emil1234

reality is absolutley perfect. your thoughts about it are imperfect.

47 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I met the most beautiful autistic woman recently who has a huge heart and an emotional and psychic landscape that is far beyond neurotypical.

If that isn’t perfection, then I don’t know what isn’t :P

You get around, don't ya.😜

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It is perfection to have withdrawal symptoms from alcohol. If we experience famine because something caused that famine, how is that not perfection. If your house burns down because of a faulty heater, how is that not perfection. If you ate poison and experienced pain from the poison, how is that not perfection. If you disagree with OP because you have different views, how is that not perfection. Think about it. Think about if very deeply and keep your "perfection biases" out of it. You're just not understanding what it means to say Reality is perfect.

There's a difference to say all is going well. That's not what "Reality is perfect" means.

Well, I guess we have different understanding in the word 'perfection'.

"perfection biases"

🥹Sorry for having perfection 'biases' I guess.

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Well, I guess we have different understanding in the word 'perfection'.

🥹Sorry for having perfection 'biases' I guess.

You're still not thinking this through. At the core everything is perfection. What's appearing may not seem to be but it's just an appearance. The All that is is perfection because there's nothing to compare it to. How can something that Is everything and all there ever will be, anything but perfect. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

This guy is high.

:x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Who cares if you come to the conclusion that reality is perfect, if experientially you are puking yourself out in suffering because you are withdrawing from alcoholism? 

What is Real? Concepts or Experience? Ideas or Experience? Imagination or Experience?

Experience is King. Is all that you have. Rest are just mind games. They can not be substituted for actual Experience. 

The only sensical comment in this entire topic.

I understand that for those of you who have had more or less an equal amount of positivity and negativity in your lives may come to this conclusion... or extrapolate it to an "objective" existential thing, but reality is absolutely horrible and miserable for most people. That may be perfection, but it's largely irrelevant to the present experience of most beings wishing their nightmare would end. Perfect or imperfect, makes no difference. It's just speech.

9 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

The only sensical comment in this entire topic.

I understand that for those of you who have had more or less an equal amount of positivity and negativity in your lives may come to this conclusion... or extrapolate it to an "objective" existential thing, but reality is absolutely horrible and miserable for most people. That may be perfection, but it's largely irrelevant to the present experience of most beings wishing their nightmare would end. Perfect or imperfect, makes no difference. It's just speech.

Every time you speak it's the same story. Ok, hear me out. Ever since i've been born up to this minute, the one thing i can say for sure is that my feelings along with circumstances and just about everything else has been fleeting, changing, never the same, ups and downs, happy and sad, joy and sadness, absolute terror and absolute happiness, nothing has stayed the same, absolutely nothing. Not even conditions. Why is the only constant, except for my being of course, is your story? It's the only thing in my experience that is always the same.

I feel like I invented you and the way I invented you is just that, your story. You show up every time as the same story. You seem like a robot to me. Everybody that I know of, has experienced all the emotions there is but it seems like you're stuck on the negative ones, or at least that's how you always show up here. 

Seems a bit weird to me how your life is just going all the way bad all the time forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. Nobody ever goes through hell 24/7, 365, year in and year out. It's literally impossible. So maybe for once you can show up with a funny story or tell us something that happened in your day that made it joyful.

There are 8 billion people on the planet and your one being in speaking for most of them saying how life sucks for most people. Did you do an interview. Why isn't the sun and the moon and the stars and the animals and the galaxies and the planets and the whatever else there is not erupting and shattering into pieces and going through hell and having a hard time being what they are. Why is it that it's just humans that seem to be going through hell when we are just a tiny fracture of what is here out of all the billions of species that exists, I don't see ants and cockroaches screaming and dropping dead for no reason. They are still being the pests that they are and they're stupid little animals. I don't see birds complaining that they can't fly. I don't see fire complaining that it can't burn. 

Why did God only condemn us humans while everything else in the Universe seems to be doing fine. The sky isn't falling down and the clouds aren't shooting out Pepsi cola. Something is wrong with this picture if God can create or dream up or whatever the fuck it's doing for you to expect to go to bed at night KNOWING that morning will come and the whole day won't be pitch black and that birds won't just suddenly turn into cats. Why us. Tell me why . Why did God condemn humans and made everything else perfect but our sucky lives. Answer that and maybe, I can see your point, but only if it makes sense, and I bet you it won't.

Maybe if you stop calling your life shitty and a total shithole and saying it's absolutely horrible, just maybe, you as God can experience the part of your body that doesn't have the shit hole in it. Maybe if you stop re-living the shithole in your mind it will stop being a shithole. Try that.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

This guy is high.

:x

Why does he keep looking back like the FBI is chasing him cause held letting the cat out the bag.

