fanta

Mistakenly took 25i-NBOMe. Thought it was lsd. Is my serotonin system fried?

24 posts in this topic

Long story short. Though I took some LSD. It was bitter, but tought it was the blotter ink. I felt pretty fast that this wasn't LSD. On the comedown it felt like somebody had put gasoline and other dissolving chemicals into my brain. It felt like mye nervous system was getting fried. It was a terrible feeling.

Could I have done permanent damage to myself? Could it be that my sensory nerves are getting less sensitive?

7 minutes ago, fanta said:

Long story short. Though I took some LSD. It was bitter, but tought it was the blotter ink. I felt pretty fast that this wasn't LSD. On the comedown it felt like somebody had put gasoline and other dissolving chemicals into my brain. It felt like mye nervous system was getting fried. It was a terrible feeling.

Blotters may have a bad taste.
It seems to me that 25i-NBOMe must be put sublingually so if you swallowed it it was probably LSD (or at least not this molecule)

7 minutes ago, fanta said:

Could I have done permanent damage to myself? Could it be that my sensory nerves are getting less sensitive?

No

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Blotters may have a bad taste.
It seems to me that 25i-NBOMe must be put sublingually so if you swallowed it it was probably LSD (or at least not this molecule)

No

I had them under my tongue. I have read a lot of 25i-NBOMe trip reports, and what I experienced was very similar. I have taken LSD hundreds of times. I am 100% certain this was not LSD.

What I have read online is that since it is a very strong agonist (95%), it could destroy serotonin receptor sites. Could these receptors rebuild if I stay away from drugs?

21 minutes ago, fanta said:

I had them under my tongue. I have read a lot of 25i-NBOMe trip reports, and what I experienced was very similar. I have taken LSD hundreds of times. I am 100% certain this was not LSD.

What I have read online is that since it is a very strong agonist (95%), it could destroy serotonin receptor sites. Could these receptors rebuild if I stay away from drugs?

Yes of course.
The downregulation of 5ht2a receptors is no worse.

Psychedelics are usually not very dangerous because they have a higher affinity for 5ht1a.
5ht2a st associated with depression, libido problems and serotonin syndrome.

Why is this even on the market? Can someone explain? 

22 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes of course.
The downregulation of 5ht2a receptors is no worse.

Psychedelics are usually not very dangerous because they have a higher affinity for 5ht1a.
5ht2a st associated with depression, libido problems and serotonin syndrome.

But you are sure it is not possible that it destroys serotonin receptors? Isn't it neurotoxic? But if serotonin receptors are destroyed, will they come back?

20 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I dont know. But it is the shittiest feeling that some other person is responsible for causing me harm over profit. But at the same time, it was stupid of me not testing blotters. Have never had any problem with psychedelics before. Have done psychedelics for over 10 years.

26 minutes ago, fanta said:

I dont know. But it is the shittiest feeling that some other person is responsible for causing me harm over profit. But at the same time, it was stupid of me not testing blotters. Have never had any problem with psychedelics before. Have done psychedelics for over 10 years.

Where did you bought such blotters.from the street?

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Where did you bought such blotters.from the street?

Bought them on a dark net market. Reviews looked good..

@fanta very strange.

From which country?

Fast comeup is the new 1 D LSD Derivate in 30 minutes.but this derivative is expensive. Doesn't make sense to sell it as original lsd

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

In Brazil prices: 

LSD - 1 Blotter USD 10

NBOH - 1 Blotter USD 2

The deal is that while dealers usually get 150% margin selling units of LSD, they get at least 500% selling units of NB. On Bulk the margin thins, but you still get 300/400% on top of it. It's good for them. 

LSD is always tasteless. A rule of thumb if you don't test them is, if you feel any taste, immediately spit it out. NBOH has a very, very metallic taste. It's like liking an aluminum sheet. 

I've had three or four NBOH trips. Every single one of them was shit. Just drink some water and have some good sleep. You'll be fine. 

Had same happen to me. Tab had a bitter taste but I wasn't quite sure, cuz an nbomb supposed to be REALLY bitter. Thought oh no this might be an nbomb so I spat it out but then 30 min later said fuck it and took the tab. Had that brain fry feel and awful trip for the most part, had to take risperidone to kill the trip cuz I was on a verge of a panic attack.  Well a month later I tested these tabs the all the reagents showed that its was real acid not Nbome. So idk wtf was that maybe the taste really psyched me out or something. I haven't tried those tabs again but I have tripped like 4 times since on different tabs and everything is ok and working.

I’ve trialed over a dozen different SSRIs and psychiatrist meds when I was a teen/young adult going through the roughest times of my life. I came out of it much stronger despite the debilitating war inside my body and mind I was fighting.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve trialed over a dozen different SSRIs and psychiatrist meds when I was a teen/young adult going through the roughest times of my life. I came out of it much stronger despite the debilitating war inside my body and mind I was fighting.

Which, if you dont mind ?

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Which, if you dont mind ?

Stuff like Lexapro, Zoloft, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Luvox…. you make a whole musical number out of it.

I don’t regret any of it, since I was able to use all of this context while filling out my ketamine infusion intake form. No history of struggle means no ketamine for thee!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Stuff like Lexapro, Zoloft, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Luvox…. you make a whole musical number out of it.

Can you describe how you felt on zoloft, abifily and wellbutrin respectively? If you want/have time.
I've been looking into cathiones recently and have seen people feeling empty or something like that on Wellbutrin, which is strange because it's supposed to augment ephedrine/norephedrine.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I don’t regret any of it, since I was able to use all of this context while filling out my ketamine infusion intake form. No history of struggle means no ketamine for thee!

Too late :)

Crazy Valentin already has his fake rc ketamine purchased on a random onion market s-ketamine in his cupboard.

32 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Can you describe how you felt on zoloft, abifily and wellbutrin respectively? If you want/have time.
I've been looking into cathiones recently and have seen people feeling empty or something like that on Wellbutrin, which is strange because it's supposed to augment ephedrine/norephedrine.

I honestly have a vague, insignificant memory. That part of me died a peaceful death.

Try it yourself if you’d like to bring me back to life

Edited by Yimpa

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

wellbutrin

I used it to try to quit smoking.

It definitely made me more emotional. I cried with joy while painting the wall of my sister's new house. Just thinking about family was something that moved me.

It gave me a psychedelic vibe when I drank alcohol. Do not mix with psychedelics. Took 50 ug of LSD and was immediately sent to guilt tripping.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I have heard that some people who have taken SSRI´s are not able to trip on psychedelics. Is that true?