Jowblob

Fastest way to 'manipulate reality' hack.

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was reading this topic, and i see how many people are clueless. So i'm posting this for the few the most courageous ones that are 'willing' to enter the kingdom of unity and your own consciousness within the physical dream. It is indeed possible to manipulate reality within your own dream, but this is only for the most confident/courageous ones.

Here's how to do it: Don't sleep 1 day, the next day at night you will take between 100-200ug lsd-p1 don't take more than that as you want to stay within your dream. Start falling asleep , lsd will also help with that. You will wake up in the physical reality , god realized and you will witness what's possible and how everything is your own reality. The images/thoughts that you hold will change your physical reality. My most important advice is to learn how to control your own mind = stable/empty mind is what you activate when you are ready to give up control. Because reality with your control will be insanity.

you have no clue how much courage and responsebility it takes to start getting a tiny fraction of control over the reality. God is willing to give if you seek, but only for the most courageous ones.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

you have no clue how much courage and responsebility it takes to start getting a tiny fraction of control over the reality. God is willing to give if you seek, but only for the most courageous ones.

True.

I once had a very intense LSD trip where my hubris was checked by me being given full consciousness of how my mind orchestrates every teeny tiny detail of reality, from my digestion to geopolitcs to physical reality itself and I had to hold responsibility for all of it. That was way too much for me.

Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Seems like some pretty dangerous advice to be dishing out tbh. I’m pretty well versed with lsd and to advise missing a nights kip then get on lsd and get off to sleep and you’ll just wake up God realised with control over reality seems a bit too far fetched. Not convinced at all. There’s a lot of people here who are more interested in just egotistically manipulating reality than in what awakening truly is. Sounds pretty dangerous to me and that an idiot would follow this advice and end up in some pretty dangerous circumstances. 
When tripping I think preparation is a key component and going into a trip in that manner seems amateur and foolish. Just my personal opinion. I wouldn’t be attempting that from that advice anyway

For what I read on the comments and the kind of questions here in this forum, most participants would end up needing a professional Integrative service instead of opening such kind of experience. as you said, form the corageous and RESPONSIBLE ones. like Leo said somewhere,  some awakenings can end up imparing you capacities to daily life survival. 

The fastest way to hell is by being inauthentic with yourself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

If it's you borrowing something from god by god's grace, no matter the means, then it's not yours and you're still not in absolute control.

Everything you can normally do is already borrowed from god as it is. No different. Taking a shit is god's grace. 

Slave morality.

This is almost exactly the gross moralistic argument that the the pre-socratic philosopher Anaximander put forward. By this logic I should feel guilty for even breathing.

Luckily we had this guy called Heraclitus, who later went on to emphasize the "innocence of becoming" and likened the human being to a "child at play," spontaneously and joyfully exploring live, without any sense of guilt or bad conscience whatsoever. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

You completely missed the point, it has nothing to do with morality or conscience or owing anything. All I'm saying is that the doer has no actual power, never did and never will. This is just fact. 

What you said implies a certain morality, or at the very least is the seed out of which said morality grows.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

What you said implies a certain morality, or at the very least is the seed out of which said morality grows.

I don't interpret it that way. That would be a metaphysical claim, not an ethical one. Being a determinist does not necessarily imply that people shouldn't be responsible. 

It depends on definitions of freedom and responsibility that weren't implied in his original response.

Edited by Israfil

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Nilsi just to clarify, OP created this topic in response to someone asking about being able to manipulate reality as a result of god realization.

All I'm saying is that "you" will never be able to manipulate reality no matter what "you" do, basically because reality is prior to "you". So even if "god" (reality) allows "you" to do certain things under certain conditions, the "control" you have is still as illusory as it ever was. In other words there is no way around the illusory nature of the appearance of control.

Hope that makes more sense. 🤷‍♂️ I'm making an effort here.

I simply dont think that this way of framing things is empowering or meaningful, which is why I dont want to argue this point further. 

I will admit that my pattern recognition perhaps went a bit into overdrive and I could have toned the response down a little.

14 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

I should get points for this, lol. I'll take a deduction from my warning points.

