Yousif

Things That Will NOT Get You Laid

73 posts in this topic

Stop focusing on what will not...... and start focusing on what will. This heading is dis-empowering and is only keeping the mind stuck in possibilities and not actualities. Share things and circumstances that has actually gotten you laid and leave the ones that hasn't behind because those are only thoughts.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia Its very simple ,you have to display who you are and she will be down or not,by her own free will deciding , giving us the hints from the way we display who we are(game) everything else is loser manipulations and adding extra pressure for something that is not that important in the eyes of a man.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its very simple ,you have to display who you are and she will be down or not,by her own free will deciding ,

You have it backwards. You decide who you want to become, display that and she will reflect that back to you. You are doing the deciding indirectly.

@Princess Arabia Fine by me,you just gave me 100% of the power, where i saw that woman's power is in the choosing(deciding) and veting a man, as her number 1 right and priority so she doesnt regret later when its too late..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Fine by me,you just gave me 100% of the power, where i saw that woman's power is in the choosing(deciding) and veting a man, as her number 1 right and priority so she doesnt regret later when its too late..

You're missing what I'm saying. The power is always within you and given by you. If she stays or leave, acknowledges you or not, you get laid or not, have a relationship with her or not, all that just happened based on who YOU decided to be. There's no woman deciding anything, it's all you based on who you've chosen to become. Now all that you see and experience is reflecting that back to you. 

@Princess Arabia Im not missing ,that's exactly my original point i was making, but im not gonna lie to myself that every woman will want to sleep with me,so i have to add a woman in the mix because im not made for every woman,so i dont have the ultimate power...

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Im not missing ,that's exactly my original point i was making, but im not gonna lie to myself that every woman will want to sleep with me,so i have to add a woman in the mix because im not made for every woman,so i dont have the ultimate power...

Ok

23 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Stop focusing on what will not...... and start focusing on what will.

That’s not the point of this thread. 

23 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Share things and circumstances that has actually gotten you laid and leave the ones that hasn't behind because those are only thoughts.

We learn from mistakes, is good to acknowledge them, that’s the point of the thread, share what turn off people for getting laid. 

15 minutes ago, Juan said:

That’s not the point of this thread. 

We learn from mistakes, is good to acknowledge them, that’s the point of the thread, share what turn off people for getting laid. 

I'm trying to empower people not lead them down a path of destruction. If I see where we are not lining up to how and why Reality is the way it is, how the mind can continuously keep us on a specific path and keeping us trapped in false identification, and lead us down a path of misery and entrapments, I will continue to do so. 

It is a mistake to keep your light of Awareness on things that doesn't serve you and to focus on the things that does. I have learnt this, and it would be selfish of me to not try to let others become aware of this if I see the opportunity to do so. What one does with this information is entirely up to them; but by me saying what I said, which was still in alignment with what the thread was about, someone might see it and choose to reflect on it and see the truth of what was said and come to their own recognition of this. 

What turns someone off from getting laid might not turn another off, so in that respect, this thread is pointless even though it still serves it's purpose. Everyone is different and have their own likes and dislikes. Sharing what doesn't get you laid is keeping what doesn't get you laid alive and well and it's only purpose is to keep you identifying with what didn't get you laid instead of moving to things that might.

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What turns someone off from getting laid might not turn another off, so in that respect, this thread is pointless even though it still serves it's purpose.

Is not pointless, again we are talking about mistakes and stuff that people could become aware of. If someone new is reading this thread and trying to do game, the person could be taking notes right now to improve.

Sharing what doesn't get you laid is keeping what doesn't get you laid alive and well and it's only purpose is to keep you identifying with what didn't get you laid instead of moving to things that might.

I think you’re being too positive, is ok to have that mentality of moving forward, that’s how I roll too, but I also don’t mind to share my fuck ups and/or observation which is what we are doing here. 

If I see where we are not lining up to how and why Reality is the way it is, how the mind can continuously keep us on a specific path and keeping us trapped in false identification, and lead us down a path of misery and entrapments, I will continue to do so. 

