Princess Arabia

This Is How Most Females View "Looks" On A Man

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Creatorbeing said:

Woman like one thing sex/house car and money do u understand honey.

See ,no beggar on street has partner.

There's no love only what benefits woman, 

If woman are with ugly,then it's because they failed to land hot 6 pack abs.

They lie too to sound nice people of morality. 

Believe only yourself, earn things for yourself, atleast u will not feel regret of being with someone who loved u for looks,appearance, money,status etc what benefits the other  

Everyone looks for themselves, so why not love yourself 

Look in the mirror and say I love me

If you think women actually care about money you are hopelessly lost

Perhaps you’ve been listening to women too much and taking them too seriously. When women get what they want they move on because they have all they want and something’s still missing. When they don’t get what they want but are told what to want they thrive. Egoically, anyway.

Edited by The0Self

Posted (edited)

Theself

Moderator dude

U remind me of

men everywhere, they all same.

I spoke what I think about woman and I don't need woman. 

I never asked to agrue with woman defenders like robots outta nowhere

I remember in my class, see how if u touch a girl, all men will fight each other over woman. 

I don't need women, im not lost 

I am happy on my own.

I agree with Last part on Some level moderator 

Edited by Creatorbeing

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Creatorbeing said:

Theself

Moderator dude

U remind me of

men everywhere, they all same.

I spoke what I think about woman and I don't need woman. 

I never asked to agrue with woman defenders like robots outta nowhere

I remember in my class, see how if u touch a girl, all men will fight each other over woman. 

I don't need women, im not lost 

I am happy on my own.

Oh nvm dude my mistake. Assumed you liked sex. If not or at least if you don’t need it, we’re kindred spirits anyway. Did I mention I don’t practice game anymore? You misinterpreted me and it was because I didn’t make myself clear because we aren’t face to face. No hard feelings.

But seriously even if you are homeless and have zero dollars a woman could see that as a bargain if she sees a mindset she likes in your noggin. Just the way it is. Took me maybe 10 women max to understand that shit fuck man.

Edited by The0Self

On 27/02/2024 at 9:00 PM, Princess Arabia said:

This is why your ugly buddy get's laid more than you do. 

🤣🤣 Wel... thank you for the free slap in my face first thing in the morning.

There´s nothing like drinking my first cup of coffee in the morning and this is the first thing I read once I wake up... Love messages from princess arabia as always 🤣

Posted (edited)

@The0Self haha ive been marked by the 16y olds and 16olds looking that are actually 25 while you are marked by grannies  from 50-60 i suppose, something is wrong here, with your retirement you brough disturbance in the force.Im joking but im serious.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self haha ive been marked by the 16y olds and 16olds looking that are actually 25 while you are marked by grannies  from 50-60 i suppose, something is wrong here, with your retirement you brough disturbance in the force.Im joking but im serious.

Oh there are plenty of 17 and 16 year olds that shake their ass at me and tell me the whole “I’ve never told anyone this but” etc. I’m just bound to 18+ perhaps because I don’t take things seriously but I also I value not being in jail. I know what the fuck you mean though

And it’s not all about sex. You try tons of grannies (yes lol, but for me always under 55) who are broken yet spiritually fit coming after you if you have a kind heart. Maybe you’re not kind, and that’s fine. Obviously joking in a sense:

Bad boys bring heaven to them 🤷🏻 but good boys go to heaven 🤣

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Yeah some are so desperate they dont care about the age which is crazy."ive never told anyone this but" its like sayin i have 2 aces in poker.Yeah older women love kidness for some reason no bad boys no more 😂 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self Yeah some are so desperate they dont care about the age which is crazy."ive never told anyone this but" its like sayin i have 2 aces in poker.Yeah older women love kidness for some reason no bad boys no more 😂 

Brother you know what’s up. Primarily the girls that ghost me are broken, in a good way. It’s like they see something that you can only see by living for 30-55 years. God rest their souls

@The0Self They can ghost you thinking this guy is too good for me,so they go pick someone they find wont need to work for.You can only be you and do you rest is crazy to start thinking about.

It's you.

Now fight.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:26 AM, Javfly33 said:

🤣🤣 Wel... thank you for the free slap in my face first thing in the morning.

There´s nothing like drinking my first cup of coffee in the morning and this is the first thing I read once I wake up... Love messages from princess arabia as always 🤣

Boombastic!!

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Thank you for doing this Princess Arabia.

On 27/02/2024 at 8:16 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

I love this because it showcase that there are 2 people in the game.

The hunter and the mark.

Hunter is someone who looks to benefit himself/herself and is looking for a target to make a move.

