Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

Insights - Ultra Thread

29 posts in this topic

Thread for forum users to share their best insights. Let’s start with mine.

1. God exists. Atheism is wrong.

2. Everything is made out of Intelligence. All is Mind.

3. Solipsism is true.

4. Time does not heal all wound. It is Love that heals.

5. Perfectionism = self-sabotage

6. Learning to distinguish intuition from anxiety

7. Heartbreak, why it exists and how to heal.

8. Buddhism is a belief and no belief is Truth.

9. Contemplation and curiosity is the ultimate tool for enlightenment. Meditation is a tool for falling in love with Truth.

10. Happiness is being aware of the Presence of God and being aligned with It.

11. Success is more important than happiness. If you aren’t successful in life, then you can’t be truly happy. If you aren’t happy, then you can’t be truly successful. By this logic, success is more important because if we aren’t happy, then we were not really successful. But happiness isn’t the most important emotion. If someone dies, do you really want to be happy? Or would you like to mourn and honor them? If someone violates your boundaries, do you want to be happy or frustrated? We have emotions for a reason. True happiness is having the appropriate emotion for the situation. It is all about balance. If you aren’t happy with your life, then you aren’t fully successful. Both are important. But happiness is conditional to your feeling about yourself. We are on this planet to create something meaningful. Success is having the courage to face your fears and create something meaningful.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Another insight is that action > insight. It doesn’t matter how many insights you have or how deep of an insight you have. If your actions do not change, if your life doesn’t change, if your attitude doesn’t change, then what is the point of your insight and how deep did you really comprehend it?

You see, if your actions don’t change, then your insight is worth nothing. If you realize God and Love but act like a Devil, then you didn’t really realize God and Love. 

Focus instead on action, of showing up and taking massive action. Focus on the process. Insights are a result of your actions. And new actions should be the result of insight. Application is important. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1. Life/God/Source/Brahman/Grand Intelligence is all about Possibility and Potential, everything that can be exists and does not exist somwhere and nowhere. 

2. In Onness no duality, no individuality exists, therefore no expression, no experience can exist, only Oneness, Completeness, Absoluteness. Possibility/Potential..

3. Since Within Onness all Possibility and Potential does exist, so within that, Duality, Expression, Experience has to exist somewhere as another form of possibility.

4. This Earth, This plane of existence, this Universe is just one form of this Duality, Expression and Experience.

5. You, I, all of Us, as Human Beings, on this planet have the most potential to Experience this Duality and Oneness at the sametime within the same space. compared to other life forms which live between two points, a low point and high point, their potential is limited, Humans have no points by which they can live between, they can live/experience below Animal/Plant Level of Experience/Awareness, or be God/Saint Level of Love, Compassion, Blissfulness, Completeness, Enlightenment..

6. Striving is what makes it possible for all to live to their Highest Potential, you had to Strive to learn A,B,C, 1,2,3 then how to make words, questions and paragraphs, and add, subtrack, multiply and divide, this did not come naturally for You, someone invented and developed the ability and skill, then it was passed on thru the generations,...Someone discovered the experience of Enlightenment (highest potential for Human Being), then it was developed and refined more (Yoga) and shared/spread to others interested and willing to Experience it...

7. Most Ppl are still living at the Cave Man stage of Existence Mentally, Emotonally and Spiritually, and rather than just collecting Food, Fire and Shelter to live another day, they collect Experiences, Money, Fame, Success, Recognition, Admiration, Pain for the most part with small experiences of Pleasure as a side dish and are capable of Suffering all of it, all the success, money, fame, everything that happens to them...but we live in the most informative time ever, so there's no excuse for anyone to be Ignorant of the Theory of Enlightenment, Spirituality and how it can bring one out of the dungeon of Suffering.

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Live life because you love it, not because you need something from life to live.

Spontaneity requires wisdom and trust.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Peace and Satisfaction is the number one thing to aim for before any other form of spiritual realisation. If you are not at least peaceful and satisfied by your whole being in your entirety, forget spirituality, you're not even succesful materially.

Great insights! 😊

Now, let’s go one step further and see if you can pinpoint the specifics of how your insights came about.

When sitting in meditation with a still mind it's as if one tunes in to the correct frequency.  Like tuning a radio to a specific station where insights are being broadcast.

I had an insight that no amount of sex or romance will make you happy and fulfilled. After you have sex, you are left empty and wanting more. When you are with someone, it is easy to self-sacrifice. Love isn’t self-sacrifice. The happiest I have ever been was when I was alone, having sex with the Universe. 

A deep relationship with a woman reveal multiple facets of the man. You may now become One. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@r0ckyreed I know Leo has made some videos about god, i am jet to dolge into. But if you would like to, then feel free to explain the existence of a god. I am to large degree a pragmatic positivist, so don't really get it personally, but find it interesting to hear from others, what i can see myself ;)

The Insights are not new, they will naturally come to someone when their Awareness is raised and more intense as time goes on, how we express it may differ but in the end we are all saying the samethings in a general sense, little details maybe not the same but mostly insights are similar to others in the past...

Life Insights:

1) Pain is real, Suffering is a choice, it happens mostly mentally, we over think, become too Intellectual and everything starts to offend You because of highly addicted population to ideologies, concepts and teachings that are outside of themselves, learned from data input via the 5 senes...

2) Successful ppl suffering just as much as Poor or Deprived ppl, maybe more, because once You have all the Money, Power, Fame, Admiration, Success, etc, and You still feel empty, then what else is there too do but get addicted to drugs/booze, gambling, sex, or some sort of death wish that requires you to do dangerous things to feel alive (think Tom Cruise)...

3) Technology or anything that we have invented for ourselves is mostly there as a convenience, not as a source or reason for Life to go on..nothing really new has been invented just things that are extensions of what we already have available to us naturally...

4) Reincarnation is True, many examples of kids knowing areas of geography, or have skills within them that would be impossible to learn at their age, Karma or result of residual actions travel from embodied life to emboded life, until one has reached a level of Awareness to move on to another plane..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

An insight I had is that all reality is inside me, but then I realized that it is me who is inside reality, and then I realized that what I really am is reality, and there is no inside or outside. Then the waitress came to bring me a coffee and I realized that all reality is inside her.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then the waitress came to bring me a coffee and I realized that all reality is inside her.

I bet that coffee had 5-MeO in it, and she also drank some of that coffee before.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I bet that coffee had 5-MeO in it, and she also drank some of that coffee before.

Yes of course, they know that in the mornings my coffee is with 5 meo, if not the day is too gray and limited 

17 hours ago, Abe27 said:

@r0ckyreed I know Leo has made some videos about god, i am jet to dolge into. But if you would like to, then feel free to explain the existence of a god. I am to large degree a pragmatic positivist, so don't really get it personally, but find it interesting to hear from others, what i can see myself ;)

I think the existence of God is pretty simple. Even as an atheist, I could not deny the idea of an intelligent source or first cause. The issue I had was that an all good, powerful God could not exist because of evil. But I realized that it has to exist because of balance and infinity.

The simplest way to prove God is to meditate and become aware of the intelligence all around you. Realize that you are made out of intelligence. Evolution is made of intelligence. There is a higher intelligence at work that allows everything to exist in balance. You can feel the life force all around you. It seems foolish to deny Absolute Order and Intelligence. You are intelligent; therefore, there is a higher intelligence at work. An atheist is arrogant because they believe they are smarter than the Universe. No, the Universe is smarter than you.

On 12/1/2024 at 9:39 PM, Abe27 said:

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Let's see if I can do a short explanation with everything. According to Leo, the reality is. This seems pretty obvious to anyone I guess. This reality that is, we call God, instead of reality, since it is, let's say, the cause of reality. It is an unlimited mind that imagines reality. This mind occurs given the impossibility of there being limits, and for the same reason this mind is one, since to be more than one there must be limits. This mind imagines this reality as a challenge, it hides from itself, like a game, because it has nothing else to do, and in this way it does what it loves, since it is love and it loves to be. and this mind is alone, you are alone, because you are that mind, and the people you see on the street are a hallucination, they do not really exist, only you exist. I think this is a more or less summary of Leo's conception of reality. I'm wrong?

My greatest insight has been the focus on nothing. It was a great fear of mine and I was blocking it off from myself but to be able to sit there with the concept of nothingness and not feel fear has been a message from God himself, it has allowed me to heal from myself. Knowing that everything is nothing and comes from nothing is the ultimate disassociation technique. The love of God will flow through you if you can learn to touch it as you put trust in God by doing it. Its fear alone that separates soul from God. Ego is fear, ego is survial and God is death.

The insight that I can touch nothingness and not die, for I am it.

God is giving us a great blessing to sit and not have to worry about survival. It is letting us touch it freely and we should use it to become one with it.

Once you realize that all language means God there is nothing to do but listen to worship nothing at all times. Become nothing and become God the ultimate force in the Universe.

God is saying come to me Right now.

Edited by Hojo

My greatest insight is to take a drug and the thin layer of reality dissolves and beneath it there is absolutely nothing, absolute emptiness that opens without limit, then change the angle of perception and realize that that emptiness is alive. It is life that flows. This is very difficult to understand and when I think about it I start to create mental structures of how and why this is like this, but they don't mean anything, only the openness to that matters.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Let's see if I can do a short explanation with everything. According to Leo, the reality is. This seems pretty obvious to anyone I guess. This reality that is, we call God, instead of reality, since it is, let's say, the cause of reality. It is an unlimited mind that imagines reality. This mind occurs given the impossibility of there being limits, and for the same reason this mind is one, since to be more than one there must be limits. This mind imagines this reality as a challenge, it hides from itself, like a game, because it has nothing else to do, and in this way it does what it loves, since it is love and it loves to be. and this mind is alone, you are alone, because you are that mind, and the people you see on the street are a hallucination, they do not really exist, only you exist. I think this is a more or less summary of Leo's conception of reality. I'm wrong?

Leo’s conception doesn’t matter. It is a distraction. Your conception is more important. Your ability to derive your own answers is more important. Don’t kiss Leo’s feet. Kiss the ground he is standing on instead.

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

My greatest insight is to take a drug and the thin layer of reality dissolves and beneath it there is absolutely nothing, absolute emptiness that opens without limit, then change the angle of perception and realize that that emptiness is alive. It is life that flows. This is very difficult to understand and when I think about it I start to create mental structures of how and why this is like this, but they don't mean anything, only the openness to that matters.

Awakening is not found in a drug. It is found through insight into Truth. Truth isn’t a state of consciousness. It is all states of consciousness.