Princess Arabia

Romantic Love Activation

23 posts in this topic

I want all you guys who are struggling to find a date or a romantic partner in your life to listen to this and save it on your computer and listen to it night after night and come back and report back on the forum if it worked for you. Please don't dismiss this and call it nonsense because it may be the activation you need to remove all the blocks you have within the subconscious mind to find that so well needed partner and to experience some kind of loving relationship, or just to have that experience you long for. 

It is live right now, but you can save it and listen to it over and over at your leisure. I suggest you listen to it when you're in delta state meaning right before bed and right after your wake up when the mind is more at ease and more susceptible to absorbing the contents of the video. Leave all your doubts behind and become open to receiving what the Universe can do and keep listening and listening over and over. There's no time limit as to when this might work for you because it depends on how open your mind is to receive. 

Please come back here and make a comment if you've seen any form of improvement in your love life and share with others so they can see that it has the potential to change lives. I have done this in other aspects of my life with other subliminals and have seen first-hand what they can do. It's not the video that's doing the trick, it's you, but it is there to help the mind in removing it's limiting beliefs and helping to activate what's already within you. @EmotionalmosquitoEspecially for you. 

At least give it a try for at least a week faithfully before expecting any results. Some may even see results after listening once. I wish you the best and hope this helps.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no time limit as to when this might work for you because it depends on how open your mind is to receive. 

There lies a hundred percent of the problem. Right exactly there. I’m not getting any younger. The more years go by the harder and harder it’ll be to get those blazing hot twenty year olds from personality alone. I don’t need them quite that hot all the time, but I’d like to experience at least one or two before it’s too late. So that’s my time limit.

The other thing is being receptive to it. That was and kind of still is my biggest obstacle because my mind would automatically reject it as as utter hogwash. But luckily I’ve been prescribed a non habit forming medication called clonidine for generalized anxiety, insomnia and blood pressure, exactly what I needed. It puts me in a space where I can more easily vibe with that subliminal frequency and law of assumption stuff.

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I have done this in other aspects of my life with other subliminals and have seen first-hand what they can do.

I actually have a testimony of my own. I used this one and some others like it a few years ago 

and could’ve sworn I put on an extra quarter inch of size on both. Never got any more than that, though. Not kidding. Kind of embarrassing to talk about, but hey, just goes to show there might actually be something powerful going on here. 

Started taking my med recently and listening to this one 

Haven’t noticed much difference so far, but I’ve only tried it 2-3 nights. I’ll start listening to the one you posted and update with results if any manifest.

Anyway, great idea for a thread and thx for sharing!

Wanting a romantic partner and manifestation is all fine and good, but I just want to remind everyone who is watching this that finding what you authentically want is of a prime importance and could not be what any other human being is suggesting to you. It is so intimate and sacred that you should find it out yourself and build a life around that to have a lasting peace about doing what you can towards your most authentic desires and spending your energy on that. If there is an universal thing to want for yourself I would suggest health - project, imagine, strive for health. But then anyway comes the reason why you are here and you are here to find it.

Edited by Applegarden8

I have had success using these positive affirmation videos as a complementary exercise. 

Its not an end-all-be-all, you still need to put in the hard work and emotional labor of interacting with women. 

But its a great place to start, you will start to become more hopeful about your current situation. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The more years go by the harder and harder it’ll be to get those blazing hot twenty year olds from personality alone. 

Nope 

The more years go by the easier and easier it'll be to get those blazing hot 20 year olds...

A man gets more and more attractive as he masters the ways of life. 

19 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Anyway, great idea for a thread and thx for sharing!

You're welcome. The video I shared is from a reputable channel with high-quality content. He knows what he's doing and just check out the comments to see the responses and use your own judgement whether it's for you or not. Keep in mind that to see any results require an identity shift and the purpose of these videos is to transform the mind in helping it to shift to the new identity so you can attract things to you that aligns with that new identity shift. 

On 2/8/2024 at 4:39 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I want all you guys

I think it did something. Recently, I was at the mall and decided to approach a girl sitting in the food court. To give you an idea of my mindset going into this, I’ve taken so much shit from women I was prepared to throw down verbally because I was expecting her to be a bitch. Boy was I wrong. Turns out she was the loveliest, most adorable thing ever. 🥺  Her body was only slightly better than my area’s average but her personality boosted her up to a solid 9.5 easily because she did nothing but give the sweetest feminine energy I’ve had in a long time. For the next two days my heart was expanded four sizes and I was on a love rush where music sounded better, my overwatch was more fun, I was in a super good mood, felt physically lighter and was more in touch with emotion. 

