Romer02

Top strengths

16 posts in this topic

Once I finish the character strengths test, what practical steps can I take with my top five strengths?

@Romer02 Doesn’t he explain it? I need to review my life purpose stuff and do updates. I started looking at it yesterday. I have over 200 pages of notes lol. Wow. Time to review.

I think you use the strengths as helpful guides for developing your purpose. I don’t recall. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

look into getting things done by david allen and grind your way through life . forget LP  and passion. look into professional carrear counselllors and do some aptitude test and let them  figure out your passion. dont figure it out yourself . it will take a lot of time

Edited by Ramanujan

@Thought Art young man , forget LP .  use getting things done by david allen and choose a high paying job and grind  your way through it . that is the secret to success and the key to earning good money

Edited by Ramanujan

@Ramanujan haha, I’ve helped thousands of people with my Qigong. I’m just getting started. 

Working a normal job is something I also do. Your life will go through phases. 

The life purpose course is a great resource. 

But, if you want instant results you WILL likely fail. But, you only fail when you give up.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Also, my day job and potential seasonal job are closely aligned with my values, which the course helped me realize is important. 

It’s not only about the final result. It’s about the journey. I’ve made money from my LP. Just the very beginning and I have a growingly solid plan to actualize my LP into a full time thing.

I am a Tao Leader, I am like water. I will succeed.

◭"89"

@Thought Art giga chad

I guess it didn't worked for me coz i am in India

Here ,u will die by poverty if u become a quigong teacher

Fuck my country

I invested a lot in LP course only to realize that nothing works in India and i am fucked

@Ramanujan No. Your real problem is your panicking and not going slowly, day by day, planning, and growing yourself each day. Focus on growing yourself, becoming more balanced, wise, loving, and slowly investing day by day. Stop making excuses. Stop needing the result now. Focus on simply honouring your life. 

Not everyone has the same opportunity. I have many challenges myself. But, I’m more focused on growing myself each day than really being a Qigong teacher. But, Qigong helps me and others and is a good for all.

◭"89"

@Ramanujan Relax,

Only Now. 

You’ve invested in Leo’s course, you can study it and make use of it in your free time over the next 10-20 years. You will grow a lot, new opportunities will come. 

Take proactive action, and engage in the process slowly, patiently, and maturely for 10 years. You my friend, can be like water. Soft…. But capable of destroying mountains.

◭"89"

The Greatest Salesman in The World

“I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world into defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed.”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman In The World

“Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats. Yet each struggle, each defeat, sharpens your skills and strengths, your courage and your endurance, your ability and your confidence and thus each obstacle is a comrade-in-arms forcing you to become better... or quit. Each rebuff is an opportunity to move forward; turn away from them, avoid them, and you throw away your future.”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World

“In truth, the only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which precedeth all others is—I will form good habits and become their slave.”

“Wealth should never be your goal in life. True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse.”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World

◭"89"

“If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labor. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent I will remember past success. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be master of my emotions.”

◭"89"

I studied Many models, Astrology, Human Desing, Gene Keys, Brigs Mayer, etc... but what this  guy say here is true. In the end of the day we undertand others and even ourself by asking the carrot and stick question. What pleasure are you looking for and what Pain are you running away from. In other words " INCENTIVES" 

On 10/02/2024 at 2:31 PM, Ramanujan said:

I invested a lot in LP course only to realize that nothing works in India and i am fucked

If you really set your heart on your life purpose, you can move to another country. Many people have done it.

For that, a high paying job might be your first step.

Good luck on your journey!

❤️

On 10.2.2024 at 2:42 PM, Thought Art said:

going slowly, day by day, planning, and growing yourself each day. Focus on growing yourself, becoming more balanced, wise, loving, and slowly investing day by day. Stop making excuses. Stop needing the result now. Focus on simply honouring your life.

Thank you for writing this. I will add it to the first page of my LP course notes in order to remember this mindset on the journey.

By the way, do you remember how long it took you to prioritize your values? As far as it seems to me it will take more than 3 weeks of working on one comparison... that's my guess-timate from comparing one value to three other values. Really difficult stuff so far.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

He "sprinkled" it on the proceeding exercises. Use it in helping you formulate the answers for the upcoming exercises(ie.Under "Finding your Life Purpose " header). For extra clarification I contemplated all possible careers that prioritized my strenghts. I also googled careers that people/blogs/websites thought required my top strenghts. Chat gpt as well, to get more "sample."

On 2/9/2024 at 5:01 PM, Thought Art said:

@Romer02 Doesn’t he explain it?

Not explicitly in that specific video. But the next videos/exercises he did.

On 2/12/2024 at 4:48 PM, universe said:

If you really set your heart on your life purpose, you can move to another country. Many people have done it.

For that, a high paying job might be your first step.

Good luck on your journey!

❤️

Bro that guy is clearly stage red. Leo's course only works for people atleast stage orange. Maybe blue.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD