OBEler

Vaping 5 Meo side effects

44 posts in this topic

Disclaimer; I don't recommend anybody to do 5 Meo for recreational things. I am doing that because I need to explore this substance on my way and I already have tons of experience with psychedelics so I am not a beginner.

I vaped  5 Meo with a vape pen multiple times a week for microdosing in public spaces( theme park, cinema, concerts) and other activities (yoga etc) to test the enhanced effects.  for recreational aspects it was not really suitable. Sure I had sometimes more focus and had maybe a little more immersion but it really did not differ from my sober experience after the effects went off after minute. Maybe I smoked not enough.I smoked 2 to 3 seconds with a 1:12 cartridge. Pauses between were around 3 to 5 minutes. It was never uncomfortable or fearful.

But what I felt was like a mild headache started to appear after some vaping. Do you have also these effects and what's the cause/how to prevent this?

Edited by OBEler

Why would you do this? We have no idea what this could do to the brain.

Why wouldn't you just learn some meditative practice, if you are interested in mild effects?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

10 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Why would you do this? We have no idea what this could do to the brain.

Why wouldn't you just learn some meditative practice, if you are interested in mild effects?

I am not interested in mild effects. I want strong recreational effects. Full immersion. 5 Meo has the potential for that. Meditation is great but it doesn't come close at all to effects 5eo has 

The strongest music effect ever experienced was on a microdose of 5 Meo dmt.

For me 5 meo feels healthy for the brain but since I switched to vaping I recognized these headaches 

Edited by OBEler

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I am not interested in mild effects. I want strong recreational effects. Full immersion. 5 Meo has the potential for that. Meditation is great but it doesn't come close at all to effects 5eo has 

The strongest music effect ever experienced was on a microdose of 5 Meo dmt.

For me 5 meo feels healthy for the brain but since I switched to vaping I recognized these headaches 

Well have fun destroying your brain I suppose.

Glory to Israel

22 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Well have fun destroying your brain I suppose.

You don't know what you are talking about. I can sense you have no experience with 5 Meo

I personally wouldn’t use it for recreation. Too powerful.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My assumption so far is that vaping with a vape pen alone brings headaches and has nothing to do with 5 Meo.

If there are some others who experienced this besides Leo please share

Just now, Thought Art said:

I personally wouldn’t use it for recreation. Too powerful.

With a vape pen you take a dose of 0.6 mg 5 Meo dmt. The effects on this low level are almost not noticable and even if, it's just for a minute and then wears off quickly 

@OBEler It kind of defeats the whole purpose of 5-MeO-DMT. Maybe another psychedelic would be a better fit for what your are looking for (I don't know which though, nor do I understand the effects you are looking for).

Imagine using 5-MeO-DMT for recreation, lol. Kids these days.

Glory to Israel

51 minutes ago, Clarence said:

@OBEler It kind of defeats the whole purpose of 5-MeO-DMT. Maybe another psychedelic would be a better fit for what your are looking for (I don't know which though, nor do I understand the effects you are looking for).

Imagine you are a tech freak and you are watching Steve Jobs introducing the first iPhone for the first time back then. Exactly that feeling of beauty and amazement about the intelligence of design. It's very energetic, like a light bulb in your head going on. You can feel electric explosions emerging in your head and waves wash over you like taking a shower of energy 

I can reproduce this sometimes with 5 Meo on low doses and this state is what I am looking for 

Edited by OBEler

Wouldn't it be better to find a longer lasting psychedelic who could produce something similar to that? Even if you can get it sometimes on 5-MeO, the duration is so short it doesn't sound great or practical to use this substance for that use.

Reading your example, it made me think about the end of a trip I had on magic truffles. I could see the beauty of everything and the feeling was great. So maybe some other psychedelic could fit better (whether psilocybin or something else).

1 minute ago, Clarence said:

Wouldn't it be better to find a longer lasting psychedelic who could produce something similar to that? Even if you can get it sometimes on 5-MeO, the duration is so short it doesn't sound great or practical to use this substance for that use.

Reading your example, it made me think about the end of a trip I had on magic truffles. I could see the beauty of everything and the feeling was great. So maybe some other psychedelic could fit better (whether psilocybin or something else).

I should have mentioned that it was an afterglow effect which lasts for several hours up to a week after the trip. So if I get into this state I will be there at least for 3 hours 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

With a vape pen you take a dose of 0.6 mg 5 Meo dmt. The effects on this low level are almost not noticable and even if, it's just for a minute and then wears off quickly 

Do you at the end of the day. 

I would recommend most people to use it very carefully in controlled and safe settings. 

◭"89"

37 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Imagine using 5-MeO-DMT for recreation, lol. Kids these days.

It's always for recreation. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Do you at the end of the day. 

I would recommend most people to use it very carefully in controlled and safe settings. 

Please read my disclaimer 

I have done low doses of 5meo, I can definitely see the healing potential at low doses despite what people say. It puts you in a meditative state, almost like pure sense perception and awareness. Everything is bright and you are high but you are still fully capable, while feeling detachment, which could be good or bad. But I never thought of it as recreational, I would never do it like at a party or something. Although I am fond of the euphoric feeling afterwards. But I ultimately stopped doing this because I don't know about side effects on your heart. 5meo scares me too much tbh

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Please read my disclaimer 

I did, I’m stressing for people to be careful regardless.

◭"89"

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Disclaimer; I don't recommend anybody to do 5 Meo for recreational things. I am doing that because I need to explore this substance on my way and I already have tons of experience with psychedelics so I am not a beginner.

I vaped  5 Meo with a vape pen multiple times a week for microdosing in public spaces( theme park, cinema, concerts) and other activities (yoga etc) to test the enhanced effects.  for recreational aspects it was not really suitable. Sure I had sometimes more focus and had maybe a little more immersion but it really did not differ from my sober experience after the effects went off after minute. Maybe I smoked not enough.I smoked 2 to 3 seconds with a 1:12 cartridge. Pauses between were around 3 to 5 minutes. It was never uncomfortable or fearful.

But what I felt was like a mild headache started to appear after some vaping. Do you have also these effects and what's the cause/how to prevent this?

Any psychedelic you use directly connects with brain. So instead of overdoing it, do it less with high amount. You are overdoing, that's why having a headache.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@OBEler do it like me I do every 3 months 10 gr dry shrooms with lemon take. Directly hitting the wall.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."