I know this sounds simpy and sappy as fuck but it’s not like that at all. If anything it’s the opposite. The fact that I’m such a sucker for a woman’s charm makes it so I have to be highly perceptive of red flags. I’ll be damned if I ever end up pussy whipped. To some extent I believe it’s no different for most of us. But when you fall as hard and easily as me, you have to be keenly aware of potential users. And because I still have tons of sexploration I need to do before even considering locking in with one person.

38 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I think it did something. Recently, I was at the mall and decided to approach a girl sitting in the food court. To give you an idea of my mindset going into this, I’ve taken so much shit from women I was prepared to throw down verbally because I was expecting her to be a bitch. Boy was I wrong. Turns out she was the loveliest, most adorable thing ever. 🥺  Her body was only slightly better than my area’s average but her personality boosted her up to a solid 9.5 easily because she did nothing but give the sweetest feminine energy I’ve had in a long time. For the next two days my heart was expanded four sizes and I was on a love rush where music sounded better, my overwatch was more fun, I was in a super good mood, felt physically lighter and was more in touch with emotion. 

I know this sounds simpy and sappy as fuck but it’s not like that at all. If anything it’s the opposite. The fact that I’m such a sucker for a woman’s charm makes it so I have to be highly perceptive of red flags. I’ll be damned if I ever end up pussy whipped. To some extent I believe it’s no different for most of us. But when you fall as hard and easily as me, you have to be keenly aware of potential users. And because I still have tons of sexploration I need to do before even considering locking in with one person.

Did you listen to the video. Tell me about that. How long. Nice that you met a sweetie pie. Not surprised she was feminine and sweet. Thats how shit works sometimes.

I’ve only listened like 4 or five times and I did the approach after listening only one or two. Planning on listening again here shortly. I do like the video, it’s powerful. I can feel it working, just not sure how long it’s gonna take to give the ultimate result. And it’s hard to follow along with it fully because he keeps saying to imagine a specific person and my mind keeps picturing myself with completely unobtainable people. That girl I met didn’t lead anywhere because she was already engaged. 

Do you know of any similar meditations for love with multiple partners? 

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did you listen to the video

That’s why I said “I think it did something” 

Usually when I would do an approach like that it would turn sour really fast, so the video must be doing something because that was my very first approach after listening a couple times. Pretty rare to have an encounter quite that wholesome out of nowhere. So it’s either that or just random luck. I’ll only know for sure after more tries

1 minute ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Do you know of any similar meditations for love with multiple partners?

Don't be concerned with this, just stick with the basics. You can barely find one, now you're concerned about multiple. Learn the principles which can then be applied to anything.

4 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

just not sure how long it’s gonna take to give the ultimate result

Again, don't be concerned with timing. That's the conscious mind still trying to control. Let that go. Just do the processes and allow the Universe to do it's thing. The mind will get involved and causes resistance. Don't be concerned with any of the how and when. That's not your job. The video is only activating what's already inside of you and you don't want the conscious, logical mind to get in the way.

11 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

And it’s hard to follow along with it fully because he keeps saying to imagine a specific person and my mind keeps picturing myself with completely unobtainable people.

Just imagine what it would feel like. Don't really imagine a person in particular, leave space for anyone to enter. Don't focus too much on the logistics of the video, the main thing is to tune in to the frequency of love and attraction, let it penetrate you.

15 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s why I said “I think it did something” 

Usually when I would do an approach like that it would turn sour really fast, so the video must be doing something because that was my very first approach after listening a couple times. Pretty rare to have an encounter quite that wholesome out of nowhere. So it’s either that or just random luck. I’ll only know for sure after more tries

It's never the video itself. It's you. The thing is, you're not recognizing your own power so it is being done for you (so-to-speak). Everything is coming from you. You just need some help, but understand that it's still you doing it all. Just try to keep logic and reason out of it and go with the flow. The subconscious mind is illogical so leave all the logic behind.

What do you have to say about 

On 2/9/2024 at 8:52 AM, Spiritual Warrior said:

Its not an end-all-be-all, you still need to put in the hard work and emotional labor of interacting with women. 

