puporing

The Highest Levels of Consciousness Cannot be Reached via psychedelics

116 posts in this topic

That's all. Cheers!

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

That's all. Cheers!

How do you come to this conclusion, what was your spiritual journey so far?

What other way do you think for a human will get you to the highest state

If I squirt enough 5meo into me bum I will be more conscious than you and your kriya yoga

21 minutes ago, OBEler said:

How do you come to this conclusion, what was your spiritual journey so far?

What other way do you think for a human will get you to the highest state

I've surpassed everyone here and all the public teachers.

If you're interested please message me because I will not teach trolls on this forum.

In short it's a narrow path of transformation through a series of teachings from heaven.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

6 minutes ago, puporing said:

If you're interested please message me because I will not teach trolls on this forum.

In short it's a narrow path of transformation through a series of teachings from heaven.

Sounds interesting but why don't you want to share your way openly on this forum?

Psychedelics are the quickest way to deconstruct societal conditioning and suspend disbelief in the ethereal. They are the quickest way to usher alchemical transmutation. If you have done psychedelics in the past and now reach better states of consciousness without them, then it could be that your mind now naturally perceives life in a permanently mystical and psychedelic way. Your natural state of consciousness may be more psychoactive. 

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Sounds interesting but why don't you want to share your way openly on this forum?

Trolls and bullies.

Congrats

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Clyde the Rainmaker said:

Psychedelics are the quickest way to deconstruct societal conditioning and suspend disbelief in the ethereal. They are the quickest way to usher alchemical transmutation. If you have done psychedelics in the past and now reach better states of consciousness without them, then it could be that your mind now naturally perceives life in a permanently mystical and psychedelic way. Your natural state of consciousness may be more psychoactive. 

Yes I'm not saying about being against it, been a user myself. Though the substances vary a lot so you have to be careful about distinguishing the truth even with those. False psychedelic awakenings is a thing or you can be trapped in ego-mind forever because of lack of understanding.

But there are higher sober awakenings as well as permanent states that is not reachable with psychedelics. ;) 

I have a duty to tell you guys that if you hold the belief that psychedelics can get you "to the end", it is going to mislead you.

Edited by puporing

False awakenings on psychedelics is very common because most people just find what they want to find. So it's not like you can just relegate the "epistemological responsibility" to your trips. But like I said they can also be great tools when used right, like in my case. 

@puporing have you tried psychedelics? How many trips did you have done?

My way or the highway ^_^

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@puporing have you tried psychedelics? How many trips did you have done?

12 hours ago, puporing said:

Yes I'm not saying about being against it, been a user myself.

It's not about number of trips but what you do with them. I have always used them to "ascend". You shouldn't be stuck using psychedelics forever that's a sign you're not making further breakthroughs.

18 hours ago, puporing said:

I messaged you, I am open to the narrow path of transformation. Where is it?

you sound a bit vague, but maybe for your own security to be not attacked

13 hours ago, puporing said:

But there are higher sober awakenings as well as permanent states that is not reachable with psychedelics. ;) 

I have a duty to tell you guys that if you hold the belief that psychedelics can get you "to the end", it is going to mislead you.

Absolutely agree with you here. I started having more false psychedelic awakenings in recent years as someone who's had probably over 500 psychedelic trips. Psilocybin mushrooms for me used to bring me to a place of Absolute Truth, they used to unite me with the Spirit in a purer, truer way. But all of my psilocybin trips in 2023 led to schizophrenia. Don't get me wrong, I still achieve such creative, ethereal, alchemical, supernatural, psychoanalytical, and consciousness-expanding experiences, but I just fall so deep into the abyss of it that it always turns me into a zany, schizophrenic madman in due time. My psyche can't quite handle the bottomless nature of the awakenings. Psychedelics don't get you to the end because the abyss is bottomless. You can get to a point of such Absolute Truth that it spirals into demented, harebrained, schizophrenic fiction. I'm just glad that I can still handle THC edibles and psychoactive botanicals like nutmeg and chamomile even if the magic mushrooms that once healed me greatly tend to be too much. 

I think that when you learn enough about the occult, the idea of psychedelics ever possibly being the "end of all suffering" or "the end of all awakening" starts to feel so ridiculous. Although I will add that the alchemical and neurological transformation that psychedelics incited within me is the only thing that ever catalyzed me to start feeling higher sober awakenings because it's the only thing that led me to start cutting out harder, unhealthier drugs. 

@puporing Hi Just curious, from reading what people post and their interactions, what is it specifically that allows You to claim that You are of a higher Consciousness than the others, serious question not judging You, just curious as to what the indicating factor/s are:)

Thanks...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 minutes ago, Clyde the Rainmaker said:

Absolutely agree with you here. I started having more false psychedelic awakenings in recent years as someone who's had probably over 500 psychedelic trips. Psilocybin mushrooms for me used to bring me to a place of Absolute Truth, they used to unite me with the Spirit in a purer, truer way. But all of my psilocybin trips in 2023 led to schizophrenia. Don't get me wrong, I still achieve such creative, ethereal, alchemical, supernatural, psychoanalytical, and consciousness-expanding experiences, but I just fall so deep into the abyss of it that it always turns me into a zany, schizophrenic madman in due time. My psyche can't quite handle the bottomless nature of the awakenings. Psychedelics don't get you to the end because the abyss is bottomless. You can get to a point of such Absolute Truth that it spirals into demented, harebrained, schizophrenic fiction. I'm just glad that I can still handle THC edibles and psychoactive botanicals like nutmeg and chamomile even if the magic mushrooms that once healed me greatly tend to be too much. 

