Rishabh R

What it means of a girl rejects you and then starts dating someone else ?

14 posts in this topic

I am facing immense sadness, anger due to the fact that this girl treated me badly and then started dating another guy. I am a 23 year old college student in India. I am suffering due to it. Am I unattractive, she abused me, her friend gave me a threat that you have come to college so study and don't do these things. When I asked her why she hurted me she told that I deserve it all the time. time. She said me to study, abused me called by a cry baby , weak. I have never been in a romantic relationship with a girl in my entire life till now. I don't know but I have a huge amount of hatred piling up against girls and especially girls with a boyfriend. I seriously hate them. I am on antidepressants because girls treated me badly before also. I am having immense anger and hatred towards couples. Nobody loved me and nobody loves me. I feel extremely bad when I sit to study cuz tommorow is my internal tests also. I abuse her in my mind. I abuse the girls who rejected me in my mind.Sorry everyone for the low quality post.😭😭🥺

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

Nobody loved me and nobody loves me. I feel extremely bad when I sit to study cuz tommorow is my internal tests also. I abuse her in my mind. I abuse the girls who rejected me in my mind.Sorry everyone for the low quality post.😭😭🥺

Nobody will love you unless you love yourself first.

Second, you overestimate value of women in your life because you lack experience. 

Lastly, there are plenty of abusive, narcissistic and manipulative women out there. Your job is to recognize them and to move on. 

Maybe she doesn't like you. If she is happy with another man, you should be happy for her too. Move on and don't hold grudges, it doesn't reflect good on you. It's not indicator of love if you hate someone who you claimed to have loved before. You don't respect her needs. She has moved on for a better life and you shouldn't resent that. Be happy for others. 

Love is not about, "what about me?"... that's selfishness disguised as love. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

This is not a low quality post. It is actually what a lot of guys are facing and going through, from what I've been observing. It is a very serious concern of yours and it shouldn't be taken lightly. 

Kudos to you for writing it out, atleast, to release some of that energy. I feel your pain, even though it's not me, but I know what it's like to feel rejected. I've been there. When I was very young and my first. But that was child's play as I was just a teenager.

It's not about you. It's not that you aren't attractive. It happened and you will need time to heal. Allow yourself the time. Attractiveness has nothing to do with it. Don't beat yourself up. See it as a chance for you to grow and show yourself the love that was denied to you. You owe it to yourself. Forget about her, don't hate her because the hate will destroy you more than her. Show yourself some love. This is an open opportunity for you. Don't let it slide. Buy yourself a shirt and a pair of pants and go out on the town and celebrate. Celebrate your being single and are open to finding someone more suitable for you. She wasn't. 

You did not get rejected, it only feels that way. You were chosen, chosen by someone else, now go find her but not aggressively, find her by showing yourself some love and attention and start to exude that love and the love will find you.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Buck Edwards yeah I know she doesn't like me but there is also a socially calibrated way of telling that.I am trying to move on  I feel ok around people but at night I feel miserable. And also  it's not about me, it's her narcissism. This is temporary and this too shall pass away.  I don't think that it's a good idea to be happy for those who hurt you badly.

I no longer like her but I have anger towards her.

@Rishabh R maybe you can clue me in on the "socially calibrated way" please( if you can.) 

And it's not fair for her to be at the receiving end of your anger. Be loving not resentful. She didn't hurt you. If she wanted someone better that's not narcissism. Narcissism is a word thrown around so casually it has lost its meaning. 

She didn't hurt you. You hurt yourself. Be a matured man, let go and move on. Find women that you can keep happy and who will be happy with you. 

@Buck Edwards If she would have said me no rather than giving me a rude reply then I would have happily backed off. However, I am still moving on. And -Is abusing other not hurting ? Is insulting other person not hurting ? 

23 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Buck Edwards If she would have said me no rather than giving me a rude reply then I would have happily backed off. However, I am still moving on. And -Is abusing other not hurting ? Is insulting other person not hurting ? 

She is a human. Let go. Things go wrong. Have the resilience to not take literally everything at heart and crucify someone for their mistakes. Are you a saint? 

It's your ego that's hurt. Not your feelings. Love does not consist in derogating your would be partner on a forum. 

Have compassion. Find someone that you get along with. But be forgiving. Love is not an easy thing. Never was. 

When you open your mouth and talk they know you are weak,so if you start acting strong and she sees you are weak backlash will come.But somebody needs to see your approach since you could be doing creepy things without knowing.They attack you either because they are rude,they have a bad day or you creep them out with inauthentic approach.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Guys I have come to the conclusion that that girl is not in my life. And this truth is liberating to me.

Posted (edited)

@Rishabh R About what she said to you - the reality of most Indians who are dating, is that they're dating with the mindset of arranged-marriage. What this means is that for Indian women dating Indian men, dating is equivalent to betting in a horse-race. You evaluate which horse is the fastest and you bet on that horse, so that when this horse wins, you benefit from it. (It's not as bad as 'standing at the finish-line and picking the winner' like redpillers say, but it's still pretty transactional.) 

Most people on this planet are not looking for love, because they don't value love. They do not even know what 'love' is! So, if you want to find loving, feminine women, you have to go where they are. Which means, you have to cultivate some sort of artistic hobby/artistic endeavor. There, you'll find them! 

Edited by mr_engineer

5 hours ago, Raze said:

Do you have an archive saved for all these links. You amaze me with how you have a link for just about every dating question. It's like you're the Google of the forum. Nice. You must have been through extensive coaching or did a lot of research about relationships and the dating world. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.