Davino

Facets of Awakening that surprised me: Spaciousness & Symmetry

22 posts in this topic

I've lately become conscious of the many facets Awakening has. It's more multidimensional than what I had assumed.

Awakening being a Perfect Diamond, each Realization a Luminous Facet into the One.

Diamond of Awakening.jpg

I would like to start with Spaciousness. I had previously experienced this facet but mostly in solitary or briefly. First time I heard of such a facet was from Frank Yang, condensing the whole meditation path into: "Contraction & Expansion" (For neophytes, let's say Concentration vs Relaxation).  Michael Taft meditations really helped me to crack this nut, as the spacious facet in particular is his expertise. I also started having this Sky-like Open Wide Awake State on my Malt Trips.

However, what surprised me the most was not the facet of spaciousness in itself, but the combination of this particular facet with others, casting light upon the other sides of the Diamond. To experience Consciousness with the flavour of Spaciousness , to experience Oneness with such a Wide Open Mind, to feel Love in such an Expansive state, to exist as Boundless Silence,  to recognise God in such Vastness. These combinations have been particularly inspiring, opening my mind to a diverse variety of flavours that can be combined in the Awakening Journey. 

Some months ago, I started awakening to Symmetry. I find it particularly hard to describe this facet but I'll do my best to communicate it: Exquisite Symmetry has a profound sense of Beauty and Equilibrium. God-Made Balance throughout all Notes in the Infinite Piano Playing inside the Symphony of Reality. Feeling such profound levels of symmetric connection and oneness with existence, a deep desire arose in me to start watching Fractal Art and Infinity Mirrors. Doing so, proved to be more transforming than expected. Allowing regular meditation to go deeper than before while also providing tremendous anchoring. When I started introducing the psychedelic component in my prolonged Fractal contemplations, things made a profound shift into Conscious Aesthetics. A moving appretiation of the Palace of my own Mind and the never ending Beauty of Pure Creativity.

Symmetry however, did not transform so profoundly other facets, as Spaciousness did, but there was a facet in particular which was extremely enchanced: Self-Awareness/Self-Inquiry/Introspection. As Symmetry started sinking in and expressing through myself, all corners of my Psyche and Mind started shining in the Light of the One. Such Holistic appretiations of the never-before explored facets of myself brought me to tears multiple times. It synergized in such a way where Trascendental and Relative where in Symmetric Understanding and Harmony, moving in One Whole Dance. Blind spots of my human character as well as existential ignorance were brought to light, as all corners in my Symmetric Mind were being illuminated by Consciousness.

Now it's your turn – what facets have you discovered that particularly surprised you?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino 

Yesterday I was meditating for one hour. Mind became completely blank with a razor sharp awareness. But what I saw in that state was beyond my comprehension. I was falling into fractals too. Like an infinite regression, also I have noticed various dark green circles. They were sucking my awareness  into a black whole. The problem is I could only “fall” for 1h, body is not trained to sit that long, I have various sensations that throw me out from the meditative state. 
My goal is to train my body three times a week in a gym so it could be very enduring. Plus food, I am going to eat less meat of any kind.  No alcohol, no sugar, no coffee.
Thank you. 

P.S. I don’t take any substances. I tried golden mushrooms two times but I like it without anything, clean clear awareness. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

45 minutes ago, Galyna said:

The problem is I could only “fall” for 1h, body is not trained to sit that long, I have various sensations that throw me out from the meditative state. 
My goal is to train my body three times a week in a gym so it could be very enduring.

If this is your objective I recommend you to train with intensity rather than frecuency. To sustain long periods of meditation and stillness is easy when you have trained with intensity the day before. Your body will ask you to sit and be quiet, restful.

This is in fact my routine, a lot of intensity while training, sweating, going a bit beyond my limit and then stop and rest fully for the following days. I first discovered this methodology in an study they did of Gorillas. They found out that  this animals rarely do sport for fitness but when they do, they do it at maximum intensitity, really making the muscle to break and reform stronger. When I put it into practice it worked well with my routine and body type, it may work for you. Maximum body exercises makes the pendulum go to maximum relaxation afterwards.

