Princess Arabia

Romantic Love Activation

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

I'm open to anything that helps but I can't lie it's a bit disheartening that one has to do something like this just to experience what comes naturally to other men.

It does not come naturally to most men, you have to work at it, push yourself out of your comfort zone as much as humanly possible. 

Keep you head up, stay hopeful. You can get there. Use the affirmations to spur you into taking baby steps towards your goals with women. Those baby steps will compound and compound and compound until you are taking massive action and attracting beautiful women. 

The massive action doesn't have to be putting yourself out there and getting rejected over and over again. Start off by working on developing yourself into an attractive, caring, considerate, confident man.. one that you would want your daughter to date. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

I love the intro : « WARNING if you don’t want to experience powerful Love and connection with your soulmate, don’t watch this video »

A new thing has come up: “Robotic affirmations”.

You see, in the other thread you said to me “If you are poor but set an intention to change that, made a decision to become wealthy, change your identity, see it in your minds eye, start to vibrate on the same frequency, act as if you're already wealthy and keep that frequency, water it, stay there and stay there and stay there no matter what the outer conditions tell you, you will start to see changes in your outer world.”

The robotic affirmations technique is designed to get you your desires without needing to believe they will appear or get on the right frequency or any of that extra complication.

All you do is repeat your affirmations in your head over and over and over, nothing more. Apparently it’s insanely effective and people are getting crazy results with it. This just might be the final ingredient!