James123

What happens after so called death?

109 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is impossible to talk to you because you don't even read what people tell you, your only objective is to win what you consider a competition and you are trapped in ideas transmitted by gurus like papaji or nisgardatta. Zero life, zero depth emerges from your message. What do you gain from your game? inflate your ego? that's useless. Totally sterile. Now you're an ally of the other guy because he said you right before, and he's angry with me for criticizing his deified sadhguru. what is this? a kindergarden?

Peter Ralston, Krishnamurti, Ramana maharsi, papaji etc... is wrong, you are right brother. 

Much 😘💕

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

45 minutes ago, James123 said:

Peter Ralston, Krishnamurti, Ramana maharsi, papaji etc... is wrong, you are right brother. 

Much 😘💕

Could you explain to me how I contradicted them? instead of repeating the irritating litany: brother, you'll realize one day

@James123 Instead of asking the question on a forum than dicking around for 3 days talking shit why not just go the direct root and die already.

I'm not talking about physical death, but one can experience a complete cessation of self if you were willing to give it total and complete surrender.

But instead, you do everything you can to avoid it.

@cetus

20 minutes ago, cetus said:

@James123 Instead of asking the question on a forum than dicking around for 3 days talking shit why not just go the direct root and die already.

I'm not talking about physical death, but one can experience a complete cessation of self if you were willing to give it total and complete surrender.

But instead, you do everything you can to avoid it.

How do you even know, these are sentences? You seem angry, is there too much ego there?

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Could you explain to me how I contradicted them? instead of repeating the irritating litany: brother, you'll realize one day

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Before saying that you should understand what I am saying, not react directly as in a competition and repeat the same learned litanies without incorporating any nuance.  

If you need those teachers it means you don't have direct vision, so be a little humble and stop repeating the same flat message that doesn't mean anything. Be honest and analyze the reason for your attitude and your message. How much ego is there? What are you really trying to transmit to others? 

Retreat in silence instead of believing to psychedelics.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@cetus

How do you even know, these are sentences? You seem angry, is there too much ego there?

Retreat in silence instead of believing to psychedelics.

try to analyze your message. Everything, from the first word to the last, has one goal: to win. You use tactics to disarm the opponent's arguments and when there are no more arguments, you use condescending and irritating phrases, gas lighting, appeal to supposedly superior authorities, etc. The question you should ask yourself is: what do you get with that?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

32 minutes ago, cetus said:

@James123 

By the way, I am not triggering anyone. I am just pointing out to Truth.

52 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

55 minutes ago, James123 said:

is there too much ego there?

Just enough to keep me here (for now).

But this isn't about me.

Again, avoidance.

Edited by cetus

8 minutes ago, cetus said:

Just enough to keep me here (for now).

But this isn't about me.

Again, avoidance.

Can you please lock the tread? It ain't gonna help anyone. People just want to hear the fantasies not the Truth. 

Thanks.

Peace!

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Can you please lock the tread? It ain't gonna help anyone. People just want to hear the fantasies not the Truth. 

Thanks.

Peace!

Now, you seem to be angry. It ain't about who the thread is going to help but what can you extract from it.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Now, you seem to be angry. It ain't about who the thread is going to help but what can you extract from it.

I almost never get angry :) no worries :) I was just serious and caring. 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

I almost never get angry :) no worries :) I was just serious and caring. 

5 hours ago, James123 said:

@cetus

I'm going to explain it to you one more time to see if something penetrates your mind, since we've been talking for years and I consider you a comrade. Let's see, you are not enlightened, not at all, not even a little bit. Why? If you have done many trips with 10 grams of mushrooms, great courage, but what have you found? the emptiness, the nothingness. You were perceiving that reality is nothing, absolute void, before birth as you say.

I have told you that I have had that same experience several times with psychedelics, at first it is horrible, after you get used to it... a little. It is death, dead emptiness. There is one last barrier to break there, which is that of you perceiving the void. You have to merge with the void and be the void. This is something that happens if you really give yourself. When it is not you looking at the void but you expand in the void and you are the void, without an observer, the infinite void is revealed as infinite life, the total reality that is, freedom without limit. What you are. Now you will answer something like: brother, that is not like that, I hope that one day you will achieve it blah blah. what do you gain with that? Why don't you listen? drop the self totally, let yourself fall into the void without any reservation. That the action that is necessary to do. 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is just a fantasy, only the reality is. You could call it god if you want, but for me it's not a correct word. The word god implies creator, control, a puppeteer behind the scenes. Reality is not like that

Nonsense. 

God EXISTS!  And "he" is a sentient conscious being .

He is YOU.xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm going to explain it to you one more time to see if something penetrates your mind, since we've been talking for years and I consider you a comrade. Let's see, you are not enlightened, not at all, not even a little bit. Why? If you have done many trips with 10 grams of mushrooms, great courage, but what have you found? the emptiness, the nothingness. You were perceiving that reality is nothing, absolute void, before birth as you say.

I have told you that I have had that same experience several times with psychedelics, at first it is horrible, after you get used to it... a little. It is death, dead emptiness. There is one last barrier to break there, which is that of you perceiving the void. You have to merge with the void and be the void. This is something that happens if you really give yourself. When it is not you looking at the void but you expand in the void and you are the void, without an observer, the infinite void is revealed as infinite life, the total reality that is, freedom without limit. What you are. Now you will answer something like: brother, that is not like that, I hope that one day you will achieve it blah blah. what do you gain with that? Why don't you listen? drop the self totally, let yourself fall into the void without any reservation. That the action that is necessary to do. 

The point is not gaining, it is letting go that gaining. You can not gain anything with Truth, because it is completely surrendering till nothing left. Everything is for the Truth, nothing to either I or you gain something. I just have fun / playing the game with life. We are all identical. However, as an ego I still see suffering and anger take place. I just want everyone to be happy therefore trying to help. Because, everyone/ everything is me. Therefore, love is inevitable. 

@James123 after death you return to the source from which you came from aka God.  

And from there ..anything is possible. New life..complete void ..etc

-Osho

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Nonsense. 

God EXISTS!  And "he" is a sentient conscious being .

He is YOU.xD

Sure, with the nuance that it is something unlimited, therefore indefinite, therefore without any control, nor intention, nor free will. It is existence, freedom that is, that can't scape of it's nature, Brahman, life, something wild. calling him god seems inaccurate

@Breakingthewall you are saying "sure " then repeating the same nonsense. 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall you are saying "sure " then repeating the same nonsense. 

Sure, don't forget to say your prayers before going to sleep, and don't touch yourself too much because the baby Jesus cries, and I'm sure Shiva will too.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, don't forget to say your prayers before going to sleep, and don't touch yourself too much because the baby Jesus cries, and I'm sure Shiva will too.

It is easy to mock the beliefs of others yet clearly miss the mark when it comes to seeing our own nonsense.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

It is easy to mock the beliefs of others yet clearly miss the mark when it comes to seeing our own nonsense.

Of course it's easy because any belief deserves mockery 

Lmao... I swear, you spiritual eggheads never fail to crack me up with your neverending nerdy quarrels. (Major glass house moment, I know. xD)

Just to lighten the mood a little, here's a video of a dying chameleon for you nutjobs:

Why so serious?