You can have some of mine ;) 

4 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

I feel like we should play prison poker or something, but instead of cigarettes we play for warning points. 🤔

How many you got?

3 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

You calling my bluff? B|

Seems like I did :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

No, wait....

I say we put our points in a shared account, flip a coin and the loser gets all of them (and with that probably a permanent ban).

Make this happen mods!

Edited by Nilsi

The post asked about enlightenment, and the answer is very simply that enlightenment has nothing to do with that. What you're talking about is supernatural powers or something, completely unrelated to recognizing what your experience is. It is literally a duality of "having powers" and "not having powers" which you must induce by putting a substance in your body in a very specific way, so there is no way it is something absolute or inherent to experience, otherwise you would not need to go through this process. Enlightenment is recognizing what you are currently experiencing, not changing it because of some logic you came up with regarding God and the universe.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Posted (edited)

On 1/10/2024 at 1:13 AM, Osaid said:

The post asked about enlightenment, and the answer is very simply that enlightenment has nothing to do with that. What you're talking about is supernatural powers or something, completely unrelated to recognizing what your experience is. It is literally a duality of "having powers" and "not having powers" which you must induce by putting a substance in your body in a very specific way, so there is no way it is something absolute or inherent to experience, otherwise you would not need to go through this process. Enlightenment is recognizing what you are currently experiencing, not changing it because of some logic you came up with regarding God and the universe.

Your post simply confirms that you're not awake. The more you know thyself the more access/freedom you will have, that is enlightenment. You're in an imaginary dream world!!!!!

It's simply to know thyself, it's like you grow from a beby to infinity and you experience different versions from yourself from small to big to infinity. Your post is simply ego driven, but you're not conscious of that.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The more you know thyself the more access/freedom you will have, that is enlightenment.

Your idea of freedom is having superpowers in order to manipulate reality. Enlightenment is not about that.

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

You're in an imaginary dream world!!!!!

You're imagining that. An imaginary world can only exist in imagination.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

21 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Enlightenment is not about that.

What about acceptance? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Your idea of freedom is having superpowers in order to manipulate reality. Enlightenment is not about that.

You're imagining that. An imaginary world can only exist in imagination.

You have no idea what enlightment is, there is no such things as enlightment. You will always explore yourself forever at different levels.

Enlightment is another word for consciousness, the highest level of consciousness that you can reach is when you realize that you're an awareness in nothingness/potential and you will see it with your own eyes. Even at the highest level you won't know anything how you came to be.

And why you're repeating what i'm saying, "you're imagining that". An imaginary world can only exist in imagination? 

This just confirms you're just talking with no actual experience.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Jowblob said:

You have no idea what enlightment is, there is no such things as enlightment. 

You previously claimed that having powers is enlightenment, now you say that there is no enlightenment. You are either contradictory or you realized that enlightenment does not exist within the span of hours.

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

You will always explore yourself forever at different levels.

Science will explore physical reality forever at different levels.

A pizza chef will explore pizza forever at different levels.

A psychonaut will explore psychedelic states forever at different levels.

These are all relative explorations. And it is just how life in general operates. It generates meaning and exploration forever. It is not necessarily related to enlightenment, although psychedelics do alter your ability to form an ego.

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Enlightment is another word for consciousness

Yes. So enlightenment exists again?

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

the highest level of consciousness

There are no levels, ultimately. Either you are aware of what you are, or you aren't. You can't be partially aware of yourself, that means it is false and lacking. In the same way you can't be partially aware of the color red. Either you can see red or you can't.

13 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

when you realize that you're an awareness in nothingness/potential and you will see it with your own eyes.

That's literally where I am right now. But apparently you're in some imaginary world which I am trying to pull you out of.

14 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

And why you're repeating what i'm saying, "you're imagining that". An imaginary world can only exist in imagination? 

This just confirms you're just talking with no actual experience.

Yes, I have no experience of imaginary worlds. Apparently you do though. I'm probably the wrong person to talk about that with.

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yes. So enlightenment exists again?

Only on SUNdays :P