Anonman90

What you see NOW is all that exists...

120 posts in this topic

Just like in a dream.

The rest is nonsense thoughts.

Where are all the people you see in traffic going?

Nowhere! As soon as they're out of your sight, they vanish into void.

But if you follow one, you'll see this car has an owenr is going to work or home or whatnot. That's the power of this DREAM, illusion.

You animate as you go. 

Where am I typing all this? Nowhere! What you see in front of you as the screen is all that it is. It's the intelligent Maya! 

Ciao

3 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

Just like in a dream.

But if you follow one, you'll see this car has an owenr is going to work or home or whatnot. That's the power of this DREAM, illusion.

You animate as you go. 

Where am I typing all this? Nowhere! What you see in front of you as the screen is all that it is. It's the intelligent Maya! 

Ciao

Now you are getting it.  Finally someone who understands the true substance of reality.   Bravo.   I give you the idealist trophy.   Don't show it to anyone though- they will most likely burn you at the stake.  That's how backwards our society still is.  Even physicists such as Niels Bohr tried to convey the Truth - and they were shut down.  No one wants to know it's just a big video game.  They want to believe it's real.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

They don't vanish into the void though. They don't go anywhere. It may look like they dissappeared, but their very essence is still vibrating within you and effecting your environment, your present experience. When you look at the world, the whole world is rendered as one entity, filtering through your perception, in its totality.

Did you know, if you were to become conscious enough, you could become aware of your lovers heartbeat, even if they were thousands of miles away from you? Everything is contained within everything else, in an organized hierarchy of Light. We humans evolved with subtle telepathic abilities, simply because we realize we can. It's a native ability to all Beings that is unified with all Being.

Edited by tuku747

What do you see?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now you are getting it.  Finally someone who understands the true substance of reality.   Bravo.   I give you the idealist trophy.   Don't show it to anyone though- they will most likely burn you at the stake.  That's how backwards our society still is.  Even physicists such as Niels Bohr tried to convey the Truth - and they were shut down.  No one wants to know it's just a big video game.  They want to believe it's real.

Why do they want it to be real so bad?

Because of Ego and attachments.

How could they see their loved ones and know they're just illusions in a dreamy world, just like how their own bodies are, that's too much for their ego.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What do you see?

Right now, I see my phone's screen talking to myself in another imaginary form because my Ego is so big and attached, I can't let go realizing you and I are One 

Edited by Anonman90

What you see now is all that exists, because what you see now contains everything that has ever existed and will ever exist. Now is full. This is why people don't just "vanish" when they leave your sight. It is their essence, their very Being that persists in your experience at all times because it is Being itself.

Look at yourself in the mirror. You're looking at me. You will find me there, and everyone else, in the glimmer of the eyes.

Edited by tuku747

4 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

They don't vanish into the void though. They don't go anywhere. It may look like they dissappeared, but their very essence is still vibrating within you and effecting your environment. When you look at the world, the whole world is rendered as one entity, filtering through your perception, in its totality.

Did you know, if you were to become conscious enough, you could become aware of your lovers heartbeat, even if they were thousands of miles away from you? Everything is contained within everything else, in an organized hierarchy of Light. We humans evolved with subtle telepathic abilities, simply because we realize we can. It's a native ability to all Beings that is unified with all Being.

They don't exist in the first place, they're merely an illusion.

Thousand miles Away? There's no thousand miles away other than a thought in your mind

11 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

Why do they want it to be real so bad?

Because of Ego and attachments.

How could they see their loved ones and know they're just illusions in a dreamy world, just like how their own bodies are, that's too much for their ego.

Yes. To actually become directly conscious of this will destroy everything they have ever known.   Including themselves.   It's far too radical.   Of course - all it takes is an open mind.  An open mind is leaving a hole for the ego to be dissolved though- so it's not something the ego ultimately wants.  Thus the majority of mankind will keep the walls too thick for any ideas to penetrate outside of what they were born into.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What do you see?

Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

Just like in a dream.

You animate as you go. 

Ciao

What about seeing/dream/illusion is completely illusion?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes. To actually become directly conscious of this will destroy everything they have ever known.   Including themselves.   It's far too radical.   Of course - all it takes is an open mind.  An open mind is leaving a whole for the ego to be dissolved though- so it's not something the ego ultimately wants.  Thus the majority of mankind will keep the walls too thick for any ideas outside of what they were born into.

Ramana Maharashi said, very rarely anyone achieves enlightenment while alive.

Very few after "death"

He said none of devotees were liberated while alive. Imagine that.

All because the truth is just too much. 

1 minute ago, Anonman90 said:

Ramana Maharashi said, very rarely anyone achieves enlightenment while alive.

Very few after "death"

He said none of devotees were liberated while alive. Imagine that.

All because the truth is just too much. 

He knew what's up.  But he's just a projection of your own mind.  You invented him for the coolness of being able to refer to a robed mystic. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's how backwards our society still is.  Even physicists such as Niels Bohr tried to convey the Truth - and they were shut down.  No one wants to know it's just a big video game.  They want to believe it's real.

Ah… that would explain why GameStop Is Closing Its Terrible NFT Marketplace.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

What about seeing/dream/illusion is completely illusion?

You're stuck in a dream. 

This dream is projected by your mind.

Everything, everyone in this dream only belongs in the dream. This means any questions and answers you have all belong in this dream. Science, laws of physics, time, space, monkeys, Jesus, Buddha, etc. Anything!

You're not even the character in the dream, you're just an awareness behind the character but you have convinced yourself this dream is real and you are the character.

Oh lord, now you have to unprogeam yourself to realize you're NOT any of it.

What happens outside of this dream? I don't know. I'm not outside of it, am I?

But I got a glimpse of it one time, I couldn't think about anything else other than that love it gave me. It's infinite LOVE outside of this dream me thinks based on one experience that got me chasing this God that's my own awareness.

Edited by Anonman90

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Who's "they"?

1 minute ago, Jrix said:

Who's "they"?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ah… that would explain why GameStop Is Closing Its Terrible NFT Marketplace.

Classic.  You're the best.  Just don't over do it.  But that one was good.  You need to find some seriousness too.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Classic.  Your the best.  Just don't overdo it.  But that one was good. 

Thank you. There’s definitely more to Reality than this forum!

3 minutes ago, Jrix said:

Who's "they"?

"Normies" :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.