Reality has its fuck ups, is just is right? without it we wouldn’t know how to improve. Maybe you’re being too judgmental about reality or this thread might seem very “negative” for you but no, we are here just casually having a chat about mistakes and observations, it’s not that big of a deal imo.

Edited by Juan

4 minutes ago, Juan said:

Is not pointless, again we are talking about mistakes and stuff that people could become aware of. If someone new is reading this thread and trying to do game, the person could be taking notes right now to improve.

I think you’re being too positive, is ok to have that mentality of moving forward, that’s how I roll too, but I also don’t mind to share my fuck ups and/or observation which is what we are doing here. 

Reality has its fuck ups, is just is right? without it we wouldn’t know how to improve. Maybe you’re being too judgmental about reality or this thread might seem very “negative” for you but no, we are here just casually having a chat about mistakes and observations, it’s not that big of a deal imo.

You're right, it's not a big deal. This what I said and the message that I'm  trying to convey is not about positivity or negativity, but trying to shed light on who and what we are which is Awareness. That's it. Reality doesn't have its fuck-ups, it's how you're perceiving Reality that does. I'm not being judgemental about anything, just making statements about how things work. Resonate or don't resonate. Recognize or don't. I only said pointless because if I share what didn't get me laid it doesn't mean someone else won't get laid by that same thing. The opposite also applies but at least focusing on the things that do is more empowering.

Assholes are getting laid too and so are narcissists and unkind people. What gets one laid determines on the circumstances not coming on a forum to say what doesn't. Thats my perspective and I'm sticking to it. You have yours which you're entitled to. Just like the OP is entitled to start a thread encouraging people to list their mistakes. All i'm saying is, in this case, it's not a one size fits all and when we focus on what works more things start to align with those intentions. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Reality doesn't have its fuck-ups

By fuck ups I’m referring to things you din’t expect to happen but it happened, mistakes on this case, so yea of course it has them! 

16 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@Princess Arabia So your beliefs create your reality? Everything is a mental reflection of your self image?

Your identity certainly aligns you with that part of Reality that coexists with what you are being. Your beliefs will keep showing you more and more circumstances that iterate those beliefs which will in turn cause you to construct an identity whether consciously or not. 

@Princess Arabia Isn't this a Catch 22, chicken or the egg type conundrum? What if circumstances when we are a child create those beliefs, how do you get out of that loop? Consciously creating a new identity?

23 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@Princess Arabia Isn't this a Catch 22, chicken or the egg type conundrum? What if circumstances when we are a child create those beliefs, how do you get out of that loop? Consciously creating a new identity?

Awareness. Just like how you're aware of how it happened, you have to make a conscious decision to change it. Awareness is curative so expand your awareness and become conscious.

On 1/25/2024 at 3:15 AM, Yousif said:

The one bad trait or habit that makes girls run away is the urge to immediately start shattering away their worldview and deconstruct all of reality for them, not only girls will run away, but everyone in general. 

share things that will lessen your chances of getting laid here.

Bad hygiene, being cheap, insecure, clingy, and having no interests/hobbies besides video games. 

On 1/25/2024 at 1:15 PM, Yousif said:

The one bad trait or habit that makes girls run away is the urge to immediately start shattering away their worldview and deconstruct all of reality for them, not only girls will run away, but everyone in general. 

share things that will lessen your chances of getting laid here.

Why the hell would anyone even think that attacking someones ego is going to get them friendly responses??

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

6 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Why the hell would anyone even think that attacking someones ego is going to get them friendly responses??

letting you see that your ego is just the image of yourself and not the real you in the front on me is not attacking, I personally would thank a person that tells me I’m wrong when I am.

12 hours ago, Yousif said:

letting you see that your ego is just the image of yourself and not the real you in the front on me is not attacking, I personally would thank a person that tells me I’m wrong when I am.

Medicine for duck is poison for swan. Don't go around lecturing everyone on the nature of reality unsolicited. That's also egoism.

Edited by Israfil