mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Men kill themselves over lack of pussy.

More appropriately, they kill themselves cuz they're lonely. And the reason for that is that other people are narcissistic.  

Every individual is responsible for their own life and can change it, of course. But, if we're looking at collective issues, you have to look at macro-patterns to change those. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

'Creepy' is just a swear-word. It doesn't have any real consequences

Ok then, you're creepy. No real consequences for me there. I'm just swearing at you through a computer screen. No need to take offense.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

More appropriately, they kill themselves cuz they're lonely. And the reason for that is that other people are narcissistic.  

My pussy gets lonely sometimes, I guess it's because you're a narcissist.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Ok then, you're creepy. No real consequences for me there. I'm just swearing at you through a computer screen. No need to take offense.

Yeah, but if you pointed a finger at me and yelled 'CREEP!!' at me in a public setting, that would have consequences. 

And those consequences would have less to do with my behavior and more to do with your narcissism and malice. 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

My pussy gets lonely sometimes, I guess it's because you're a narcissist.

Loneliness has less to do with sex and more to do with emotional-needs not being met by others in your life. 

You can change that, but others also have to co-operate. 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Loneliness has less to do with sex and more to do with emotional-needs not being met by others in your life. 

You can change that, but others also have to co-operate. 

You keep blaming others for your lack of self-awareness. (Not you perse but your idea of why people feel lonely).

Saying people have to co-operate with one's feelings of loneliness is just absolutely absurd. That is their problem, not other's. "Come here you, make me feel un-lonely". They'll really know what loneliness feels like then if they keep that attitude going.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

You keep blaming others for your lack of self-awareness. (Not you perse but your idea of why people feel lonely).

Saying people have to co-operate with one's feelings of loneliness is just absolutely absurd. That is their problem, not other's. "Come here you, make me feel un-lonely". They'll really know what loneliness feels like then if they keep that attitude going.

That's the biggest motivation for people to go to therapy, by the way. 

We have to co-operate with each other when it comes to meeting each other's emotional-needs. 

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

That's the biggest motivation for people to go to therapy, by the way. 

We have to co-operate with each other when it comes to meeting each other's emotional-needs. 

Transcending all that and recognizing what our emotions are trying to tell us about ourselves is the way to go, not in other's trying to babysit us. That's taking responsibility of our own ascension and taking responsibility of our own feelings and understanding that it is the way we interpret what's happening that causes us to feel a certain way. If a guy creeps me out and i get upset, I won't blame the guy for how I felt, but I'll acknowledge how it made me feel and leave it at that. I'll address his actions more in that moment without accusing him of how he made me feel. Someone else might not have felt the same way I felt because of whatever reason so my feelings isnt his responsibility. His actions are.

Noone is responsible for how you feel, you are. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Transcending all that and recognizing what our emotions are trying to tell us about ourselves is the way to go, not in other's trying to babysit us. That's taking responsibility of our own ascension and taking responsibility of our own feelings and understanding that it is the way we interpret what's happening that causes us to feel a certain way. 

It's called co-creation, not babysitting! You can't solve loneliness alone. Humans have a need to be around each other and spend time with each other. It's not a huge ask, it can be done. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If a guy creeps me out and i get upset, I won't blame the guy for how I felt, but I'll acknowledge how it made me feel and leave it at that. I'll address his actions more in that moment without accusing him of how he made me feel. Someone else might not have felt the same way I felt because of whatever reason so my feelings isnt his responsibility. His actions are.

Bingo. 

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

It's called co-creation, not babysitting! You can't solve loneliness alone. Humans have a need to be around each other and spend time with each other. It's not a huge ask, it can be done. 

Simple: Go mingle. 

23 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Her true colors blossom as you authentically be present with her however she wants to be. 

Love this.. allow the woman to blossom into a beautiful flower, vibrant and free flowing 

13 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Love this.. allow the woman to blossom into a beautiful flower, vibrant and free flowing 

And a withering, sad flower that’s grim and stiff.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

26 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And a withering, sad flower that’s grim and stiff.

However she wants to feel.. 

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Men kill themselves over lack of pussy.

This maybe true but do you have data for this? I mean I have a lack of experience with women and not had a lot of sexual experience with women but the idea of killing oneself is a bit of stretch. I couldn't fathom myself killing myself because I wasn't getting pussy from women. Maybe my intellectual knowledge of spirituality from this forum and psychedelic experience and practicing stay in the moment has prevented me leading to suicide.

Edited by JayT79

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

This is an assumption. A hypothesis. Try basing your arguments on true facts. 

Which part is the assumption? The part where she'd make something up, or the part where they'd blindly act based on 'believe all women'? 

4 hours ago, JayT79 said:

This maybe true but do you have data for this? I mean I have a lack of experience with women and not had a lot of sexual experience with women but the idea of killing oneself is a bit of stretch. I couldn't fathom myself killing myself because I wasn't getting pussy from women. Maybe my intellectual knowledge of spirituality from this forum and psychedelic experience and practicing stay in the moment has prevented me leading to suicide.

Seriously? You wan't me to provide data. Tons of people are committing suicide everyday for different reasons; and for the mere fact that I've read of guys who have become depressed and say they are suicidal over their inability to get laid is enough data for me to come to that assessment. The data on the amount of suicides is more accessible than the reasons why people do it. Just because you haven't or never thought to do so is irrelevant to my statement. Consider yourself proof by omission. People are always basing things on their own personal experience not realizing there are 8billion people world wide which i'm sure at least one has done this and can say that without needing data or proof.

@JayT79 @Princess Arabia  The truth is, we don’t have a definitive understanding of why people commit suicide. Some people actually do it out of the blue, even if there were absolutely no signs of mental health conditions in them.

That is not creepy, that is how nature intended it to be.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@JayT79 @Princess Arabia  The truth is, we don’t have a definitive understanding of why people commit suicide. Some people actually do it out of the blue, even if there were absolutely no signs of mental health conditions in them.

That is not creepy, that is how nature intended it to be.

I wasn't saying suicide is creepy. I was responding to OP's statement about guys who kill themselves over loneliness. I don't take that stuff lightly and I am very empathetic towards people who are suicidal. I doubt people just do it out of the blue, though; we're just not aware of some of the causes.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't take that stuff lightly and I am very empathetic towards people who are suicidal.

That’s a beautiful quality to embody. Lift them up :x