evgn

how to forget my ex

6 posts in this topic

How to forget my ex since the only girls that i have chance with are very unatractive for me. It has been 1 year and i am still bitter.

Only dating its not working for me so that is not an option..

Edited by evgn

Posted (edited)

@evgn Bro leave your small town already... FUCK. I honestly would work as a minimum wage worker in a BIG CITY, over having a dream job in a DEGENERATE SMALL TOWN. Once you move to a big city, you will forget about your ex. Your ex who's a 10 in your BRAIN DEAD SMALL TOWN, is only a fucking 6 in a city. City girls have way hotter women.

If Leo hates Buddhism and Buddhist because of how much he was gaslit by them, then I fucking hate small towns(500k pop. or less) and all its fucking inhabitants. I hope that they all get AIDS and burn in hell. These fucking people are a big part of what ruined my childhood. These people are closed minded, judgemental, tribalistic, ooga booga brained fucking degenerates. Fuck them all. 

I guarantee that once you go to a big city, you would even stop going to this forum. Because you'll find so many wise and smart people in the metros.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Edgegod..

U wrote all this for nothing ,waste of time

Posted (edited)

You are identified with your ex girlfriend everytime you notice you are thinking about them stop and say thats not me. Then move on and keep doing it when you notice you are getting upset.

Edited by Hojo

It's not your ex you're trying to get over but your loneliness. If it were your ex you were just trying to get over, you wouldn't have mentioned that the only girls you have a chance with are unattractive to you. If they were attractive you'd be all over them and you'd be like, "what ex".

So do yourself a favor and see through that self-deceptive mind of yours and try to get over what took place during the break-up and how it transpired and take the ex out the picture because you're not trying to get over her, you're trying to cure your loneliness. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.