49 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Plus food, I am going to eat less meat of any kind.  No alcohol, no sugar, no coffee.

Yes, this is also very important. I recommend you to follow the Sattvic principle, which means eating pure food, through all senses consuming pure substances. Whatever your diet, try eating that in organic food, it really makes a difference when all those chemicals are not in your system. You may also start converging towards less meat and fish, a tendency to go towards eating less evolved criatures usually helps in this process.

If you want to boost your progress I recommend you taking a bit of triphala at night and a pinch of neem in the morning. These ayurvedic medicines are able to clean the muscle memory and bioenergy of your own body, among other things. This routine creates a good ecosystem in your body where meditation becomes is easy and stable.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

5 hours ago, Davino said:

I recommend you to train with intensity

Yeah I was talking sboht HIIT 30 min plus strength training with weights during 25 min. (1h total) not for body mass or anything crazy like this, but for a muscle tone. Another important thing to remember is never skipping a day for meditation, otherwise you will have to start over again, it is important to gain momentum….

Nice advice. Thank you! Never heard about triphala and neem! I am not sure if Europeans have heard of these neem leaves ….

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna When doing sport the most important thing is that you ENJOY it. If you have that everything else falls into place, if you don't have that it all becomes dry, without lubricant.

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Never heard about triphala and neem, are you Indian!? I am not sure if Europeans heard of these neem leaves ….

I'm pretty tenacious in my research of the multiple facets of Awakening and Self-Development. I also did a pretty good job in my Stage yellow Spiral Dynamics, which I'm still enjoying the fruits of. By researching a wide variety of these facets and trying them in myself I have come to discover incredible hidden treasures. One of those is Triphala powder and Neem powder. I mean they are really good, more than what you would expect. They taste horrible though ahhahahah. But they make great healing and vitality to happen in you. If you are interested in buying them, investigate on your own, be careful with the dosage and always listen to your body. Triphala at night, Neem in the morning, is the best secret of the Ayurvedic Tradition, which it's whole Research was on food for Awakening, Happiness and Healing. Pretty cool!

Have you discovered this facet of awakening? Medicines & Nootropics

Become aware of how MultiDimensional this work really is.

Let's see if more people give their feedback on the facets they have discovered. I'm excited to hear about you all!

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Let's see if more people give their feedback on the facets they have discovered. I'm excited to hear about you all!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

More on Symmetry:

I've been reflecting what are those individuals that have mastered more facets of Awakening?

This names came to mind: Ken Wilber, Leo Gura, Carl Gustav Jung, Nithyananda, Sri Anandamayi Ma, Adidam, A. H. Almaas

Honourable mention: Ramakrishna

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

22 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Davino 

P.S. I don’t take any substances. I tried golden mushrooms two times but I like it without anything, clean clear awareness. 

If you like clean clear awareness there is nothing better than 5 Meo dmt.

The state of awakening in which your heart becomes a bottomless pit, an infinite well of spaciousness and love. Love, that is made completely out of pure light and truth.
The heart space, so huge, if the entire universe were to fall in it, it's be simply a grain of sand floating downwards in a sea of love.

The facet of awakening where you experience the void, where there is no time, no space, no you and no beingness. Where you withdraw from your senses.

These two shocked me the most.

Edited by Swarnim

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

There is none here who needs to alter his consciousness with drugs. If you don’t see it, you will be stuck in a mind’s paradigm. 
no drug needed for realization.

Edited by Galyna

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

There is none here who needs to alter his consciousness with drugs. If you don’t see it, you will be stuck in a mind’s paradigm. 
no drug needed for realization. Period! 

Pretty much every human being consumes drugs one way or another. Something as simple as coffee counts as a drug.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Pretty much every human being consumes drugs one way or another. Something as simple as coffee counts as a drug.

But coffee doesn’t change conscious level as much as alcohol, or drugs or psychedelics. Not as drastically at least. Do you agree? 

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

I wanna try it. I have the hunch that it holds the key to the God-Self-I facet

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Swarnim Oh man, so beautiful. Thank you for sharing!!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

no drug needed for realization.

