Someone here

Solipsism->nonduality ->Ontological Nihilism

174 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall This is true but it's a facet. There is more. My answer to your post is Yes, but more, much more.

There is no more than the unfathomable alive, that's all. Everything that seems to be more is structure, therefore it is less, in the sense that it is a limited image. The mind has a hard time admitting that it cannot go beyond what has no form, so it creates more forms. There could be infinite multiverse, but all of them are the same in essence, that essence is the unthinkable alive, that what we try to realize and then identify with that and not with the form, that's enlightenment, nothing about knowing 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall I mean we are splitting hairs here 

It seems to me you are talking about Pure Consciousness, am I right?

For consciousness there is no distinction between form or formlessness unless it imagines so. Formlessness is another form in a sense

The essence is the same but how much chocolate is there in your ice cream? What percentage of cacao?

In a sense it's all cacao but you can get more cacao, this doesn't make sense till it happens. The unfathomable alive can be ever more unfathomable and ever more alive, so much so, that it seems different though it is not.

Even though it is all chocolate, hot chocolate is different than ice cream chocolate or a chocolate bar. It is not the same to taste chocolate, than to smell chocolate than to see chocolate.

Once you fully become and self abide as formlessness, which you are transitioning into, once that is complete and you are perfectly stablished in self-abidance, what then? Well the formlessness may express back into the form and in each way it does, it reavels itself in a unique way. Once formlessness expresses into all forms, what then? In all infinity and possibilities and modes of being... then you return back to formlessness unity again, and now it tastes different, and so on you will do this in cicles...  Each time more chocolate, each time more tasty but surely the same unfathomable alive one

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 8.2.2024 at 8:46 PM, Someone here said:

do you believe/think / consider that this universe actually exists absolutely speaking (that is under all circumstances)?

Depends on what you mean by "universe".

Its ONLY taking place in your consciousness...isn’t it so ? Are you gonna deny that the only evidence that the universe exists is that its in your consciousness right now? 

What is "my" consciousness?

So what happens if we subtract away that consciousness from the equation like when you sleep or die?.

Depends on what you mean by "my" consciousness. Sleep is not a lack of Consciousness. Neither is death. They're different states than your usual waking state.

Just the mere fact that when you sleep you shift to different mental universes (dreams ) or more significantly to deep sleep which is the collapsing of the entire universe is enough to prove that nothing actually exists . 

Not at all. It proves that different states appear to exist.

Another point .you can't grasp something real and show it to me . All forms are In a state of constant flux . Nothing is there .or here .or anywhere. 

We are no ones .and no where .

Yes, which is why egoic solipsism is untenable, because it relies on taking forms as something fundamentally real and not just appearances.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Solipsism is to see God in everyone, to recognise here everyone as God itself

This is solipsism. To see God through each and everyone

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

The reason why Solipsism is tripping you out is because Solipsism assumes you have recognised who you are in the first place.

When that realization is in place, Solipsism follows naturally, like rain from clouds

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

8 hours ago, Davino said:

seems to me you are talking about Pure Consciousness, am I right?

No, I mean the infinity alive, our true nature. This requires breaking all boundaries, total ego death. The ego is the self, the center of experience, and there is no center in infinity. Infinity is death because it makes anything be nothing. There is nothing to hold on to, there is no God doing things because he is bored, there is an ocean that has no end, and you pour yourself into it, it is absolute freedom. Being able to transform yourself to accept this is very difficult, the ego always wants to grab something, it creates the idea of God, but there is nothing to grab, nothing to know, nothing to understand, only existence. Nobody likes this, this is why we create barriers and live inside them. Outside is the total surrender. 

@Breakingthewall Thanks for clarifying, I'll reflect about it

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall Thanks for clarifying, I'll reflect about it

Just my vision today, maybe some day I realize god, who is doing things for love, etc, but for now I think that that idea is wrong 

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Just my vision today, maybe some day I realize god, who is doing things for love, etc, but for now I think that that idea is wrong 

What is love? Find that out and you find out everything.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

36 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What is love? Find that out and you find out everything.

