Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tech36363

What do you think about Bashar?

16 posts in this topic

Daryl Anka been channeling bashar since even before i was born. And when i listen to him he sounds way ahead of his time.

Thought? 

I think he's good. A very clear message about following your bliss or passion without expectation. It is a little similar to advice from Joseph Campbell and even Jordan Peterson. I think the advice works. Life is an adventure. You might be in poverty. But their advice brings satisfaction and peace.

Everything is an expression of the same fundamental consciousness, channeling itself is a valid expression of this consciousness, but ultimately, you don't want to rely on a middle man or a third party to deliver wisdom to you, since all there is IS YOU! So you could say that channeling is like riding a bike with the training wheels on. Eventually you want to be able to ride it without any support, but rather through your own direct understanding of how to ride it. "Our" consciousness harbors a lot of wisdom and intelligence, we can choose to externalize it, or to embody it, or both. It depends on what you're looking for.

So what Daryl and Bashar are doing is totally fine. I just think a lot of the potential wisdom gets lost in the translation. The message could get cleared up a lot if Daryl just went straight to the source instead of the dealer, but perhaps there is genuinely no way for him to access that level of intelligence naturally. I'm open to the possibility that some people simply have an easier time achieving higher levels of wisdom through channeling, but again, you're always going to be limited by this method.

beep boop

Just try his stuff and see if it works. I tried and it didn't. He's the messenger of ego in my book. He promotes living a happy life within the illusion by vibraying high and attracting only the good, which will never happen in the long-run, because the universe is based on duality, so everything good will eventually leave you, die, you will die, and so on.  

He is convincing, I will give him that, but so are indian tech scammers.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Most of his teachings seems to be too vague to me and I think thats a problem, because it opens up the interpreter to misinterpret the core of the message.

For instance the 'follow your passion without any insistance or expectation on the outcome' - sounds good, but really vague.  How can you tangibly differentiate between following true passion vs being compulsive towards something (that hiding itself as a passion)?

The other example is the idea of synchronicity - that if you follow your true passion everything in your life will come together without you needing to worry about the specifics or money or anything. To me, this seems to be a potentially very dangerous advice , but besides that, this idea is an attempt to try to use it as kind of a law  to explain stange or special events (that may or may not happen in your life) , but the problem is that no grounding or justification is given for this "law" - it just put forth as an idea and you have to go with it.

The other problem is that most of his teachings seem to be unfalsifiable. 

Beside all that, I find it interesting that some of his stuff seem to be very similar to Leo's stuff:

1. Nothing in reality has built in meaning
  2. Reality is infinitely complex, but it is not complicated.
  3. Permission slips

The third one is especially interesting:

The ultimate point is to understand that you're the one giving yourself permission to change, so ultimately you finally realize you're the ultimate permission slip. You don't ultimately need any tool, any technique, any particular object in order to make the changes that you prefer to make. You can just get to the point where you decide this is what you prefer and you change and that's all there is to it. 
You become the ultimate permission slip;  You become the ultimate meditation;  You become the ultimate technique

I like Bashar and Daryl Anka and some of his teachings. Don't know about the permission slips though what are we back in high school? And why would a so-called hybrid human-alien from another parallel Earth in the future need to teach the likes of Abraham- hicks?

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@Tech36363

a good con artist, fell for his bullshit right after abraham's con artist scheme

just use logic to achieve your goals, it won't fail you, general positive guidelines from self help is plenty to get real results

Edited by khalifa

10 hours ago, zurew said:

Most of his teachings seems to be too vague to me and I think thats a problem, because it opens up the interpreter to misinterpret the core of the message.

I like to think of his teachings as poetic descriptions of infinity. The point of poetic descriptions of reality is to leave a certain openness for you to come to your own conclusions. There are valid benefits to this method, but it has to be balanced out by a stricter and more precise scientific sort of descriptions (I say scientific, but I'm not talking about physical science, but am also including the inner science of spirituality), or else the student will confuse the map (content of infinity) for the territory (infinity).

