graded24

I think Leo has had moments of deeper realization than any humans ever lived

6 posts in this topic

It's most apparent in his solipsism video. Deeper than Buddha, Ramana or Jesus for sure.

Hey Leo, if you're reading this, could you post a video on confusion caused by the "multiple gods" conflicting with absolute solipsism? Thanks 

Edit: some clarification. It's clear that Leo is implying that this waking world might as well be multiple godheads creating a shared world, which, in essence, undoes everything he did in the solipsism video. I understand the metaphysical subtlety involved but at the end the implication is  that the other "avatars" could be having their own experiences even if that's outside of my solipsistic bubble. 

Edited by graded24

Yeah, or maybe Buddha had a perception and an opening a thousand times deeper. how to know? The expression of what someone perceives and someone's experience is limited, communication only reaches those who share the same experience and opening, if not, your interpretation will never be accurate, so in the end, the only depth that exists is yours.

@graded24 Leo could be total deluded.how do you know.

As a Game Designer he brings many game Design related concepts into his worldview without knowing it. He could be dead wrong about god being like a Game Designer,always on saving resources while creating reality top down.

I think what Leo does is basically hypnosis.

When he says stuff like "you are imagining blah blah blah" that is what is called a suggestion.  You go into your head and start making pictures of whatever; then he says "I am greater than Jesus, Buddha and sliced bread combined!"

The content of this doesn't matter; you're already in a suggestible state, so you will go (eyes glazed over) "Leo is better than sliced bread!"

You're not critically evaluating anything he's saying; there is no critical thinking involved.  You just become a vessel for what he asserts.

I have to say it's pretty fucking hilarious (although clearly, doing hypnosis on unsuspecting people is morally suspect.)

Edited by SeaMonster

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

I think what Leo does is basically hypnosis.

When he says stuff like "you are imagining blah blah blah" that is what is called a suggestion.  You go into your head and start making pictures of whatever; then he says "I am greater than Jesus, Buddha and sliced bread combined!"

The content of this doesn't matter; you're already in a suggestible state, so you will go (eyes glazed over) "Leo is better than sliced bread!"

You're not critically evaluating anything he's saying; there is no critical thinking involved.  You just become a vessel for what he asserts.

I have to say it's pretty fucking hilarious (although clearly, doing hypnosis on unsuspecting people is morally suspect.)

Calm down. You don't know anything about where I am coming from or my critical thinking skills.

It's a wild guess I am making. That's all. It doesn't matter.