I fucking hate reading stuff like that because I know how true it is. He’s basically saying literally the only way it helps is by putting you in a better mood. That’s not good enough. Girls aren’t attracted to good moods alone, they’re mainly attracted to good game. It needs to be able to make our approaches much better by making the girls effortlessly attracted to us. Sure we may still need to cold approach, but it needs to work in a way that makes our approaches provide much better payouts and much more quickly and easily instead of this having to go through thousands of rejections bullshit which also means attracting negative attention for us small town dwellers

Most people in the LoA community think it actually is the end all be all, and some have success stories to back it up 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Again, don't be concerned with timing

This is simply not possible for me. Why would I be willing to wait around for the subconscious/universe which is supposedly all loving to take it’s dear sweet time to give me the only goddamn thing that matters anymore? Why wait for something that for all I know may take 20 years to manifest, at which point I won’t even be able to enjoy it nearly as much because the sex drive will be significantly reduced?

What about those videos that promise instant results?

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

This is simply not possible for me. Why would I be willing to wait around for the subconscious/universe which is supposedly all loving to take it’s dear sweet time to give me the only goddamn thing that matters anymore? Why wait for something that for all I know may take 20 years to manifest,

Idk, but I never said anything about you have to wait for so and so or its gonna take this much time. I said, DONT WORRY ABOUT TIMING. That means take your mind off of the amount of time it will take and don't be concerned with that. Telling you to not worry about the timing and you saying you're not willing to wait is like me saying this is an apple, take it and you responding thanks for the orange.

The Universe knows nothing about time. Everything is happening NOW. You already have your date. You just have to align your frequency to match up to that frequency, that's where the video comes in. That's what it's for. Everything, everywhere all at once, literally. No 20yrs, no future. The future never comes. We only experience time because we would go crazy if we didn't. The brain is designed that way. 

I cannot be explaining every little detail to you, if you don't know the basics. Learn about yourself and the Universe. How the subconscious works etcetc. so I don't have to keep explaining every little detail to you. You already see progress, you already experienced something out the norm for you after just watching the video a couple of times. Imagine just sticking with it and dropping all your resistance and all that stuff you carry on with. IMAGINE THAT. 

You can't always listen to what everybody says, including me, but I'm just saying. YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT IN HARD WORK AND LABOR to get what you want. The Universe is mental and requires for us to align our minds and hearts. Etcetc. You can choose one or the other, put in hard work and labor or using the mind and generating from within. That's a program, the hard work stuff. That's coming from conditioning. Do you see the sun putting in hard work and labor to shine, or the moon or the birds to fly, even your heart to beat or whatever, that's a man-made concept. Not saying no work is needed but it becomes effortless when you're not struggling or putting in HARD WORK. Thats not how things work. But you have to REALLY understand what that truly means. It doesn't mean to be lazy and just expect things to be handed to you. 

I can't keep explaining every little detail, if you want to understand go do your research or just watch the friggin video without complaining, there's too much to explain and for you to really understand it takes more than a long-ass forum comment and you'll also be distracted by other peoples comments who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to certain things. I'm not even gonna proofread this so excuse all the typos. 

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I fucking hate reading stuff like that because I know how true it is. He’s basically saying literally the only way it helps is by putting you in a better mood. That’s not good enough.

You don't know how true Jack shit it. I'm not posting a video here to try to put you in a good mood. The goal us to change the subconscious mind. Not to fucking put you in a good mood, you can manifest of attract in a bad mood. Doesn't matter. Some people say we really don't attract we align or whatever the word. 

THE ONLY REASON YOURE ACTING LIKE A SPOILT CHILD about all this saying, "that's just not good enough" and you can't wait and blah blah" is because DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S ALL YOU and YOU ARE EVERY FUCKING THING AND EVERY EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE FUCKING GOD, and you are asleep and dreaming EVEN DREAMING That its hard and blah blah. That's why. People don't ask deep enough questions so we don't get deep enough answers. We stop at the surface. There's a reason why you feel this way and its not because you're lazy or you're REALLY traumatized or whatever negative thing we might say. ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THERE IS. BUT that's another topic. Most of the world isn't going around depressed have anxiety odd add ofl bkp cjy or whatever else we diagnose ourselves with because thats just life and deal with it. No, its because deep deep deep down there's a truth were not aligned with and all these energetic patterns have gotten distorted and has manifested distortion and dysfunction in our lives. But there's something deep down that knows the truth of who we are so you will fucking have temper tantrums and complain about this and complain about that and whine and bitch and moan and want to kill ourselves because deep down we know but we just don't know how.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:28 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Idk, but I never said anything about you have to wait for so and so or its gonna take this much time. I said, DONT WORRY ABOUT TIMING.

