Zeroguy

I lost desire for personal development

10 posts in this topic

I lost desire for personal development work.I beated all addictions I had and this morning I woke up unmotivated.

you are not gonna be at 100% 100% of the time, you are maybe experiencing burn out or ego backlash , look up leo ego backlash video, sometime you need to take a long break to recharge, and you need to feed your muse too get the things that inspires you and make you feels more alive movies game maybe sex too maybe travel
also most importantly you need a goal hard to hit to keep on the wheel LOL

if you define your issue more clearly maybe we can provide you some interesting perspectives. Lack of motivation can becaused by dozens of different reasons

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

You're talking about loosing your desire like it's a lost wallet. You didn't accidentally leave it at some park bench, so "where" exactly did it go? Think about it. There is a difference between loosing something, and being unaware of something. Have you ever been looking for your phone, just to realize that you were holding it in your hands? That's basically what you're going through now.

Another thing is that we can differentiate between desire and passion. Maybe loosing your "desire" (which we could call a low freq vibration) was just a part of the process of making room for a higher kind of "passion" (high freq vibration). Desire can only get you so far, but passion is literally why you got here. We could call desire more "fear" adjacent while passion is more adjacent to "love".

Or maybe this just isn't the time for you to be doing self-development. Maybe it's time for you to focus on other things and come back to it later on when you're ready. Maybe what you need isn't more theory, but grounding.

It would be good if you could go into further detail, about how long you've been feeling this way, the kind of thoughts that accompany this perceived lack of desire and how you've been coping with it so far. It's difficult to give you proper advice without any further context except for that "it's gone".

beep boop

A lot of people think they need motivation before they can do something.  It is the other way around. You do something and then the motivation will come as you go. Listen to Andrew Tate. He has some good stuff to say about this.

7 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

You're talking about loosing your desire like it's a lost wallet. You didn't accidentally leave it at some park bench, so "where" exactly did it go?

This is exactly what i've been trying to tell some people on this forum. What your words because they have meaning. Not inherently, but they come with feelings and these feelings can put us in a state of despair. Saying we lost something implies now we have to go searching for it, while it's right there within us. Claiming a certain condition as in "my arthritis" implies it ain't going nowhere, cause it's now mine. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What your words because they have meaning.

That sentence is poetic. Guess who didn't watch their words? 😂👍

But yeah, you're right. We are endlessly searching for the things that are right in front of our eyes! Or rather: In front of I! 

beep boop

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

That sentence is poetic. Guess who didn't watch their words? 😂👍

But yeah, you're right. We are endlessly searching for the things that are right in front of our eyes! Or rather: In front of I! 

Yeah, right. Now, I'm going to want to study that sentence to see where the real message is at. That's how my mind interprets things. I'll be like, no that wasn't a typo, that's what happened. That was meant to be. 😂

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That was meant to be.

Entire stars died just so that it could exist. Think of how crazy that is.

beep boop