Rafael Thundercat

What do you guys think of this Youtuber

14 posts in this topic

This is the Marketing Copywrite I got in Instagram. Do you thing is something good? Genuine? I have a Starseed friend about to buy a full program from this man 

Empaths, Healers, Star Seeds, this is for you ✨

I’ve worked with thousands of you, for many years.

So, I understand that you face a hidden block 🚧😐

I empathize.

This block is very common, and it feels difficult to resolve.

It can make you feel frustrated, disempowered, and separated from your soul’s true purpose.

It prevents you from expressing your 🎇Unique Gifts 🎁

✨Compassion, Sensitivity, Light 🌠

It keeps you trapped in financial scarcity or mediocrity.

And impacts many or maybe all parts of your life in painful, soul-crushing ways.

Yuck!

In this Live Event, I empower you to identify and clear this block ☄️

New LightWorkers, the LightWorker-curious, Sensitive Souls, you’re all Invited.

Join like-minded people for a session of Transformation.

Clearing this block enables you to:

🪐 Gain greater access to and Mastery over your Gifts

🪐 Achieve major Transformations in your Relationships

🪐 Amplify your Field of Miracles

🪐 Release chronic pain and improve your energy levels and physical health

🪐 Deepen your Purpose Alignment

🪐 Experience more accurate levels of Financial Abundance as you surrender more deeply to your Highest Self and play your unique role in the healing & awakening of humanity

🪐 And so much more

this is the website that offers the product. Attention, I am not selling it, I just want to see if my friend will not pay money for Hot air 

https://edwardmannix.com/

I can see a bit of a frogfish lurking in the waters

the Magician Achetype have a ligth side and a shadow

https://www.wildgratitude.com/magician-archetype/

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Big red flag.

Ideas like starseeds, twin flames, soul mates, empaths and all these other new age spiritual terms only create more separation and rabbit holes for the minds of those involved.

People want to feel special and different from others so they go looking for concepts that make them feel good. This is not based on truth, it's a distortion.

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

Ideas like starseeds, twin flames, soul mates, empaths and all these other new age spiritual terms only create more separation and rabbit holes for the minds of those involved.

I don't think the term empaths fits into this category. How can it if it's derived from the words "empathy" and "empathetic". It's like saying narcissists is a new-agey spiritual term. The word empath is just describing someone who is empathetic and who shows empathy. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

39 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't think the term empaths fits into this category. How can it if it's derived from the words "empathy" and "empathetic". It's like saying narcissists is a new-agey spiritual term. The word empath is just describing someone who is empathetic and who shows empathy. 

I think he may want to say that this jargon is overabused in spiritual arena. For me I think like these: Empaths can be a easy victim of smart spiritual frogfish out there, people that know that emphats can be very emotional people and even to be empaths due to child trauma events, so this jargon will atract more naivee people an less self- reflect people. Me for example, I can have emphaty but at same time I can see behind false fattery and snif the smell of the wolf under the sheep skin, maybe due to my Human Desing Character, I am a Generator Sacral Authority that have most Centers Defined. Just my Crown center and Root are undefined or open, but Emotionaly I am very stable, I cry is is something truly moving but I was able to be calm even when there was someone passing way in front of me, I was not cold, I new that something sacred was happening and I respected that. 

So empathy can be a gift but empaths must be aware or have a guardian so they dont become victims of frogfish.

I really don't know. 

But, I get red flags. Has he really worked with thousands? How will this spiritual work bring financial abundance? He makes a lot of wide reaching claims of the benefits of the program. It's worth asking more about that, how does that work? 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Rafael Thundercat So, it's saying people have a hidden block, that he can help them unblock and that will solve their issues?

I mean, coaching does help you resolve hidden blocks. But, the way this is written I don't know.

I would personally stay away from new age stuff like this. But, who am I to say what people should or shouldn't spend their money on.

