James123

What happens after so called death?

109 posts in this topic

If you really know answer of this question, "you" dropped and therefore enlightened. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

from my experience and made up story about what happened, you enter a void of no thing with no self reflection and just explode feelings, until you wear out all your feelings then you become a void of no thing then you can reincarnate.

The feelings shedding can take as long as it takes cause there is no time. 2 days 3 months 100 years.

Edited by Hojo

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

from my experience and make up story about what happened you enter a void of no thing with no self reflection and just explode feelings, until you wear out all your feelings then you become a void of no thing then you can reincarnate.

The feelings shedding can take as long as it takes cause there is no time. 2 days 3 months 100 years.

How do you know you can reincarnate?

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@James123 Cause I figured out what God is.

What happened to that God before your birth? Moreover, you are definitely use psychedelics. Meanwhile god has nothing to with mind. 

Edited by James123

I would say that you simply disappear, and infinite existence remains. You really are the infinite existence and this experience is one more emergent among infinite emergents, therefore you could say that it is nothing. only existence is, and it is immutable since it is unlimited.

So here comes the problem, you could say: another emergent appears again, another experience, but there is already another emergent, there have already been infinite emergents, there will be infinite more, so what is this specific one? I would say that they are all infinite, endlessly parallel that never touch but that they are really the same line since if they are infinite they will all pass through the same points, that is, all of them. so emerging after emerging, evolving towards nowhere since everything already is. simply existence. But I would intuitively say that there will be new, more conscious, deep and complete experiences

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would say that you simply disappear, and infinite existence remains. You really are the infinite existence and this experience is one more emergent among infinite emergents, therefore you could say that it is nothing. only existence is, and it is immutable since it is unlimited.

So here comes the problem, you could say: another emergent appears again, another experience, but there is already another emergent, there have already been infinite emergents, there will be infinite more, so what is this specific one? I would say that they are all infinite, endlessly parallel that never touch but that they are really the same line since if they are infinite they will all pass through the same points, that is, all of them. so emerging after emerging, evolving towards nowhere since everything already is. simply existence. But I would intuitively say that there will be new, more conscious, deep and complete experiences

If I say, it's end of all suffering and pleasure, therefore simply being as before birth. What you gained, you completely surrender that?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

If I say, it's end of all suffering and pleasure, therefore simply being as before birth. What you gained, you completely surrender that?

Well, now it's an experience happening. Do you think it's the only one in existence? I'd say if there is one there will be more

The same thing that happens before so-called death: Change of form.

Why so serious?

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The same thing that happens before so-called death: Change of form.

So, you believe in reincarnation?

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, now it's an experience happening. Do you think it's the only one in existence? I'd say if there is one there will be more

How do you know something is happening? I would say if I experience anything, I am the creator and infinite is just my imagination, which I created and experienced. (But, if only there is an experience)

So, you believe in reincarnation?

I believe in THIS.

Why so serious?

How do you know something is happening? I would say if I experience anything, I am the creator and infinite is just my imagination, which I created and experienced. (But, if only there is an experience)

Just the opposite, you are the product of the experience, not the creator. Look, You achieve nothing with that line of thinking that nothing is happening. Try hitting yourself with a hammer in your hand with all your strength, and then say that nothing is happening. What good is it for you? What we are trying to do is open the veils of this experience to open ourselves to what reality is, not to name it. The reality is, that is the indisputable truth

NOTHING

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Just the opposite, you are the product of the experience, not the creator. Look, You achieve nothing with that line of thinking that nothing is happening. Try hitting yourself with a hammer in your hand with all your strength, and then say that nothing is happening. What good is it for you? What we are trying to do is open the veils of this experience to open ourselves to what reality is, not to name it. The reality is, that is the indisputable truth

Being creator can be suffering. So if I hit my hand with the hummer, I do suffer and that's being infinite, isn't it? God is not only pleasure , it includes suffering too imo. Because, if there is no suffering, there is no pleasure, isn't it?

17 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

EVERYTHING

How do you know?

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

NOTHING

Definitely.

Just now, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Because everything is nothing.

So, you should say nothin in order to hit the bottom or conclusion, isn't it?

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

So, you should say nothin in order to hit the bottom or conclusion, isn't it?

I COULD say nothing. That is one angle. Another angle would be that you were nothing before you were born, and will be nothing after you die, so what separates the nothing before "your" birth, which managed to give rise to an apparent character inside an apparent world, from the nothing after "your" death? NOTHING! It has no form, thus it holds space for each and every form, including the appearance of a human character that was born on earth, typing some text on an online forum.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

10 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I COULD say nothing. That is one angle. Another angle would be that you were nothing before you were born, and will be nothing after you die, so what separates the nothing before "your" birth, which managed to give rise to an apparent character inside an apparent world, from the nothing after "your" death? NOTHING! It has no form, thus it holds space for each and every form, including the appearance of a human character that was born on earth, typing some text on an online forum.

Another angle seems to be knowledge or idea or beliefs that is learned by humans. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Another angle seems to be knowledge or idea or beliefs that is learned by humans. 

Yeah that's also a valid angle. In the end of the day, I'm simply pointing to the fact that everything and nothing are one and the same thing. You can basically use these words interchangeably, but you don't have to.

beep boop