Mark is someone who is reacting to the hunter and doesnt even know he is being marked by the person with game,he is just being played like a food.Like a guy who pays rent to get affection or woman who wants love but she knows she cant get this guy.

Classis power dynamic.

Do you want to be a hunter or a mark?

Im off the topic btw but interesting to point out imo.

Once a girl even told me later after we engaged. She said : - Rafa, do remember the day I asked to talk with your in private yadayadayada.. so I was ready fixing for for some time. 

Well is you observe the animal style courting, for example in birds, you see that the male make the show and the female stay there watching, reading some whatever marks her specific specie needs to keep evolving. Well, as humans we dont have only one standard specie of woman but thousand and including the tramatic part of it.  A lot of girls sometimes are actually looking for what kind of guy have the traits she needs to heal some part of her traumatised psyche. Or her survival needs in the moment.

On 27/02/2024 at 8:00 PM, Princess Arabia said:

If she's just looking for a good time, then she (look)s for the type of guy with that particular look and scans him with her built in 'look's radar'. That's what's physically attractive to her in the moment.

Basically: Woman go to the Supermarket and ask her own inner radar : Welll, what do I need today? Vanilla Icecream with Strawberry, Chocolate or a Whole Meal with Healty Ingredients?

The other question is related of the "How" is this inner radar is built. Ok, we have some biological tendencies , but How much of it is misallingned by social conditioning. 

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Basically: Woman go to the Supermarket and ask her own inner radar : Welll, what do I need today? Vanilla Icecream with Strawberry, Chocolate or a Whole Meal with Healty Ingredients?

The other question is related of the "How" is this inner radar is built. Ok, we have some biological tendencies , but How much of it is misallingned by social conditioning. 

Intuition cannot be scarred by social conditioning. It is inherent. Built in, so-to-speak. Women are highly intuitive by nature. 

2 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

Thank you for doing this Princess Arabia.

You're welcome, I assume you agree or that it peeked some curiosity.

On 01/03/2024 at 1:51 AM, Princess Arabia said:

The toxic girl can still be attracted to a non-toxic because the energy seeks balance but will drain the hell out of you and suck you dry. So sometimes these aren't conscious decisions it's the force that's driving the situation. This happens when you find someone being attracted to someone they usually aren't attracted to and are shocked by their attraction to them saying that's not really my type but somehow I find them very attractive - it's energy at play and they become a vibrational match to that energy. 

This mach my experience. I Russian girl that somehow started flitirng with me and I had fall on her trap, even after noticing some toxic traits. Well let say that my dick spoke lauder than my mind and heart. So we had a nigth of sex and in the previous days I slowly started to see all her way of operating. I had acess of some information about her child life in Russia and how she was adored by the boys and as always around boys. So basically she learned very well how to manipulate men to get her needs meet, sexual,financial and more.. She ended up paying the price for it. Cause she got invoved with a guy I know that used her sexualy and somehow got his hands on a lot of monet from her. Something like 10.000 euros. So in the end She got angry with the guy and was hours in the phone trying to convince him to pay her back. And Knowing the charecter of the guy I knew that he woud never pay her back. 

In the end: yes, selfishness can take you to some pleasures and need satisfied but also can backfire very fast if your choices are not informed by deep Integrity 

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

she learned very well how to manipulate men to get her needs meet, sexual,financial and more.. She ended up paying the price for it.

Women don't need manipulation tactics in getting their sexual needs met. That is clear cut and direct. Financial, maybe but not sexual. A simple question or call to action will suffice.

34 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Women don't need manipulation tactics in getting their sexual needs met. That is clear cut and direct. Financial, maybe but not sexual. A simple question or call to action will suffice

sorry to burst your bubble but in this case she was the one telling me that she had learned how to manipulate man. Is you belive people cant intentionally manipulate others you need to awake a little bit more. Man and woman can do it. And as I said, this girl confessed this to me. I dont judge her since was her way of survival in her Russia environment

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

sorry to burst your bubble but in this case she was the one telling me that she had learned how to manipulate man. Is you belive people cant intentionally manipulate others you need to awake a little bit more. Man and woman can do it. And as I said, this girl confessed this to me. I dont judge her since was her way of survival in her Russia environment

I'm sure she wasn't telling you how she manipulated men into having sex with her like yeah I had to use some survival strategy to get laid or yeah I had to trick him into believing it would feel good.

I also never said people don't intentionally manipulate others. In fact, I DID SAY THAT IN MY COMMENT. Financial maybe but not sexual, remember...that is saying people do manipulate. If you're going to quote me please quote something I said, not what your mind interpreted.

Edited by Princess Arabia