Schizophonia

First impression 5 MeO DMT

20 posts in this topic

First observations, after a small dose:
-Usually I am hyperactive (vigilant?), here I just wanted to lie down with my arms behind my head, my field of thought seemed a little absurd/useless, with less meaning.

-Sorry for the details, but it's for science lol.
I believe that libido is a good measure of your energy deficit/excess.

I had erotic thoughts, but very different from usual.
Usually my libido is quite "primitive" like imagining taking a woman with excessive shapes by pulling her hair then finishing quite quickly, "5 minutes shower included" as the other said lol.
There it was much more "sensual", "round", imagine a more "fit" girl and really "making love to him" without going into details.

-Making strange libidinal fixations (in the holistic “Freudian” sense, not “sexual” as we might understand it).
Usually I'm quite cynical, I don't care about material needs and I'm a bit dissociated/lost in my imagination.
There I became sort of fixated on my wardrobe, almost as if I was in love lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I think I use "lol" too much.

whatever 

full (9).png

Posted (edited)

Interesting first low dose experience

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Interesting first low dose experience

Thanks, I'll try it again tomorrow, I think.

That's right 5 meo, at low doses reality becomes sex. If you increase the dose, you open to infinity. For me, knowing if I have taken a high or low dose is whether I have to masturbate afterwards without remedy, or the idea of sex does not cross my mind. 

also laughter is an effect. At a high dose, laughter is total. not laughter at something funny, but laughter at the total infinite existence. Hallelujah.

Ok now that makes sense

I tried small doses for better sleep.at the beginning it was great I was relaxing and no thoughts at all. Then after 30 minutes I got horny and got more and more horny over time so I needed to do something to release it..

You are gonna get very spicy with malt then 9_9

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

You are gonna get very spicy with malt then 9_9

I will try malt for good sleep too. Just need to find a good roa and microdose for malt.

Let's see where my thoughts then go. 

Hahaha, 5meo keeps people up 🆙 think 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Hahaha, 5meo keeps people up 🆙 think 

Try it out for yourself, I saw my friend sleeping like a baby after a microdose. But that could be for any reasons. Just want to say it's possible 

It just shows where the repression is. If you feel sex it’s probably a sex repression, if you feel anger that’s your repression. 

2 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

It just shows where the repression is. If you feel sex it’s probably a sex repression, if you feel anger that’s your repression. 

Surely that is a factor. I experienced sex stimulation at the beggining of my use with malt but not anymore.

However, you can't deny the sensuality and playfullness of malt

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Second trial :
Not much choice except that I found nothing more relevant to do than make faces in front of my phone.
I tried listening to music, but it seemed something primitive, letting myself be lulled by music seemed as stupid as little kids fighting over some random kid thing.

Like I'm supposed to listen to rap, metal or whatever, and create a convincing energetic adventure based on that, lol.

Edited by Schizophonia

I think the aliens are having fun doing things that would appear to us to be Down syndrome.
And they would see us as little children who fight because of religion, politics or something else.

Take another trip, I took like two orange scoops like in Léo's video (25/30mg supposedly), but as it started to build up, I started to remember my first big (and bad) one. trip and I started trying to expel the DMT from my nose by blowing and then with a little tap water, to no avail.
I ended up collapsing in my bed in the usual uncomfortable torpor of 5 MeO and it was as if I could feel God sending me the message:

"Dude, wtf why did you pay like 200 euros for this shitty substance that stinks of death? I mean, you knew it's probably the nastiest psychedelic in the world, that it could only get worse, even the smell is filthy, are you stupid enough to eat something with “Warning, contaminated by AIDS” written on it?
LMAO what an asshole, why are you bothering yourself with his bullshit when you already deprive yourself of playing human stuff, btw it's Valentine's Day today, it's your day! When was the last time you didn't get laid? Or party? Make a dish that you really like? Worked for a personal project? LOL.
Come on, get rid of masochistic weirdo (☞゚ヮ゚)☞, and don't you dare add that 5 MeO again otherwise I'll rape you to death or crush your GODDAIM EGO like an ant so hard that you'll be imprinted in the ground. "

Edited by Schizophonia

Fantastic

Btw I abandoned plugging as a possible roa because it was too annoying.
I have no idea how gays fuck each other without ending up destroying their anus.

34 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Surrender, my friend

I can't, not at the moment. :/

On 2/14/2024 at 0:13 PM, Schizophonia said:

I can't, not at the moment. :/

And that's okay!

It's Love.