Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

Man sets himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy, screaming "Free Palestine!"

43 posts in this topic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/02/26/israeli-embassy-airman-fire-death-gaza/

On February 25, Aaron Bushnell, United States Air Force Airman, set himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C.

Uncensored video -------------> https://files.catbox.moe/fv5hly.mp4

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Based

Crazy the cop pointing the gun at the guy. Americamaxxed

Edited by Paradoxed

Obviously mentally ill, and you guys are obviously mentally ill too. The consequences of social media.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Obviously mentally ill, and you guys are obviously mentally ill too. The consequences of social media.

Are you saying mentally ill people can not be heroes ? you are projecting.

Just now, Ahbapx said:

He is not a hero, he achieved nothing other than encourage more insane people on twitter. People who think this is heroism have the level of consciousness of Al Capone.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

There are plenty of police officers, firefighters, nurses, etc. with mental illnesses of various kinds. I would assume you also consider these folks heroes.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

There are plenty of police officers, firefighters, nurses, etc. with mental illnesses of various kinds. I would assume you also consider these folks heroes.

I don't consider these folks heroes, but setting yourself on fire to a delusional cause certainly is nothing akin to being a helpful member of society.

This guy was likely a suicidal narcissist, that's it.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Scholar said:

He is not a hero, he achieved nothing other than encourage more insane people on twitter. People who think this is heroism have the level of consciousness of Al Capone.

He is a hero. and there is literally nothing you can say that can change that.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Not all of them. only good ones who can be considered as heroes.

Edited by Ahbapx

3 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

He is a hero. and there is literally nothing you can say that can change that.

He is not a hero, he just traumatized a few people for life, for nothing. I don't have to say anything to change what he is, because he isn't a hero. People who view him as such suffer from permanent brain damage induced by social media consumption.

You are basically cheering on someone who killed himself, for nothing, which ironically probably makes you less worth as a human being than the guy who set himself on fire.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I don't consider these folks heroes, but setting yourself on fire to a delusional cause certainly is nothing akin to being a helpful member of society.

This guy was likely suicidal narcissist, that's it.

From a broader perspective, I find that people who are considered “unhelpful” members of society, such as those who are homeless, criminals, folks on disability, etc. are actually helpful in raising awareness of systemic issues we have in our society. Pushing these people away and simply blaming them for all of our problems is the bigger issue here.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You are basically cheering on someone who killed himself, for nothing, which ironically probably makes you less worth as a human being than the guy who set himself on fire.

Let’s set a mature example and be mindful to not personally attack other users. 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

From a broader perspective, I find that people who are considered “unhelpful” members of society, such as those who are homeless, criminals, folks on disability, etc. are actually helpful in raising awareness of systemic issues we have in our society. Pushing these people away and simply blaming them for all of our problems is the bigger issue here.

They aren't raising awareness of it, they are the consequences of it.

When someone kills himself, you don't call them a hero, especially not when it is a last ditch expression of narcissistic personality disorder. I personally know individuals who wanted to do the same thing, and almost did. They aren't heroes, they are children who have no purpose in life and want to be viewed as the most important thing in the universe by trying to attach themselves to some nonsensical social cause.

And you are enabling it, like a child.

Glory to Israel

He is not a hero, he just traumatized a few people for life, for nothing. I don't have to say anything to change what he is, because he isn't a hero. People who view him as such suffer from permanent brain damage induced by social media consumption.

Sacrificing one's life to stop the murder of newborn children , stopping a genocide of a nation with their streets filled with dismembered organs,  and it is with his own consent, who are you to think you have the right to judge? 

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

And you are enabling it, like a child.

Trust me, we can learn a lot more from children if we open our minds to it. :)

Sacrificing one's life to stop the murder of newborn children , stopping a genocide of a nation with their streets filled with dismembered organs,  and it is with his own consent, who are you to think you have the right to judge? 

Judging the judgement - watch out for that one. 

He didn't stop shit. I have the right to judge because I have an IQ above 80.

Glory to Israel

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

you silly dUCK , that is want he wants. try to read the context instead of projecting your memorized nonsense, what else i can expect from a "scholar" anyways. HA. 

you silly dUCK , that is want he wants. try to read the context instead of projecting your memorized nonsense, what else i can expect from a "scholar" anyways. HA.

Quack, quack!

j85shgr2jykc1.jpeg

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, Scholar said:

My IQ is too high for an IQ test to quantify ;)