I know u didn’t say a specific amount of time it would take. But u saying not to worry about timing is almost just as bad. What if it takes twenty years? For all I know it will. Should be obvious how unacceptable that amount of time is if that turns out to be what it takes. 

That means take your mind off of the amount of time it will take and don't be concerned with that

I’ve already been waiting my whole life and possibly much longer only to receive more and more and more and more times infinity of no sex. I’ve placed the order, the universe knows what I want yet it still insists on making me wait perhaps indefinitely because it likes to stroke its vast cosmic cock to the sight of my suffering virgin soul.

literally. No 20yrs, no future. The future never comes. We only experience time because we would go crazy if we didn't. The brain is designed that way. 

In the absolute sense, yes. There is no time. But here in this 3d realm we’re stuck in time is very real and affects us all in a fundamental level. Would you rather be forced to go 1 week or 1 decade without being able to touch your pussy? In practical terms like that time is very real. That’s why I’m concerned with timing. I have no more patience to wait.

but I'm just saying. YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT IN HARD WORK AND LABOR to get what you want.

That’s what I like to hear! Sure hope it’s true.

Do you see the sun putting in hard work and labor to shine, or the moon or the birds to fly, even your heart to beat or whatever,

Yeah but the sun doesn’t have to put up with getting boners it’s not allowed to use for what they’re made for

On a side note, one thing that irks me is when assumption/affirmation videos give warnings because of how supposedly powerful they are. Bryan Scott says it in that romantic love video, he’s like “I warn you, if you do not want to experience powerful romantic love in your life do not watch this.” The only reason they say that is so you’ll feel like you’re onto something to get you to keep watching and consuming the content. I’ve been getting into this stuff for months now and I’ve seen numerous “warnings” on the manifestation videos and still nothing. So how powerful are they really? 

All I’m saying is one little crumb of action any day now would be fantastic. One teeny tiny eency weency little speck of kinky physical contact just to show me this stuff might actually work would do me a world of good. Make the universe stop being a bitch 

@EmotionalmosquitoToo many rebuttals. I can't handle. I tried.

On 3/4/2024 at 11:57 PM, Princess Arabia said:

@EmotionalmosquitoToo many rebuttals. I can't handle. I tried.

Ignore everything except this 

On 3/4/2024 at 10:35 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Would you rather be forced to go 1 week or 1 decade without being able to touch your pussy? In practical terms like that time is very real. That’s why I’m concerned with timing. I have no more patience to wait.

Or I could ask, would you rather spend a night in jail or be sentenced to twenty years in prison? 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Ignore everything except this 

Or I could ask, would you rather spend a night in jail or be sentenced to twenty years in prison? 

What I'm trying to tell you is this. Time doesn't exist existentially. It's the mind that processes it linearly to allow us to experience life. Everything is actually happening all at once. The reason why when you go to sleep and wake up and it seems like time didn't pass is because of this . Sleep=no mind. Waking state=mind.

So, this comes into play when we're talking about manifestation. If you focus on the when, you're in resistance mode. You have to act as if you already have it, align with it NOW vibrationally, become that person NOW, and you will start to see circumstances and situations that matches the same frequency. 

In other words, don't worry about time because time doesn't really exist, be concerned with the person you are becoming and your state of consciousness and you will start to see things in alignment with that.

Posted (edited)

I'm open to anything that helps but I can't lie it's a bit disheartening that one has to do something like this just to experience what comes naturally to other men.

I feel like these type of things help men who have some sort of romantic success/experience in the past, so they know it's possible. However if you have had literally nothing only rejection, maybe the subconscious and self image is so damaged to the point it can't be healed and maybe it's even doing more damage to give yourself false hope. If there was a pill that could switch off romantic and sexual desire permanently I would take it.

The only reason I don't take my own life is because I believe in reincarnation and if I take that option I will have to do this life of rejection and suffering again. 

Edited by Tenebroso