BlurryBoi

Whats the drug(s) for when DyingFrom LackOf Love/Belonging ?

14 posts in this topic

Hello hello, here's some context : (or just skip to the last line)

Imagine your body/mind is ill/dying from chronic lack of Nutritive Love (and you neglected it) so now you find yourself alone in extreme dehydration in the middle of the desert/hell so in practice you cant "just keep walking 100 miles to the next water source", or "just drink the dew/humidity on the ground" like "just do pickup/relationships/selflove" because its too damn hard/impossible to even exist in this state of extreme exhaustion from lack of water/love. 

This is quite a doozie

Cant just Rest/sleep it off because even existing is too hard in this state of extreme deprivation of an essential nutriment.

Cant just go pickup/find/build a good enough loving Relationship because i'm in a near-death state already, so walking/working for weeks/months is not realistic here

Cant SelfLove enough because im an unconscious devil who cannot love nor realise god, it would take a long time/momentum to get good enough to really shift/feel enough relief from the actual flames of hell my ass is stuck in now

Psychedelics could be the saving grace to shift the situation, but from what i understand, going in it so deprived could just intensify/mirror this hell back to me lol and dude in this state i cant handle a badtrip empty of Nutritive Love

So yeah, of course i'm very proactive on all of those aspects (i get it)

But some people can be stuck in a hellish state so impossibly difficult and unable to "just save oneself" fast enough before gameover/alt+f4, so some kind of effective medkits/drugs meanwhile that hydrate specifically those Physiological Love Needs would be crucial to find.

What molecules would be pertinent ? 

Idk, i guess things like microdosing/macrodosing MDMA, maybe combined with a 5meoDMT/MALT for a safe good-trip and/or deep LOVE Realisation

Maybe some supplements/drugs around Oxytocin ?

Edited by BlurryBoi

1 hour ago, BlurryBoi said:

Psychedelics could be the saving grace to shift the situation, but from what i understand, going in it so deprived could just intensify/mirror this hell back to me lol and dude in this state i cant handle a badtrip empty of Nutritive Love

It's precisely why dr Robin Carhart-Harris recommends at least pairing psylocybin with MDMA in a therapeutic setting, or even just taking MDMA.

Psilocybin is relatively neutral (although...) but LSD can give me a powerful feeling of love easily, and it's probably safer than MDMA.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

ingesting drugs while feeling the way you feel at the moment is, in my opinion, likely to backfire.

perhaps it would be better to focus on the basics first, stabilise and make your body feel safe? finding a mental health professional to speak with would also be a good idea. 

also, is there any chance you could reach out to friends or your family, ask for a hug? any chance you could send a text and let them know you're not doing well?

Edited by Judy2

Antidepressant medication

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

friends who love you and tell you they love you

I’m hesitant to reccomend ketamine, but if you don’t struggle with addiction it could be helpful

Edited by Oppositionless

2 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

friends who love you and tell you they love you

I’m hesitant to reccomend ketamine, but if you don’t struggle with addiction it could be helpful

Ketamine is dangerous and gave me craving after a single dose (maybe it's individual here)

Edited by Schizophonia

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ketamine is dangerous and gave me craving after a single dose (maybe it's individual here)

Made me crave love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Made me crave love.

When I was high I was like the most outgoing guy in the world.
But the next few days I felt autistic and sociopath. 🤔

Good if it worked for you, maybe smaller doses, idk.

Edited by Schizophonia

Ketamine gave me my first glimpse of what it would be like to have no thought, and no depression - sadly it's not permanent though. 

It did give me a lot of tools to work with. 

Nothing wrong with antidepressants during suicidal ideation. We have to use all available resources at any given time.

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

When I was high I was like the most outgoing guy in the world.
But the next few days I felt autistic and sociopath. 🤔

LoL, God loves all ;)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

LoL, God loves all ;)

Yes, but he especially likes ice cream :P