You will miss the Psychedelics facet of Awakening.

Personally, is like one of the best dishes in the buffet but proceed along your own path and inner guidance and you will be guided towards that which you desire to Awaken to.

A good questioning is: why do I want to take psychedelics? why I don't want to take psychedelics? 

This inner questioning will get you to the other side free and grounded in your decision. But being fully open minded, unbiased and fearless is required throughout the process to see with clarity what is really there; beyond any doubts or fear.

If someone where to ask me my opinion, I would say don't force psychedelics but don't get too complacent, psychedelics will propel you forward with clarity and conviction. Psychedelics like Malt can become one of the best tools in your life. It's just a very good technology not to use, we have a limited time here, let's make an efficient use of it. That's all

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

What is your point?

My mum used to tell me: If all your friends jumped from a bridge, would you also jump?

Which I answered: But mum! I would be the first to jump!!!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

But coffee doesn’t change conscious level as much as alcohol, or drugs or psychedelics. Not as drastically at least. Do you agree? 

Yes, I do agree.

Only substances I know that hit consciousness directly are psychedelics, ketamine, edible weed and salvia. These three enter into the cathegory of what I call entheogens, substances that alter your state of consciousness, not just your state of mind or body-feeling sensations, but Consciousness ItSelf

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Another interesting facet: Music for Awakening, Music for Consciousness

From modern times, these are on of the best:

From ancient times, these are the best:

One of the things about Religion, if it were done properly, it would be a System which infuses every area of life with consciousness. From music, to architecture and food habits. The Shipibo culture developed the facet of chanting while in the deepest trances of DMT Psychedelic Trips induced by the Ayahuasca berverage. Saying that these were revealed through them to serve various purposes like guiding the Awakening process, boosting the Healing journey and serving as the life knowledge reservoir of the tribu itself. Imagine how Awake music would sound like? How music created esclusively in high states of consciousnless looks like in human voice? Ikaro is the only living answer found on planet earth.

For me an Ikaro is a song made from threads of Light

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino @Yimpa

I don’t have anything against other people taking psychedelics. Have fun if you want. I don’t judge. I don’t even care to judge, everything has a place to be, reality unfolds infinitely but this is a dream. 
You misunderstood my post.

I said there is no one in reality to alter their mental state. YOU DONT EXIST! 
I am going to make a big post about last step realization. 
You as an entity don’t exist on the level you think you do. You don’t exist on any level. Not as a God, not as a human being. Leo has already given a hint (his post below), but people don’t want to see or listen, they just follow the spiritual crowd who claimed to reach enlightenment through some sort of substance of any kind. Really? Seriously?  😂
Image a cartoon character who tries to escape the tv screen. So he thinks he can have any break through by exiting reality and jumping out from the tv screen. He takes psychedelic for this. But the trick is…… He is a bunch of pixels on a screen (emerging phenomena: five senses “makes” you a human being). Human is illusion. Enlightenment is the greatest illusion. There is no one here to get enlightened. 

Do you realize it? Do you think by taking a drug you can alter reality and become your true nature! Really? You are NOT real in the first place. You don’t exist. This is a dream, my friends, wake up. Please wake up! There is no way out nor way in. No matter what you take, how long you meditate. You won’t reach enlightenment. You are a fiction, a figment of the imagination, call it consciousness. There is no consciousness as well. Words, bunch of words. None of the words ever describe reality. 
Enlightenment only happens when this “blind spot” sees itself for what it is. It is a fluke luck.  Awareness becomes aware of itself. I don’t know what else to say, all words are not the truth just the pointers. 
Good pointer: a twister. 
🌪️ Human is a twister. It is not real. There is void inside and a lot of emergent phenomenon circling around the focal point. This self “you are experiencing” doesn’t exist but only arises ( the greatest illusion of all) only because of the thinking process and feelings/perceptions that create this feeling of some sort of a human being. 
So yeah, go ahead and take a psychedelic: but remember anything you do, there is still You/I/Me in this equation. 

IMG_3695.png

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna Good Facet

Don't get too attached to it though

The secret to Full-Awakening is: Facets

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