emil1234

reality is absolutley perfect. your thoughts about it are imperfect.

47 posts in this topic

literally title. yes there is suffering, wars, famine poverty. and that is part of the fucking perfection. you decide you dont like it. that doesnt mean its not perfect.

start identifying with reality instead of your mind to become unfathomable perfection. its literally unfathomable to the human mind how fucking pixel perfect existence is. its so jaw dropping smooth and precisely engineered, what the literal fuck man. WHAT THE FUCK!"!!

"Whenever you think, you stop the reality from flowing, by your thoughts. Whenever your mind is quiescent, calm, still like a motionless lake, then you reflect your own divinity"

Robert Adams

the task each day is to bring reality to the illusion

all you see around you is lies awaiting your sparkling wand to bring it to life

Edited by gettoefl

Well, you definetely can tune your inner being so that you experience bliss and a feeling of "perfection" with reality, no Matter what the external circumstances.

External circumstances are not bad or good, is just that if there is a famine going on your village, It Will be more challenging for you to experience 'perfection'. But still posible. But you Will have to very refined tools.

Edited by Javfly33

5 hours ago, emil1234 said:

its literally unfathomable to the human mind how fucking pixel perfect existence is. its so jaw dropping smooth and precisely engineered, what the literal fuck man. WHAT THE FUCK!"!!

Thats a very good description that shows that you are open to the abyss

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Well, you definetely can tune your inner being so that you experience bliss and a feeling of "perfection" with reality, no Matter what the external circumstances.

External circumstances are not bad or good, is just that if there is a famine going on your village, It Will be more challenging for you to experience 'perfection'. But still posible. But you Will have to very refined tools.

you dont understand my point. the overarching design that allows existence to flow perfectly from moment to moment is absolute perfection. im not talking about perfection or bliss from a human point of view, but rather existence as an objective entity. it is utterly flawless, total alien in level of design and harmony.

but what you say cannot be done at will, no one can stop thinking and open themselves to the abyss of the unfathomable reality that flows alive, since thoughts are that reality too. What we have to do is equalize the interior with the exterior to the millimeter, like a precision mechanism, and then the opening occurs.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but what you say cannot be done at will, no one can stop thinking and open themselves to the abyss of the unfathomable reality that flows alive, since thoughts are that reality too. What we have to do is equalize the interior with the exterior to the millimeter, like a precision mechanism, and then the opening occurs.

Kinda like this

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Kinda like this

Nice video. I only manage to have realizations of an instant, a few seconds. After the mind starts trying to understand it, it is very difficult to educate the mind to stay out of it. but as the op says, reality is perfect, alive, strange, harmonious, wonderful.  the work we do with meditation and psychedelics is the ever bigger openness

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

After the mind starts trying to understand it, it is very difficult to educate the mind to stay out of it. but as the op says, reality is perfect, alive, strange, harmonious, wonderful.

The Mind does want to understand itself, but it can also do so in ways that are counterproductive. Because of this, we assume that Mind is a problem that needs to be rid of. However, pushing Mind away is what separates us further from Love. 

What is stopping Love from also expressing imperfection, dead, normal, dysfunction, terrible? Could it be that the very things we Hate are actually important to Love?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

is just that if there is a famine going on your village,

Keep on "lffing". If a typhoon hit Japan, If a tornado hit Taiwan....Infinity.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

7 hours ago, emil1234 said:

literally title. yes there is suffering, wars, famine poverty. and that is part of the fucking perfection. you decide you dont like it. that doesnt mean its not perfect.

start identifying with reality instead of your mind to become unfathomable perfection. its literally unfathomable to the human mind how fucking pixel perfect existence is. its so jaw dropping smooth and precisely engineered, what the literal fuck man. WHAT THE FUCK!"!!

Something doesn't add up, though, even though I agree with you, Doesn't that mean our thoughts about it being imperfect are perfect too? 

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Something doesn't add up, though, even though I agree with you, Doesn't that mean our thoughts about it being imperfect are perfect too? 

This thread may have some answers..

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

This thread may have some answers..

You want me to go through a whole thread about math to get an answer. 

@Princess Arabia I opened that thread just now and experienced more than just math. There‘s more than meets the eye.

Just now, Yimpa said:

@Princess Arabia I opened that thread just now and experienced more than just math. There‘s more than meets the eye.

Ok, thanks

2 hours ago, emil1234 said:

you dont understand my point. the overarching design that allows existence to flow perfectly from moment to moment is absolute perfection. im not talking about perfection or bliss from a human point of view, but rather existence as an objective entity. it is utterly flawless, total alien in level of design and harmony.

Well, I definetely not sure if I follow you, yeah.

Sounds to me you are projecting a concept of 'perfection' towards reality. That´s fine and might give you a certain sense of stability on your mind. But is very different from experientially experiencing perfection.

You can not experience perfection while withdrawing from alcohol addiction. 

But you can surely brainwash yourself that as a concept reality is perfect.

Who cares if you come to the conclusion that reality is perfect, if experientially you are puking yourself out in suffering because you are withdrawing from alcoholism? 

What is Real? Concepts or Experience? Ideas or Experience? Imagination or Experience?

Experience is King. Is all that you have. Rest are just mind games. They can not be substituted for actual Experience. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Keep on "lffing". If a typhoon hit Japan, If a tornado hit Taiwan....Infinity.

Well, it wasn´t my intention, I was just taking OP example, he mentioned 'famine' in his first post.

Edited by Javfly33

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You can not experience perfection while withdrawing from alcohol addiction. 

But you can surely brainwash yourself that as a concept reality is perfect.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It is perfection to have withdrawal symptoms from alcohol. If we experience famine because something caused that famine, how is that not perfection. If your house burns down because of a faulty heater, how is that not perfection. If you ate poison and experienced pain from the poison, how is that not perfection. If you disagree with OP because you have different views, how is that not perfection. Think about it. Think about if very deeply and keep your "perfection biases" out of it. You're just not understanding what it means to say Reality is perfect.

There's a difference to say all is going well. That's not what "Reality is perfect" means.

Edited by Princess Arabia

I met the most beautiful autistic woman recently who has a huge heart and an emotional and psychic landscape that is far beyond neurotypical.

If that isn’t perfection, then I don’t know what isn’t :P