ChrisZoZo

In my opinion, the single, most important sentence from Leo’s teaching. (

9 posts in this topic

“If you don’t have truth, what do you have, nothing”

I believe, is the most important (non-spiritual) quote that could be taken on his own and used tremendously.

This is so good, because probably one of the worst things about the human race is that we are close minded to good ideas. but yeah also simultaneously, we’re not open to the fact that we are incorrect about our ideas. but this quote single-handedly put it in a manner in which it is great to be open to new ideas. While also being open to your current ones being wrong.

It’s amazing that I can see people get wound up in ideas that are wrong and people that can get wound up in thinking and are simply not open to the best way out of their troubles. Yet if they just understood this concept which is really simple, it could literally save decades of torture. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

What is truth?

Edited by Chrisd

4 minutes ago, Chrisd said:

What is truth?

Nothing

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

What is "Something" then? Lies? U have a point...

Truth = The way things are, whether human-comprehensible or not, assuming that there are "things" and that they "are". I think for general purposes of human understanding that definition is tough enough to grasp.

Indeed without truth all we have is illusion and delusion and so it is. To what degree reflects your state of humanness and mental health. :)

We have no fkn clue what the truth is - ever! That's why we are arguing 24/7 on clown world. It's for entertainment only...

We meet with people who talk and we aware they just say nothing. 

But then whenever we speak we always 🔥 try go a bit higher.

What is the purpose of life? Who's to say who's thinking is "right" or not... it's all open to interpretation and there are many levels of truths. The behavior of human beings is in my opinion mostly genetic programming/destiny. Our egos are computer programs shaped by DNA and culture. It's all quite impersonal in the end, but we are all programmed to make it personal.

Edited by sholomar

On 31/01/2024 at 0:09 AM, Chrisd said:

What is truth?

Chris is a good name.

But for real good question, ponder that :D

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.