Is it a cult? I don't know much about it.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How can it if it's derived from the words "empathy" and "empathetic". It's like saying narcissists is a new-agey spiritual term. The word empath is just describing someone who is empathetic and who shows empathy.

Yeah alright, I've just never come across the word empath on other than new agey sources. I was more coming from the perspective of looking at narcissism on a spectrum, like empathy. The problem is identifying with either of those and creating characters out of them. Human behaviour is too complex to be categorized imo. 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I don't think just yet. 

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

The problem is identifying with either of those and creating characters out of them.

If you're not identifying as the Absolute, you are creating a character and have identified with it. The problem is only being created by you. There's no problem either way on an existential level because we're all playing characters. The only difference is what storyline you're creating with that identity, or i should say what is already aligned with that identity. Thoughts, beliefs and ideas about that identity is how we're creating our experiences. 

You have created an idea on what it means to be an empath and now you're projecting that unto the world. That is what your world is made of, not mine. We're living in separate worlds, incase you didn't know. This is what no-self means. There is just one SELF and that is the Absolute. You have also created a character which doesn't believe empaths exist.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️ complete bullshit. If you know what to look for it's obvious within the first 5 seconds of listening to the guy that he's full of it. Tell your friend to go to a strip club with that cash instead, he will get more value for his money.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

@Thought Art

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I really don't know. 

But, I get red flags. Has he really worked with thousands? How will this spiritual work bring financial abundance? He makes a lot of wide reaching claims of the benefits of the program. It's worth asking more about that, how does that work? 

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Rafael Thundercat So, it's saying people have a hidden block, that he can help them unblock and that will solve their issues?

I mean, coaching does help you resolve hidden blocks. But, the way this is written I don't know.

I would personally stay away from new age stuff like this. But, who am I to say what people should or shouldn't spend their money on.

Seems to me that Youtuber is a classic example of new age thinking, alternative medicine and having Stage green values like the anti culture movement, environmentalism, Veganism, animal welfare and so on up to post modernism.

@Rafael Thundercat

13 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

This is the Marketing Copywrite I got in Instagram. Do you thing is something good? Genuine? I have a Starseed friend about to buy a full program from this man 

Empaths, Healers, Star Seeds, this is for you ✨

I’ve worked with thousands of you, for many years.

So, I understand that you face a hidden block 🚧😐

I empathize.

This block is very common, and it feels difficult to resolve.

It can make you feel frustrated, disempowered, and separated from your soul’s true purpose.

It prevents you from expressing your 🎇Unique Gifts 🎁

✨Compassion, Sensitivity, Light 🌠

It keeps you trapped in financial scarcity or mediocrity.

And impacts many or maybe all parts of your life in painful, soul-crushing ways.

Yuck!

In this Live Event, I empower you to identify and clear this block ☄️

New LightWorkers, the LightWorker-curious, Sensitive Souls, you’re all Invited.

Join like-minded people for a session of Transformation.

Clearing this block enables you to:

🪐 Gain greater access to and Mastery over your Gifts

🪐 Achieve major Transformations in your Relationships

🪐 Amplify your Field of Miracles

🪐 Release chronic pain and improve your energy levels and physical health

🪐 Deepen your Purpose Alignment

🪐 Experience more accurate levels of Financial Abundance as you surrender more deeply to your Highest Self and play your unique role in the healing & awakening of humanity

🪐 And so much more

Like I said to @Thought Art, but reading it again it also looks a bit scammy, like a sales pitch from a Morman or some other persistent seller.

Hard to say with new agey type folk imo

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you're not identifying as the Absolute, you are creating a character and have identified with it. The problem is only being created by you. There's no problem either way on an existential level because we're all playing characters. The only difference is what storyline you're creating with that identity, or i should say what is already aligned with that identity. Thoughts, beliefs and ideas about that identity is how we're creating our experiences. 

There is a problem for people who end up in cults (I know they don't exist, it's all me, I'm just playing hide and seek etc.). I doubt having your head in the clouds helps empathising with them.