Past-Philosopher-562

6 Months Timeline of deep work on Leo Gura's videos and concepts ?

5 posts in this topic

Hello there

How much do you think a person can Accomplish in 6 months of deep work actualizing using Leo Gura 's concepts and videos . Like if Leo , could explain , how much being needs and survival needs can be met by just working on 6 Months' timeline of work on his concepts trying to embody them .

It would be preferable if Leo can tell us how much outcome and results he creates in 6 months if he has a memory distinction .

A person could potentially grow and develop more in those six months than their entire life beforehand if they went balls to the wall. It also depends what you consider success in this scenario. Reaching higher levels of consciousness in six months of real work in line with Leo’s teachings than the person had ever reached before is highly likely in my opinion. If we’re talking about what modern society generally views as success, the person in question might seem worse off than before the six months began. I’d say that’s pretty much how my first six months went at least. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

@Leo Gura How much Accomplishment you can produce in 6 months ? -- I am not refering to social success always but how much concepts we can embody in 6 months of working .

Doing this work properly should make ya realize that time is an illusion and something you are hallucinating :S

But, eff it. Take Leo’s Life Purpose Course anyway and have yourself a good time!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

If you take it with the seriousness of a 6 month university semester I'm sure the results would be very positive 

If you are gonna joke around as a hobby, 6 months is not much time.

It depends more on your dedication than on his work.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️