I think that when you learn enough about the occult, the idea of psychedelics ever possibly being the "end of all suffering" or "the end of all awakening" starts to feel so ridiculous. Although I will add that the alchemical and neurological transformation that psychedelics incited within me is the only thing that ever catalyzed me to start feeling higher sober awakenings because it's the only thing that led me to start cutting out harder, unhealthier drugs. 

I've never taken any serious psychedelics, but want to someday and have done a ton of research, and I would assume this would be the case, that a personality or realization and entanglement with it comes after the trip is over, there is the normal "You", going to work, studying in school, having relationships, things go your way, things don't go your way (which is most of the time), and the psychedelic "You" which realizes or experiences a sense of Godliness or Infinity, Joy/Bliss and Completeness...If not integrated correctly, or supplemented with a serious Spiritual Practices of sorts one for sure could have Schizophrenic episodes... Interesting.. 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

13 hours ago, puporing said:

False awakenings on psychedelics is very common because most people just find what they want to find. So it's not like you can just relegate the "epistemological responsibility" to your trips. But like I said they can also be great tools when used right, like in my case. 

Psychedelics did wonders for me on a physical and neurological level. I am much more coherent in conversation now, but before magic mushrooms, I was selectively mute and could hardly make eye contact because of neuro-ocular problems that have gotten significantly better. I used to suffer from tremors in my body that I now don't experience. It felt like I had neuropathy (nerve damage) in my feet for about two years and magic mushrooms made that entirely disappear. I had a greenish fungal infection on my left big toenail, but because of psychoactive botanicals like nutmeg and wormwood and dandelion, the discoloration is now gone. The healing voodoo factor of psychedelics cannot possibly go unsaid-- they are literally magical. 

However, let's definitely not act like they're not without their side effects. You can analyze yourself into a corner. Some of the trauma that I unearthed from returning to magic mushrooms in 2023 and mixing them with psychoactive botanicals and tarot cards drove me utterly mad and made me dissociate from my identity. I went into a schizophrenic, synesthetic world of my subconscious's creation. Beware of the ether of psychedelics. Jungian alchemy and tarot cards are the real deal but you can overdose on them and end up a lunatic lost in conspiracy theories. 

That's not to even say that there's no such thing as conspiracy theories. Obviously, the nature of the psychedelic awakening is that you become more conscious of darkness in high places and spiritual warfare and false conditioning and childhood trauma and the failings of science. But suspending your disbelief about pseudoscience can be dangerous if you don't toe that line carefully. Once you start embracing the idea of God and magick and alchemy and psychic intuition and entities and whatnot, you might be liable to start believing just anything, you might suspend your disbelief too much and frantically dissociate from your identity, and I say that from experience.

13 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I've never taken any serious psychedelics, but want to someday and have done a ton of research, and I would assume this would be the case, that a personality or realization and entanglement with it comes after the trip is over, there is the normal "You", going to work, studying in school, having relationships, things go your way, things don't go your way (which is most of the time), and the psychedelic "You" which realizes or experiences a sense of Godliness or Infinity, Joy/Bliss and Completeness...If not integrated correctly, or supplemented with a serious Spiritual Practices of sorts one for sure could have Schizophrenic episodes... Interesting.. 

Integration is key. The psychedelic ether facilitates literal voodoo healing miracles, but the problem is that experiencing too many miracles can make it difficult to chop wood and carry water unless you keep some kind of balanced approach. It can be a gut-wrenchingly saddening thing to realize how different life would be if we lived in a psychedelic utopia. That kind of higher consciousness can make it incredibly frustrating and unfulfilling to do everyday activities in the real world. 

Edited by Clyde the Rainmaker

10 minutes ago, Clyde the Rainmaker said:

Integration is key. The psychedelic ether facilitates literal voodoo healing miracles, but the problem is that experiencing too many miracles can make it difficult to chop wood and carry water unless you keep some kind of balanced approach. It can be a gut-wrenchingly saddening thing to realize how different life would be if we lived in a psychedelic utopia. That kind of higher consciousness can make it incredibly frustrating and unfulfilling to do everyday activities in the real world. 

Sadhguru advocates creating a stable ground upon which one can build up on, first you establish Peace within, acceptance of Now whatever the situation maybe(no stress response method), Respond to Now rather than react (gain Free Will access), Live Now, use past/memory to become wise, future/imagination to allow creative force to flow higher.. and that from there You will sooner or later be in a constant state of Bliss, and have access to Ecstatic states at will, but you don't want to live and be in Ecstasy for too long otherwise You won't function well in society and lose your responsibility to family, work and such things, but once inawhile, once a day for 20min be Ecstatic and let it flow through you, its great for health and increasing intelligence and creative forces...this can only be done once mastery of the human system is achieved via Yoga methodology, not thru psychedelics since you lose a sense of control and they wear off after awhile...