Javfly33

What are others? maybe surrender is key to realize

18 posts in this topic

Since I assumed I am an 'I' or a human being, of course I projected and believed there are other human beings :) 

Maybe surrender is key, need to surrender 'I' don´t know anything. 

No non-duality oneness or whatever. Oneness with who? At most we are connected In our true nature, but I will never be 'them' because they don´t exist. I projected there are others. 

Is impossible to accept this shit. Alone for ever. 

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No non-duality oneness or whatever. Oneness with who?

Silence. Just be silent. That's non duality. No thinking therefore no thinker.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Is difficult to let go of my beliefs. Very difficult 

Edited by Javfly33

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I know. That's the key completely letting go. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

you have to manage to deactivate the meaning. It is not necessary to silence the mind, it is enough to remove the load of meaning from it. meaning is programming to function in the world, without meaning you would be on the street chasing girls with your penis in your hand. You have to understand what the meaning is and be able to turn it off. If you turn off the meaning, the mental world automatically fades away, it does not exist, it never existed, you are here, now, existing. The thing is to do this every day, then activate the meaning at will, and master it. To some extent, of course, the impulses that create meaning are powerful and if reality gets ugly the meaning will take over to try the best possible option, but if the thing is stable, you can free yourself from it and see what it is, It's not real, it's software, it's useful, but it doesn't mean anything. 

Deactivating meaning is a necessary condition for opening your being to what reality is. The meaning structures and closes, eliminating it, the mental bubble in which we live becomes transparent and the perception of reality occurs.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Is impossible to accept this shit. Alone for ever. 

alone because you don't realize who you are and who right now has your back and your hand

god does only one thing, creates creators

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Solipism doesn't make any sense, anyone who thinks about solipsism hasn't opened themselves up to what reality is. reality is not an individual, it cannot be alone. Being alone is in the realm of the mind and the limited, without limits loneliness does not exist even as an idea, it is another dimension of perception, not the limited dimension of an individual, to understand what it is, you must break the individual completely. If there is loneliness, the individual is there.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

If there is loneliness, the individual is there.

👍right

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It's not a matter of letting go of beliefs once you recognize who you are. It's just changing your beliefs into what suits you and is working for you, because all beliefs are false and is only there for us to build our stories upon. It doesn't matter what you believe, it will become true for you, if it's believed in long enough. Even the belief that it's difficult to let go of beliefs is still a belief that you bought into and now you are seeing it to be the case. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

11 hours ago, James123 said:

Silence. Just be silent. That's non duality. No thinking therefore no thinker.

Nonduality could benefit from more creative thinkers. That silent void be too monochromatic. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Nonduality could benefit from more creative thinkers. That silent void be too monochromatic. 

Nonduality doesn't need to benefit from anything. It is what it is. Silence is the best practice, so I'll just shut up. Hehe.

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not a matter of letting go of beliefs once you recognize who you are. It's just changing your beliefs into what suits you and is working for you, because all beliefs are false and is only there for us to build our stories upon. It doesn't matter what you believe, it will become true for you, if it's believed in long enough. Even the belief that it's difficult to let go of beliefs is still a belief that you bought into and now you are seeing it to be the case. 

Is a dream of Infinite Nothing and im talking to myself right now. 

All my Life was fake. The character never existed. My being extends Infinitely. Is nothing. 

Those are not beliefs. I am in a dream of Love right now

For me at my current stage (which may change) "others"  are some archetypes of reality dressed up/orchestrated as a sets/bundles of sensations.

Just like lower case self. 

For me it seems there is only This reality unfolding. Only One. Not many POVs, just THIS.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

20 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

For me at my current stage (which may change) "others"  are some archetypes of reality dressed up/orchestrated as a sets/bundles of sensations.

Just like lower case self. 

For me it seems there is only This reality unfolding. Only One. Not many POVs, just THIS.

there are no POVs brother because POV is something created by the ego.

When there is an ego there is a POV, therefore there must be also 'other POVs'.

If you stay yourself as Nothing and don't identify yourself with anything in your current perception, there is not even you or others, just Bliss. 

I´ll meet you at the Bliss brother 💙

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

there are no POVs brother because POV is something created by the ego.

When there is an ego there is a POV, therefore there must be also 'other POVs'.

If you stay yourself as Nothing and don't identify yourself with anything in your current perception, there is not even you or others, just Bliss. 

I fully agree and that's what I meant. I meant One thing happening. Like a smeared acrros everything wibbly wobbly POV. Not a location POV. Like in a VR game you have first person POV and then you become a witness kinda like 3rd person view and then you dissolve it and now the camera can go anywhere and kinda at once.

But probably pov is a misleading word for that. 

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

56 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is a dream of Infinite Nothing and im talking to myself right now. 

All my Life was fake. The character never existed. My being extends Infinitely. Is nothing. 

Those are not beliefs. I am in a dream of Love right now

Oh, didn't know you meant that, thought you meant just regular 'ole beliefs that we have as humans. Ok then, nothing new. 

It’s really simple: others are you. How much of that you are open to accepting is totally up to you.

What are others? What are you? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

What are others? What are you? 

Nothing 

Just now, Yimpa said:

How much of that you are open to accepting is totally up to you.

You are right. Is insane to accept but I think I need to start accepting it lmao.