Scholar

Experience with Deities, anyone?

12 posts in this topic

I am not one to easily be convinced of such things, but over the past few days I had certain experiences that seem impossible to be coincidental, and if they are not, it probably means I am somehow connected to a greek Goddess, as absurd as that sounds.

I don't have much problems accepting this as a real possibility, and as of now I consider it to be likely the case.

The question I have here, does anyone here have experiences with such things? Now, this could be coincidental, but as the events which are very unlikely to be coincidental transpired, I also had a very intense and strange mood disregulation.

Before I connected the dots, I assumed this mood disorder event could be caused by the LSD I took months ago, some sort of delayed side effect, or maybe the onset of bipolar disorder. It's simply extreme emotional disregulation, on the level of a relative dying or going through a really bad break up. But now I consider it a possibility that it is somehow connected to these events, whatever they are.

The experience is not really negative, but because it is so intense, it can definitely induce suffering. There is simply a feeling of deep and intense longing, it is hard to describe because I never quite felt exactly like this.

So, I would just like to hear some thoughts. I asked around in a couple of circles and people say I should start worshipping this god, or start connecting to her, and all sorts of things. I always felt a deep connection to what this Goddess represents, so I would not mind forming a connection if that is possible.

The problem is, of course, that most people believing in such things are just not being rational, so most people will be giving me bad advice.

So, to whoever here is of rational mind and also had such experience, I would very much like to explore my options here.

Glory to Israel

It's funny you're writing this post. You were gone for a while and popped up a few days ago. You weren't sounding like your usual self, I said to myself. Something seemed off, even to the point where I even thought you were someone else. Seemed a bit bipolar. Apart from Leo, I think you're the only one I follow, maybe Razaard, not sure or maybe one other person, but I'm notified when you make a post. You weren't sounding like the person I followed. Hard to explain it. 

Here you are saying this. I even said I bet he did some psychedelics or something. It changed you.

I don't have any feedback on your inquiry, though, but thought I'd say this to you. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's funny you're writing this post. You were gone for a while and popped up a few days ago. You weren't sounding like your usual self, I said to myself. Something seemed off, even to the point where I even thought you were someone else. Seemed a bit bipolar. Apart from Leo, I think you're the only one I follow, maybe Razaard, not sure or maybe one other person, but I'm notified when you make a post. You weren't sounding like the person I followed. Hard to explain it. 

Here you are saying this. I even said I bet he did some psychedelics or something. It changed you.

I don't have any feedback on your inquiry, though, but thought I'd say this to you. 

Yes, I noticed myself that I have gone through changes, people in my family have noticed too. Thank you for notifying me that you also noticed this change. It could be just the LSD.

And I am not closed to the possibility that the LSD caused some spiritual changes in me that did allow me to connect to this entity. I have had a very significant aligning of my life purpose over the past months. But all of that is very speculative.

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

Yes, I noticed myself that I have gone through changes, people in my family have noticed too. Thank you for notifying me that you also noticed this change. It could be just the LSD.

And I am not closed to the possibility that the LSD caused some spiritual changes in me that did allow me to connect to this entity. I have had a very significant aligning of my life purpose over the past months. But all of that is very speculative.

Ok. Be gentle with yourself ❤️

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

On 12/10/2023 at 6:32 PM, Scholar said:

I am not one to easily be convinced of such things, but over the past few days I had certain experiences that seem impossible to be coincidental, and if they are not, it probably means I am somehow connected to a greek Goddess, as absurd as that sounds.

I don't have much problems accepting this as a real possibility, and as of now I consider it to be likely the case.

The question I have here, does anyone here have experiences with such things? Now, this could be coincidental, but as the events which are very unlikely to be coincidental transpired, I also had a very intense and strange mood disregulation.

Before I connected the dots, I assumed this mood disorder event could be caused by the LSD I took months ago, some sort of delayed side effect, or maybe the onset of bipolar disorder. It's simply extreme emotional disregulation, on the level of a relative dying or going through a really bad break up. But now I consider it a possibility that it is somehow connected to these events, whatever they are.

The experience is not really negative, but because it is so intense, it can definitely induce suffering. There is simply a feeling of deep and intense longing, it is hard to describe because I never quite felt exactly like this.

So, I would just like to hear some thoughts. I asked around in a couple of circles and people say I should start worshipping this god, or start connecting to her, and all sorts of things. I always felt a deep connection to what this Goddess represents, so I would not mind forming a connection if that is possible.