Watching these kinds of channeling sessions can be fun when one is in a lighthearted and playful mood and doesn't expect to get anything concrete out of it. It's the polar opposite of Leo's videos which are far more serious, structured and vigorous. What Bashar is doing is more like a spiritual sock puppet show.

beep boop

34 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

The point of poetic descriptions of reality is to leave a certain openness for you to come to your own conclusions.

Yeah I understand that and I can agree that it can be really effective and valid when it comes to talking about certain things that cannot be conveyed in normal logic (like talking about the absolute or infinity) - but when it comes to relative domain stuff, I think we should strive to be as strict and clear as we possibly can, without being loose with our words.

34 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

What Bashar is doing is more like a spiritual sock puppet show.

I sort of agree with this as well (and I mostly tream him as an entertainer), however the problem is that Bashar doesn't act like an entertainer, he acts and conveys himself as an actual guru/teacher (someone who delivers actual knowledge/teachings) and that could be problematic.

He makes a ton of descriptive claims about reality and about spirituality as well.

For example the 5 laws:

1)You exist
2)Everything is here and now (time doesn't exist in a linear way)
3)The One is the all , the all are the One
4)What you put out is what you get back
5)Everything changes except these 5 laws

Edited by zurew

@Tech36363 seems legit.

If we were to actually test if he was real we would need to set up a test. I recon the best test apart from him straight up predicting the future would be. 

Asking him a question that would take one minute to state and one minute for the answer. The question would be the most difficult that one could think. I thought of a few like “explain the process of protein folding as an expert under a minute” or “explain the chaneraekhar limit and all the variables with in it”. These are actually very easy questions think of the hardest you can possibly ask that you know can be worked out. From that we can set ask him and if he answers in a manner which is truely in human. We can find work with the fact he is telling the truth.

Also we can be still steptickal even is he seems in-human.  

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I would recommend for the average man to just take his teaching and see how well it works for you but that requires a high amount of trust you really can’t half ass his teachings. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I find it refreshing though, that he is not bought into every position (mostly conspiracy theories), that most new age people blindlessly bought into.

Even though if he is a grifter, it would be convenient for him to just go balls to the wall with all those conspiracy theories (cause most of his audience is aligned with them).  For example, he rejected the vaccine conspiracy stuff and if I remember correctly, he has reasonable takes on institutions as well. I saw him losing some portion of his audience after they realised he is pro covid vaxx.

Basically, - based on what I have seen about his stuff-  it seems to me, that he usually has nuanced takes and not ideologically driven takes.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, zurew said:

I sort of agree with this as well (and I mostly tream him as an entertainer), however the problem is that Bashar doesn't act like an entertainer, he acts and conveys himself as an actual guru/teacher (someone who delivers actual knowledge/teachings) and that could be problematic.

That's true. It's generally rare for spiritual teachers to talk about the limitations and biases of their methods. Bashar's method especially is very colorful as it contains stories of interdimensional alien federations that are preparing our collective consciousness for the next level of ascension and the such. I can see how a person might loose themselves within that story, just like you might loose yourself within a good book.

Bashar does speak a lot of wisdom, but it's sort of difficult to unpack with all the artistic freedom he gives himself in expressing it. It's ultimately not wrong to get lost in that artistic side of reality, but I personally prefer to balance it out with more transparent forms of communication.

I could see myself watching him while high on shrooms, I think that would be an interesting experience.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

For some reason, i cannot really "buy" this channelling shit. Seems fake and lame but reading some comments and learning that he refused to embrace conspiracy theories, i respect him a bit.

@Recursoinominado There is some truth to it. Think of a character in one of your nightly dreams. You can engage with that character. You can talk to that character. You can ask that character for information you have no conscious access to. Now imaging if you could allow that character to talk through your body freely, without trying to control its words. That's the basic gist of it. I think the channel must put themselves in a dreamlike state of trance in order to allow this character to speak freely.

On a deeper basis, there is no character that is being channeled. There is only infinity, channeling itself. So every word you type is infinity being channeled through a limited character. You are a portal to infinity, that is the basic idea behind channeling.

But of course there are many frauds and con-artists in this field. You have to be able to listen to the wisdom in between the words.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

I think it’s for show

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"