Love is the flow of life, the substance of existence, what makes the birds be coloured and the trees grow strong and wonderful. Is the blood moving in your body, the perfect laws that govern the stars and the cosmos, the yin and the yang that flows from the abyss of existence. But it's wild, totally impersonal, formless, and it's what we are, just a bubble of love, or life , or existence. Love is not loving anyone, is flowing. I don't name it love, I name it life, but maybe are the same,  god is not needed, of if you prefer, god is infinite life, but it's no someone, it's just substance, intelligence, depth. I feel it all time, that's awakening, you don't need to know anything, it's just being 

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Love is the flow of life, the substance of existence, what makes the birds be coloured and the trees grow strong and wonderful. Is the blood moving in your body, the perfect laws that govern the stars and the cosmos, the yin and the yang that flows from the abyss of existence. But it's wild, totally impersonal, formless, and it's what we are, just a bubble of love, or life , or existence. Love is not loving anyone, is flowing. I don't name it love, I name it life, but maybe are the same,  god is not needed, of if you prefer, god is infinite life, but it's no someone, it's just substance, intelligence, depth. I feel it all time, that's awakening, you don't need to know anything, it's just being 

Love is being connected to life, being one with reality, no separation, full immersion, intense experience, no hesitation, no second-guessing, trusting, caring, seeing, feeling, understanding, grasping, grokking, giving, receiving.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Love is being connected to life, being one with reality, no separation, full immersion, intense experience, no hesitation, no second-guessing, trusting, caring, seeing, feeling, understanding, grasping, grokking, giving, receiving.

Love= Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being. You know your signature.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I will add something here since tis topic Connects Solipsism with Ontological Nihilism , even after Leo saying in his Solopsim Video the You will Realise that you are All Alone because you are All Togheter. In my Humble View it means that Solpsism is not reason to Become Nihilistic 

In This Line I will share the link from the WebSite Perspectiva : this one :https://systems-souls-society.com/

But talking about How our Solopsistic Society (Meaning Individualist) Is not helping Us to make the important Changes we need in Order to Keep Going as Humans. yes , even if you think or Know that this all a dream the true is that the dream can end very bad and very soon, God Create Another Dream up from its Ass, but is good if we engage in Keeping this Dream going on Because, Well, is Great isnt it ?

Here is the Excerpt from this Link: https://systems-souls-society.com/the-solipsistic-society/

You can click directly in the link if the text looks interesting to you 

"Solipsism should not be conflated with selfishness in the pejorative sense. Solipsism deals with the problem of the self being trapped in the self by the self in a kind of perpetual self-reference. This closed loop can lead to the collective belief that only individual perception, thoughts, and experience can be known to exist and therefore to be considered real. Solipsism can be grouped into two categories, one dealing with reality directly and the other with the knowledge of reality. The first is ontological and says only the self is real where the other is epistemological and says that only the self is knowable.

However subtle these distinctions are philosophically; my focus is practical: on how societal solipsism is reproduced through collective self-perpetuating beliefs and how we can approach moving beyond our predicament. A solipsistic society is therefor not a mere collection of self-centered individuals, although that is one view. Instead, it refers to collective beliefs about what is real and possible, as though everyone is wearing an epistemic straightjacket; unable to imagine how things can be known differently and changed.

In what follows I don’t want to hang too much on any single definition or variant of solipsism, but I do want to argue that when conceived in a broad sense, the condition of late modernity is solipsistic in a collective sense. The unit of analysis is the social imaginary, which can be taken as our shared psychocultural home and as forming the limits and shape of our collective awareness. It also directs our attention in fixed directions. This is a valuable concept because it speaks to the roots of fundamental problems that underlie many of our collective action problems, our immunity to change,[1] which is compounded by an atrophied faculty of the imagination.

The history of Western philosophy also has a long tradition of reality-denying, only taking what can be experienced as real, thereby forming cognitive horizons that make it harder for our imagination to go beyond. The widely quoted claim that it is ‘easier to imagine the end of the world than to imagine the end of capitalism’ captures the problem of societal solipsism and the constraints the system puts around our imagination well.[2]

We like to think we are free, but we are also kept entranced in this dream we call reality, from which we are now being rudely awakened by the really Real, which reasserts itself as the manifestations of the Metacrisis.[iii]

I propose some domains of inquiry that I believe can bring us closer to a right relationship with Reality, which is not only something concrete like nature or physical matter, but equally truths of constant flux, change and creative dynamism and outcomes of our evolutionary history we have no choice but to embody. Stuckness can only persist by denying these truths, but continuing to do so limits discovering ways forward and prevents us from moving into futures we desire or away from ones we want to avoid.

The opposite of stuckness is what I call ‘collective unfolding’. If we accept that in the West, we are in the process of losing our current, late-modern social imaginary as our stable home, as it is now appearing to liquify under the reassertion of the Real and pressures of the manifold crises, then we’ll have to learn to be in right relationship with reality’s inherent change and its patterns of unfolding and decay.