Ash55

Am i the only one that see leo as cute ?

34 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia Okay Princess Police ill move this to the off topic section, so you guys can talk how you admire the face,since thats best thing to spent time doing.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Very kawaii

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Okay Princess Police ill move this to the off topic section, so you guys can talk how you admire the face,since thats best thing to spent time doing.

Lol. It's one little small post with only a few comments. Variety is the spice of life. No big deal. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 2/21/2024 at 4:37 PM, mmKay said:

Sometimes I astral project to Las Vegas and tickle his nipples.

posts like this go into the fun section for next time

for me this topic is highly related with consciousness how much you can appreciate leo's nibble  LOL

On 2/21/2024 at 9:32 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I think you're extremely physically attractive

i dont see him attractive i see him perfectly beautiful  in his on way

the shape of his head is pretty unique and aesthetically cool 

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I'll have to send you a pic of my Italian bambina to let you know what Alien Cuteness looks like. Yup, she is so damn cute that she's basically not human anymore!

❤️

please do i do appreciate italin beauties, i love the video too xD

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

it would certainly be interesting to hear your expert assessment, mylady. ;)

well i think its somewhat safe but for sure take her permission

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Okay Princess Police ill move this to the off topic section, so you guys can talk how you admire the face,since thats best thing to spent time doing.

@NoSelfSelf its conscious work god damn it appreciating the beauty of leo's ass  Lool

Please respect Leo.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Please respect Leo.

am joking, not sure if i was disrespectful but leos teaching to see everything as perfect and to see the beauty of everything

also i really love leo

btw ill keep such topic in  Off-Topic next time

Edited by Ash55

You created Leo, so if you want him to be cute then that’s you’re right ;)

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Please respect Leo.

If it was said to be appreciating the beauty of Leo's nose or ears or arms, you wouldn't have made that comment. Because the word ass was used, now it's please respect. See how we're constructing meaning. Everyday I'm seeing more and more that this thing called Reality is just a construct of the human mind. I'm waking up just by observing.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia Yes, those boundaries are there for a reason. Like driving a car, there is a difference between the break pedal and the gas pedal. Not because it’s wrong, but because that is intelligence at work.

I just finished my DoorDashing shift, so that inspired this post lol. Now I shifted my car into P.

Edited by Yimpa

I have a dream about Leo a year or so ago we were in a hallway and he was showing me how to shoot ice from my hand but my ice was coming out as just mushy snow. Then explosions came into the sky 100000 fireworks it was aliens and they spelt our we are here in firework explosions.

6 minutes ago, blackchair said:

He's ugly AF

"Gays are less demanding" 

full (18).png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 3/15/2024 at 3:47 PM, blackchair said:

He's ugly AF