Max1993

For Those Who Doubt Leo

18 posts in this topic

It seems the older that I get, (30 now) the more that the pieces are starting to come together. I could talk on and on about how good God is, how good infinity is, how good you are, but I want to keep this brief. The truth IS good, it is not neutral, it is not empty, it is not complacent, it is good. Just love yourself with the same depth that infinity loves you with. It is both real and unreal, your pain and experience is real, but only out of love, so that you and me can be real for a short while, until you disassemble yourself. I love you. Stay strong and the universe will send you a lifeline. I promise. 

@Max1993 thank you.  The Truth is Good - but it is also bad.  It must love that part of itself as well  That makes it totally Good with a capital G.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The truth is pure intelligence, pure power, is it good? Well, if good is this, ok, it isIMG_20240228_073225.jpg

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The truth is pure intelligence, pure power, is it good? Well, if good is this, ok, it isIMG_20240228_073225.jpg

I think is just unconscious Creation. The process reality is doing is to go from unconscious Creation to more conscious.

When you experience other being as part of Yourself, could you ever murder, abuse, etc?

Only because you are unconscious (Mind, beliefs, differences, dualities), you can fight the believer of another religion, because you dont see the Life they are IS the same Life you are, rather you see them for their beliefs and labels, so you fight them.

I think the process of reality is for the beings inside It become Conscious of non duality and automatically everything Will be better, until reality implodes itself of so conscious it became. And dream ends. 

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

When you experience other being as part of Yourself, could you ever murder, abuse, etc?

It's simple, You are in the tribe, hunting to avoid dying of hunger and stuff, and every time you see that girl something deep inside you says that she is for you, to perpetuate your lineage, the cosmos screams at you, fuck her. But there's this other guy, she's smiling at him now. the cosmos screams at you: kill, kill with pain, destroy him and scream with joy when you see him trying to pick up his guts from the ground. Thats the design of reality, what to do? 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's simple, You are in the tribe, hunting to avoid dying of hunger and stuff, and every time you see that girl something deep inside you says that she is for you, to perpetuate your lineage, the cosmos screams at you, fuck her. But there's this other guy, she's smiling at him now. the cosmos screams at you: kill, kill with pain, destroy him and scream with joy when you see him trying to pick up his guts from the ground. Thats the design of reality, what to do? 

Is not the cosmos, is your unconsciousness that screams at you. The Only solution become more conscious. As humans we have the possibility of going beyond out survival toxic obsessions. 

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is not the cosmos, is your unconsciousness that screams at you. The Only solution become more conscious. As humans we have the possibility of going beyond out survival toxic obsessions. 

No, it's the power of the life. Do you think that bulls have horns and fight to the death for females because they are unconscious? It is the intelligence of reality that has created that design. the same thing that has created the drive for war, murder and conquest in the Hunans. Where has there been a peaceful human group? yin and yang, and the yin is deep, dark and laughs with its sharp-fanged mouth while witnessing the impalement of children in front of their parents. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, it's the power of the life. Do you think that bulls have horns and fight to the death for females because they are unconscious? I

I saw you posting rammstein. I think you will love it, especially the lyrics:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, it's the power of the life. Do you think that bulls have horns and fight to the death for females because they are unconscious? 

Of course, they are animals, they are behaving purely based on their survival instincts. 

Murder and war is just God or Reality being unconscious. The more conscious it becomes the less damage It Will do to itself.

See, nobody has to taught humans to not hurt their own hand. Why? Because is your hand. 

Whatever you include as part of Yourself you Will not hurt. Whatever in your Mind you see fundamentally different, there is a possibility of Big damage and violence if things go south. Precisely because humans have inmense Power to create tools. A bull can hit with a horn, but a human as you said...It can torture you and damage you in inimaginable ways

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

dark and laughs with its sharp-fanged mouth while witnessing the impalement of children in front of their parents. 

Jesus 🤣I love how positive you always are 🤣🤣

Edited by Javfly33

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Jesus 🤣I love how positive you always are 🤣🤣

😅😅 

Really we are speculating, nobody knows why things are as they are. I would say that reality will stop being a horrible son of a bitch only when it finds a more effective option to move in the direction that its drive demands. It's nothing personal, just business. But if the business demands, let's say, ugly things, there is no limit for them . Kali is always lurking.

8 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I saw you posting rammstein. I think you will love it, especially the lyrics:

I will listen, yeah, I really love Rammstein.

Interesting NDE

What if you're not God? What if you didn't create the stars, trees, flowers etc. 

@Inliytened1 But it keeps evolving to be gooder lol, I know what you mean though... 

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Whatever you include as part of Yourself you Will not hurt.

This is not true. There are people who deliberately hurt themselves. It's called NSSI (Non-suicidal Self Injury). They don't want to die but they hurt themselves for whatever reason. They deliberately cut themselves to the point of bleeding and some even get sexual gratification from doing so. Humans are sick fucks. 

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

See, nobody has to taught humans to not hurt their own hand.

Aren't babies and toddlers humans.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is not true. There are people who deliberately hurt themselves. It's called NSSI (Non-suicidal Self Injury). They don't want to die but they hurt themselves for whatever reason. They deliberately cut themselves to the point of bleeding and some even get sexual gratification from doing so. Humans are sick fucks. 

Because they have lost their mind, sure.

You can not put an example like that because you are deliberately choosing a mad person.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Aren't babies and toddlers humans.

A baby doesn´t have even self consciousness, is just functioning by their instints as an animal. Even though, usually babies won´t hurt themselves. They might do it unconsciously in the process of exploring reality or their own body. 

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You can not put an example like that because you are deliberately choosing a mad person.

A baby doesn´t have even self consciousness, is just functioning by their instints as an animal. Even though, usually babies won´t hurt themselves. They might do it unconsciously in the process of exploring reality or their own body. 

Ok, so there are exceptions to your rule. I get it.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Do you eat meat?

Or anything other than fruits?

Because if yes then it was a result of either murder in inhumane conditions (meat) or just theft from the plant.

And now that I think of it, maybe you're right. Maybe that is the result of unconsciousness and we will as humanity be fruitarians at some point.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

21 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Do you eat meat?

Or anything other than fruits?

Because if yes then it was a result of either murder in inhumane conditions (meat) or just theft from the plant.

And now that I think of it, maybe you're right. Maybe that is the result of unconsciousness and we will as humanity be fruitarians at some point.

Yes, even eating fruits is stealing from the planet. Some kind of selfishness is necessary to survive, but how much is the question. 
There is a difference between torturing your genitals with a taser vs giving you a pat in the back :P

Edited by Javfly33