BojackHorseman

What would a global awakening look like?

8 posts in this topic

Say humans evolve in a way that they figure out they have to work for the greater good and build a better humanity.

A few question come to mind :

- can that ever happen or are we doomed as a species because we're not built for not being selfish?

- if it could happen, how would it ever happen? It seems to me like we cannot solve humanity's problem. We can't agree on basic logic, we can not kill ourselves or just even not destroy the planet...I feel like we're juste going extinct instead of evolving. I don't see what type of change could make humanity evolve to something really new

- If we do evolve as wise, caring beings, what would then humanity look like? What does even happend in a society where everyone is "awakaned"? How do things move if everything is peacerful? What does our goal become?

Edited by BojackHorseman

@BojackHorseman Do I get first dibs on this post? :)

First of all, all is the Hindu Maya or illusion. So all the posts on this forum are distractions and illusions and prevent our awakening. This post is a distraction and my response is a distraction. But my ego loves distractions.

I need to focus on my own awakening and you should focus on your awakening. Start with the man (or woman) in the mirror. The macrocosm reflects the microcosm. It is all Russian nesting dolls.

One good leader could change the world. Jesus spread from the year zero until today. Christianity took down the Roman Empire. We have invented cell phones and the internet. A good algorithm on TikTok or Instagram could awaken all of us. It could be a meme or viral video. The soil is fertile. There is potential. There is a great equalization in the world and a great democratization if it can be harnessed. We don't need banks, taxis, real estate, wall street, war, weapons, etc. The people could direct their governments to have peace and share the wealth. There is no money in Star Trek.

If anyone could decide how many humans have awoken it would be cool to crunch some numbers. Maybe 0.001% currently awakens? What if 10% of searchers could eventually awaken on their journey? If there was some tangible proof maybe the effect would snowball and more people would walk the path.

The ego is in control currently. If you kill your ego, society sees you as a threat because your light illuminates their depravity. The theory is Gandhi, JFK, John Lennon, MLK, etc. were murdered as an immune response of society.

On the other hand, maybe 100,000 years ago most humans were "awake." We have made intellectual and technological progress but we have lost empathy and intuition in an inverse proportional relationship.

You could also consider artificial intelligence. Maybe artificial general intelligence or a superintelligence could lead us to a mass awakening. Or maybe we are a stepping stone for the universe to create the next phase which is A.G.I.

Maybe this life is a video game and you are the only player. Once you awaken, the game is over and you are the winner.

Maybe AGI or aliens have reached this point and they just chilled out and don't bother to contact us. Maybe they can prove there is no free will and the future is set. Maybe they can time travel and see the entire universe so for them the end of time has arrived. Maybe there are other dimensions or multiverses. Maybe we can pass through blackholes. Maybe it gets really psychedelic. Maybe you experience god realization and then just put yourself under amnesia and keep awakening and posting stuff on this forum.

Hope that helps. Be well. Be safe. :)

Edited by Soul Flight

I believe that eventually everyone will awaken.

Most of the "ordinary" people are not ready and don't want to.

Thus I think that it will take long time before global awakening can take place. ( unless A.G.I magic as stated above )

But how will it look like?

I was sitting for a long time trying to imagine , yet I cannot.

Solar Flares. Each time there is a solar flare, tens of thousands of people awaken in some way. Eventually there will be an event so powerful (plasma event called a micronova) that it will temporarily knock out power and radio, while simultaneously raising the awareness of everyone on the planet, akin to a light, global peyote trip. Fun times!

Edited by tuku747

A meteor destroying the Earth.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

On 24/1/2024 at 1:26 AM, BojackHorseman said:

can that ever happen or are we doomed as a species because we're not built for not being selfish?

We are selfish because it's more efficient to be selfish, it's a evolutive tool to evolve 

it could happen, how would it ever happen?

It would happen in the moment that being selfless is more efficient than selfish. This moment is arriving slowly due many factors, like technology. 

If we do evolve as wise, caring beings, what would then humanity look like? What does even happend in a society where everyone is "awakaned"? How do things move if everything is peacerful? What does our goal become?

genetically and technologically modified humans, enhanced intelligences and bodies where there is no room for comparison, so no room for ego. explorers of the cosmos, artists, mystics. 

Would be a good idea to save some millions, because maybe in some decades would be very useful, for example to be immortal 

Edited by Breakingthewall

God (singular) waking up, that there are no others, only itself.

15 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

God (singular) waking up, that there are no others, only itself.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE