dudts

Thoughts on Subliminal Sounds?

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

So I've heard about these subliminal sounds that are supposed to have the same effect as positive affirmations. But they don't include spoken words.

Have you had any experience with such sounds? Do you think it works like it promises? (example in the attached video: helps you attract wealth and abundance.)

I'm not sure about the sounds but I have used the verb ones and it helped me. 

The problem im seeing is there are many sounds in reality that sound the same but we give them different names. Like water and static noise. flowing water is just static noise but if we have the TV on or the tap running it will give the sound  different meanings.

Check out the gateway program that the CIA has been using and approved.

I have the program and it works.

Youtube audio dont work because of audio compression.

You need wav or flac audio. These are raw audio.

CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5 (1).pdf

Also, your brain must vibrate on the alpha state. Alpha state is when the gate to your subcon is open.

L theanine has been shown to increase alpha waves in the brain and can be used as a tool.

Meditation is also a must.

Subliminal audio wont work otherwise.

Mushrooms are also great to influence your ability to reprogram your subcon.

Buy headhphones music producers use because these can pickup all audio frequencies necessary

Edited by D2sage

You certainly can experience transrational integration with words and sounds.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Check out the gateway program that the CIA has been using and approved.

I have the program and it works.

Youtube audio dont work because of audio compression.

You need wav or flac audio. These are raw audio.

CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5 (1).pdf

Can you briefly explain what exactly this is and what it actually does. There's nothing to listen to, just read, but you said this is raw audio. It's a bit detailed and requires a lot of concentration and focus to understand, so I can't read it now but how is this related to the OP.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia 

That is just CIA doc. But You can buy the program or download it somwhere, cant link here because of forum rules i assume.

In short: the program consist of one specific audio frequency that plays on your right ear and another different frequency on your left ear. When played at the same time, it creates a perfect symphony and both of your brain halves are in sync.

It takes time but the effects are real. Otherwise, why would also the army use it.

7 minutes ago, D2sage said:

@Princess Arabia 

That is just CIA doc. But You can buy the program or download it somwhere, cant link here because of forum rules i assume.

In short: the program consist of one specific audio frequency that plays on your right ear and another different frequency on your left ear. When played at the same time, it creates a perfect symphony and both of your brain halves are in sync.

It takes time but the effects are real. Otherwise, why would also the army use it.

I'm not denying it works, I'm asking is it just something to read because I don't see any thing to listen to. I'm familiar with subliminals both verbal and non, so I understand the term but this is just reading. Is it the same. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

For example @D2sagethis one plays to the individual ears. When u put headphones on, you can hear it in one ear then the next simultaneously. Now, would you say it doesnt work because of, like you said, compression. 

@Princess Arabia I see.

If you want the audio files Google " the gateway experience internet archive"

It is a 5GB zip file with the original audios that has not been altered.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

For example @D2sagethis one plays to the individual ears. When u put headphones on, you can hear it in one ear then the next simultaneously. Now, would you say it doesnt work because of, like you said, compression. 

Yes. Youtube compress audio and crucial audio frequencies can be lost in the process.

Edited by D2sage

Just now, D2sage said:

Yes. Youtube compress audio files and crucial audio frequencies can be lost in the process.

So, again, the CIA clip you shared is just to read, nothing there to listen to with headphones. That's the main question I've been asking. 

3 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Yes. Youtube compress audio files and crucial audio frequencies can be lost in the process.

I just saw your other response..ok thank you. Got it

Remind me I Doser lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.