The problem is, of course, that most people believing in such things are just not being rational, so most people will be giving me bad advice.

So, to whoever here is of rational mind and also had such experience, I would very much like to explore my options here.

Hey Scholar,

Can you explain a little more about this goddess and what connection or significance you feel it has to these unusual changes you've been going through?

There's been a few times in my life where I felt like I'd never believe in such things, but after experiences that proved to my core otherwise, I'd say there are stuff like angels and gods out there.

That said, some of the things you described emotionally sound very familiar to me and are part of some souls journey and yearning for the truth, honestly been a while since I reflected on it.  I don't want to give you new labels or perspectives on how to see them, but my best advice and one that seemed to help when I went through something similar is for the time being don't label it, espeically bipolar or disregulation, even though it makes sense to the cognitive mind.  Things might not make sense for a while when you do this, but just let it be and live your life as best you can despite these changes, maybe spend some time just sinking internal and asking for guidance and see what happens, perhaps a word or phrase will come up.  Experiment and see what happens when you follow through with this guidance, As long as the advice isn't to self harm or harm others.

No experience with deities, but I’ve experienced a stronger connection and sensitivity to certain people.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 11/12/2023 at 5:02 AM, Scholar said:

it probably means I am somehow connected to a greek Goddess, as absurd as that sounds.

There is no wrong in taking medical help, but since you are a rational guy, question every experience you had or going to have with a rational and an open mind, without scientific biases, and you will find whether they are delusions or something else.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:02 AM, An young being said:

There is no wrong in taking medical help, but since you are a rational guy, question every experience you had or going to have with a rational and an open mind, without scientific biases, and you will find whether they are delusions or something else.

That sounds very absurd, heh

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I've massive experience with it.  Overall I call it "Identity Magic".  it is intensely powerful.

As a mystic it is very hard to change the world directly - however, what you may do is change yourself.  This alters the world almost like you're turning a kaleidoscope viewing window.  You focus on the inward, instead of the outward.

We are in an illusion.  If you may accept this as true, then you may seek to iteratively deconstruct the false lunar consciousness of your life.  Never trust a mystic who rushes to give you new context first - the first attainment is to become 'no thing', which many find to be rather uncomfortable.  Personally I find it bliss.

The base system with deities - or avatara - is white, red, black.  These are a convenient way to understand the spectrum of manifestation energy available to someone doing identity magic.  Think of it as Girlfriend, Captain, and Maniac.  Creator, Preserver, Destroyer.  Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess, or Marceline the Vampire Queen.  It's also Moon, Mercury, and Venus.

Follow radical euphoria and develop an avatar within each spectrum.  Be anything you like - grab that Greek Goddess, yo'!  Heck ya!  What color do you think she'd be?  Picture her there, be it, maybe write a story, read about her and reflect upon her stories in your life.  This is how we use euphoria as a divine data sniffing rod to open up new avenues for ourselves and explore reality.

Consider coming up with avatars for the other two as well, and do the same thing.  They are only words, and it's just a game.  *Always* return to "no thing" regularly.  I die with Apep every night, arise as Tem or Sekhmet the next day.

People will act like you're being "arrogant" - ignore them.  They are thinking within the illusion, of hierarchy.  Hierarchy is an illusion.  If I say "I am God", and you agree - what have you lost?  Nothing!  That's because God is Nothing!  When you praise God, you are really praising yourself, because you are *everything*.

I am only a wild dog.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

That sounds very absurd, heh

It may sound absurd, but for a rational mind, that's a very good approach. The OP hasn't given enough data, but based on the data he gave, what I understand is that he is having some sort of mood disregulation, along with some coinciding things happening, possibly synchronicities, and people suggested him to worship a specific deity. I maybe missing something, but if that's the case, here's my rational approach:

1. I would differentiate synchronicities from normal coincidents by comparing it with the rate of coincidents happening and observing whether it's beyond the normal levels possible. If it's beyond normal levels, I would acknowledge that something beyond what I thought would define logicality exists.

2. I would figure if there are any medical problems causing mood disregulations by visiting a doctor.

3. I would question why I feel I am connected to a Greek goddess, and not some American or Indian one. I would analyse why and how deities came into existence and whether they are powerful or not. Asking in a forum for similar experiences is also a rational approach.

On 12/12/2023 at 9:31 AM, Yimpa said:

No experience with deities, but I’ve experienced a stronger connection and sensitivity to certain people.

By certain people of course I mean CONSCIOUSNESS ;)