joke comes out or he is too much in his head to even say anything. He doesn't listen to her. He acts very surprised that she even likes him. And at the slightest hint from her, he thinks she doesn't like him anymore. He doesn't feel comfortable in his skin, he scratches his arms all the time and looks over his shoulder as if he assumes everyone is out to get him.

And most importantly he doesn't lead her. He waits for her to make a move, he waits for her ask him out, he lets her pick a date for them, he waits for her to show him where to sit, etc.