Thought Art

Deepening Understanding of The Self

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’ve been reading recently a book filled with Q and As with Ramana Marashi. 

I am finding the book very insightful, when held along with my 5meodmt use, Actualized Lectures, study of the Tao and Chinese medicine, and my continued and evolving practice of Qigong, Meditation, mindfulness, self love, breathwork, and enjoying of nature. 

I have a deepening insights that:

The Self = Infinity = consciousness = Love = Goodness = Being = Immortality = Oneness = Nonduality = Solipsism = Togetherness 

I find I read Maharishi’s words with ecstatic enjoyment. I think this is my Self, enjoying in the ecstasy of hearing words well spoken and truthful about reality. 

Maharshi is a spiritual master. 

I am also realizing the richness of this divine, spiritual experience that is life. The great joys of life including learning about, contemplating and experiencing Gods love, studying health, wealth, and truth. Being Mature, wise, educated, experienced, and deeply rooted is how to live the best life. Developing mastery over body, mind and spirit, and developing tangible skills in the dualistic aspect of reality is important. 

When I read about the Self, when I contemplate it and when I feel my spiritual connection to my true self, and the mystery of what I am I grow in deeper curiosity, ecstasy, love, compassion and passion and motivation to honour this life that I have to the highest degree.

I realize that all this duality is taking place on the absolute bed that is my own Self, which is immortal, absolute Goodness for eternity. I am this Self, expanding in all direction… from the smallest ant, to the biggest ant. It’s all me. 

I am realizing that part of the point of my life is to develop such a profound and deep understanding of human psychology, the Self, the principles of living well, health/ healing, music, Qigong/ meditation, etc and to use this deep mastery to create a profound world of love, healing, and connection in my life. That my YouTube channel is just in its fledgling phase. 

Become a master of life, a master of self.

The only thing that makes sense is to love, to Honour the Self. Being a Holy person is the best life. Being aligned with the self, resting in self, acting in self and creating in self is the point of reality. It is its own point. 

Hope there is a thread through this that makes sense, and that you found this an enjoyable read. 

Love, Yourself 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You forgot Alien Consciousness. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Still Self

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 Still Self

Precisely.  

The Self = Infinity = consciousness = Love = Goodness = Being = Immortality = Oneness = Nonduality = Solipsism = Togetherness 

This is it.  

Leo might want to retract his alien garbage and leave it to imagination where it belongs because it is not Absolute Truth.  

Maybe when his book comes out I can read it side by side with Harry Potter.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Namaste B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

What basicsly each and everyone is doing is this: Making questions to themselfs and answering the questions to themselfs with a language that they arbitraliy got from their enviroment, no so different than a macaw repeating sounds or an AI giving outputs with the inputs it got. And since all you got from the outside is already inside you just got all from yourself or better from SELF.

_71c80189-5212-4d43-8773-2b7ad67b5fd4.jpeg

@Inliytened1 Or maybe he discovered something 

◭"89"

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I’ve been reading recently a book filled with Q and As with Ramana Marashi. 

I am finding the book very insightful, when held along with my 5meodmt use, Actualized Lectures, study of the Tao and Chinese medicine, and my continued and evolving practice of Qigong, Meditation, mindfulness, self love, breathwork, and enjoying of nature. 

I have a deepening insights that:

I find I read Maharishi’s words with ecstatic enjoyment. I think this is my Self, enjoying in the ecstasy of hearing words well spoken and truthful about reality. 

Maharshi is a spiritual master. 

I am also realizing the richness of this divine, spiritual experience that is life. The great joys of life including learning about, contemplating and experiencing Gods love, studying health, wealth, and truth. Being Mature, wise, educated, experienced, and deeply rooted is how to live the best life. Developing mastery over body, mind and spirit, and developing tangible skills in the dualistic aspect of reality is important. 

When I read about the Self, when I contemplate it and when I feel my spiritual connection to my true self, and the mystery of what I am I grow in deeper curiosity, ecstasy, love, compassion and passion and motivation to honour this life that I have to the highest degree.

I realize that all this duality is taking place on the absolute bed that is my own Self, which is immortal, absolute Goodness for eternity. I am this Self, expanding in all direction… from the smallest ant, to the biggest ant. It’s all me. 

I am realizing that part of the point of my life is to develop such a profound and deep understanding of human psychology, the Self, the principles of living well, health/ healing, music, Qigong/ meditation, etc and to use this deep mastery to create a profound world of love, healing, and connection in my life. That my YouTube channel is just in its fledgling phase. 

Become a master of life, a master of self.

The only thing that makes sense is to love, to Honour the Self. Being a Holy person is the best life. Being aligned with the self, resting in self, acting in self and creating in self is the point of reality. It is its own point. 

Hope there is a thread through this that makes sense, and that you found this an enjoyable read. 

Love, Yourself 

Sounds great.  true spiritual vocation without evading human challenges.

@Thought Art thank you for a beautiful post. I agree people don't ever explore the nature of the insight.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Ramana is a bit overrated, he was born basically already in an Enlightened state, he just had to sit a bit and realize it, and he did at a very young age, now ppl today think they can do the samething lol, no work needed, this is the biggest falsehood, as those that think that need the most work,,Just sayin:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga So? Who cares about his journey. He is worth reading for those of us not easily accessible to Self Realization. 

Ramana speaks about 3 types of people. Those who get it quickly, those who take longer and some longer still. 

I admit to having insights for many years since youth which I ignored which no one else thought about around me. I was always contemplative and questioned my very existence quite often. 

But, I simply ENJOY spirituality and truth seeking and the beautiful nature of learning about God, infinity and truth. These things excite my spirit. 

I want to gain deeper self knowledge. 

Reading his words about the Self against many different questions is very useful for contemplation. Though, I admit not in isolation is the book useful for most I think but, as part of a toolset. It may be worth reading for those interested in self Inquiry. 

I am really just getting started, reading through it each day now. 

Also, I admit to still not knowing. But, I think I have more insight than I have in the past. The understanding I know will vastly deepen over the coming years.

This post I made for this thread is dense. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Self Is. This one thing he points to which simply exists under all circumstances, non-dual awareness. 

It’s worth reading to deepen understanding of reconciling non-duality, with duality and daily life. It’s worth clarifying questions and developing your spiritual vocabulary and list of questions of your own. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"