TheGod

The Worst Mushroom Trip I've Ever Had

9 posts in this topic

I'm gonna share with you guys the experience that changed my attitude towards magic mushrooms forever. 

The experience that I had is impossible to communicate, nevertheless, I'll try to. 

I took my first magic mushrooms about 5 years ago. I think after my 50+ trip I became arrogant and thought that I "tackled mushrooms" (especially after doing 8 grams of dried mushrooms). Multiple experiences with 5MeO-DMT made me even more confident in that assumption. Needless to say, I paid a huge price for that afterwards. 

I ordered an interesting strain of mushrooms called "Enigma" (I don't know if you heard about it) and decided to do 5 grams. I think that decision was the worst decision in my life (and the best at the same time). 

I made a tea and after 15-20 minutes I begun to feel something. That something was way too much just for 15 minutes, but I ensured myself that "everything will be alright", but the feeling remained. I closed my eyes and died in infinite love. I remember crying because I realized that I'm pure, clean and infinite goodness. I was dying more and more, going deeper and deeper. At some point I realized that I'm drowning in infinite love and it's suffocating me. I opened my eyes and I was blown away. 

I wasn't on the planet earth anymore. It was as though as I was in a different dimension. It was so radical; I couldn't believe in what I was experiencing. I sense my sense of human self completely. I didn't feel my body, because it became infinite. Everything was identical and there was no space or distance in anything. It was one. I realized that the idea that I was a human looking at something was just an idea. I've always been God experiencing myself. The 'no body' feeling was unbearable. It was so crazy I started panicking. I was trying to calm down, but I couldn't. I knew for sure that I couldn't stay in my room and I need to go out. My plan was to walk and listen to music until the end of that terrifying trip. 

When I walked out of my house I was terrified even more. Everything was me, there was nothing but me. I realized that I was constructing the time and with that I almost had a panic attack. I was sure that I wouldn’t be able to go back. “This is it. The end” I was thinking to myself. I was trying to tell myself that everything will be alright, but as I was doing that, I was too conscious to buy into so-called future. At the same time, I was becoming more and more nothing. I was bagging the universe to stop, but it was getting more and more deep, infinitely. Then I realized that there’s nothing “behind” me. I was light shining and at the same time I was the darkness. Jesus Christ, you guys can’t even imagine how freaked out I was.

Unfortunately, words can’t describe what I was experiencing, not even 10%.

Anyways, after 3 or 4 hours of that madness I started going back to life. Ever since, I don’t fuck around with mushrooms and I don’t do more than 2 – 3 grams.

Sorry you had to experience that but it'd good that you managed to calm down in the end.

I've personally never done more than 2g dried and I found it pretty freaky at the time (not the type that you've described though)

I reckon it takes a bad trip for us to realize what our limits are and respect the dosage from there - there's really no reason to do more than 1.5 - 2g dried imo

Sounds fun Lol. My last trip was 6g (Awakened) but wish it was 8g; I find the disparity between dosages and experiences to be hilarious sometimes. Just wondering, after "50 trips & 5meo", you haven't fully integrated: Stop resisting the trip. ???? Interesting.

I experienced something like that too, you can literally imagine people including your mom out of existence. I know its hard to take in, but i think these experiences are necessary to prepare you for your true nature

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Well, thats what happens with psychedelics. Forcing certain mystical states when the ego is not ready. Is not the mushrooms fault tho 

On 12/22/2023 at 2:09 PM, Dauntment said:

Sounds fun Lol. My last trip was 6g (Awakened) but wish it was 8g; I find the disparity between dosages and experiences to be hilarious sometimes. Just wondering, after "50 trips & 5meo", you haven't fully integrated: Stop resisting the trip. ???? Interesting.

Well, there are some trips that you can't easily stop resisting. You don't want to experience what I've experienced. 

I'm pretty sure when you realize there's nothing behind you its the beggining of you getting sucked put of 3d. I had a similar feeling it felt like something was sneaking up behind me and I kept turning around in a circle cause it was scary but it was always behind me. I had to just sit there in the fear it brought and I got sucked out of my body. If you can sit there with no fear and focus on a dot on the wall shit will get way crazier you will faze put of reality like link does in when he going into the dark world. And you will see other dimensions. Totally alien dimensions and you will just be watching.  I hear a voice and it told me to focus on a dot on the wall. it felt like my conciousness was a rock wrapped in a plastic bag and the bags handles were outside the back of my head and someone was pulling it but my conciousness was too big. Then I just totally let go and my conciousness was naked and I slipped out. Its like an insane trance. Its like a portal opens in your mind and you can get sucked out.

Edited by Hojo

Sounds traumatic. Usually when I have a trip like this I lay off for a long time. What I learned from a traumatic trip like this about a year ago was that I was yearning for something my ego was not ready for. I’m still too attached to my physical body and the material world. Often times we read about other people’s experiences and think we want the same, but our arrogance can lead us astray. Everyone is at a different point in this journey and if we try to bypass certain steps substances like mushrooms can serve as a harsh reminder to take a step back and reevaluate.