Rishabh R

Where did reality come from ?

8 posts in this topic

Where did reality come from ? Imagination.

Why ?

Because it is love.

I don't know.

But, Reality Is.

Because it is palpable.

It intent itself into existence, it is happenimg rigth now, even if one dont know how. And the miracle is that you dont need to do anything, is just here, bling

I doubt that this question could ever be answered. 

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

Where did reality come from ? Imagination.

Why ?

Because it is love.

This has all been explained and realized way before You and I ever existed physically on this planet, these sorts of questions have been around for a very long time. Just do some research, Reality is not imagination, that is Your Mind playing tricks on you, combined with an Ego complex that say only "I' exist. Your subjectivity is Yours alone, everything You experience happens within You, so in a way only "I" exists, but we can see that there is others, other ppl, places and things, that exist whether You or I are here to perceive it, its just we can experience Oneness very profoundedly within ourselves, just don't mix this up with the egoic "I" that we all use to survive within a society...We are not the "I" or individual body/mind, but we have to deal with it all while here on this planet and dual existence of sorts...Love is just an emotion, you want it because its very sweet and pleasant, whatever ppl are deprived of they want, some want Love, some want Power, some want Fame, some want Realization...Realization is the  highest desire and want...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga I am so tempted to correct you and write a scientific research paper on why I’m right. God loves you any way ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Ishanga I am so tempted to correct you and write a scientific research paper on why I’m right. God loves you any way ;)

Which God are You referring to, India has some 30 million:) Ego is a great thing. makes You do dumb things:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

all y'all who say reality is love are solipsists. love is one way reality can be... but are you that bum on the floor? no. you're not. you're limited to your youness, whether you believe you don't identify with it or not. "we are all one" is meaningless coming from the mouth of someone high off of self masturbation.

enlightenment is not projecting your experience onto all that there is. Love is just another word for rapture, It's meaningless if you don't go out there and help the bum on the floor.