Reality is a perfect design, and within its perfection is the fact that it seems imperfect to us. This is the ego, the vital evolutionary impulse, which makes reality take on increasingly complex and conscious patterns. Spirituality is getting out of the ego and seeing the big picture, which is incredibly harmonious and perfect.

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're still not thinking this through. At the core everything is perfection. What's appearing may not seem to be but it's just an appearance. The All that is is perfection because there's nothing to compare it to. How can something that Is everything and all there ever will be, anything but perfect. 

That´s the issue. You think you can 'think' through reality.

You guys are not getting you are just lost in mind games. Good-positive mind games though. So I am not saying is neccesarily 'bad'. Is just limited. 

Definetely better than having negative projections towards reality.

You know depressed people that´s what they do. They brainshwash themselves in a negative way towards reality. That´s the power of the mind.

Now you want to substitute actual Experience or Knowing by a set of beliefs, mind maps, ideas. Well, like I said, is better than depressing yourself saying reality is a cruel game by god like some of other forum users have done.

You can tell yourself whatever you want (as you said, think this through, "sort this out", etc...). But that is not Perception. That is not Reality. That is not Experience. 

What the hell matters what you think of Reality? There´s another 8 billion like you imaginating whatever reality it is. But little people actually interested in direct Perception or Experience. 

At the core everything is perfection.

What you are saying with that is 'Right now here is not quite Perfect, but somewhere there, at the core, is perfect'.

Notice 'at the core' is a projection and belief of this such 'perfect reality' you talk about. Notice there is only One Reality, Your Experience. Where is this core but in your own mind? 

How you dare to assume 'the core' is Reality, when 'the core' is literally a thought in your mind? 

Edited by Javfly33

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Something doesn't add up, though, even though I agree with you, Doesn't that mean our thoughts about it being imperfect are perfect too? 

yea i guess so lol. my point was more so that our thoughts can act as filters on top of physical reality, which can make it seem not perfect

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

That´s the issue. You think you can 'think' through reality.

You guys are not getting you are just lost in mind games. Good-positive mind games though. So I am not saying is neccesarily 'bad'. Is just limited. 

Definetely better than having negative projections towards reality.

You know depressed people that´s what they do. They brainshwash themselves in a negative way towards reality. That´s the power of the mind.

Now you want to substitute actual Experience or Knowing by a set of beliefs, mind maps, ideas. Well, like I said, is better than depressing yourself saying reality is a cruel game by god like some of other forum users have done.

You can tell yourself whatever you want (as you said, think this through, "sort this out", etc...). But that is not Perception. That is not Reality. That is not Experience. 

What the hell matters what you think of Reality? There´s another 8 billion like you imaginating whatever reality it is. But little people actually interested in direct Perception or Experience. 

What you are saying with that is 'Right now here is not quite Perfect, but somewhere there, at the core, is perfect'.

Notice 'at the core' is a projection and belief of this such 'perfect reality' you talk about. Notice there is only One Reality, Your Experience. Where is this core but in your own mind? 

How you dare to assume 'the core' is Reality, when 'the core' is literally a thought in your mind? 

You're doing the same thing you're saying I'm doing. You obviously thought this through. You dissected almost every paragraph of my statement and gave your opinion of it. It's all thoughts just the same. You gave your own interpretation of what was said. 

Language is limited and it can get a bit confusing when speaking about the Absolute since it cannot be grasped. But when I said "at the core" I'm really referring to all of this, because there is nothing else. An apple is deemed perfect before it is sliced. The slices are still a part of the apple. The apple (the core) is right where the slices are. So you interpreted my saying "the core" is here and everything else is somewhere else. That's not what I meant. Everything is perceived according to it's interpretation. 

Apple makes better chips than the Intel Core processors. 

Enlightenment is better than Awakening.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, emil1234 said:

yea i guess so lol. my point was more so that our thoughts can act as filters on top of physical reality, which can make it seem not perfect

I kinda knew what you meant but, see, this Reality thing can get twisted and confusing when describing because it's like the (s)elf describing the (S)elf, which is really one Self. But I get your point. 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Apple makes better chips than the Intel Core processors. 

Enlightenment is better than Awakening.

Depends on who is eating the chips. All perception, baby all perception. Depending on the position you're looking from.

18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I met the most beautiful autistic woman recently who has a huge heart and an emotional and psychic landscape that is far beyond neurotypical.

If that isn’t perfection, then I don’t know what isn’t :P

I like autistic and anxious girls, but because I like to be seen as a guide, a compass, lol.

Call me narcissists if you want :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Perfect according to what criteria?

Just now, Schizophonia said:

I like autistic and anxious girls, but because I like to be seen as a guide, a compass, lol.

Call me narcissists if you want :)

I thought I would be the One to guide Her, but She actually guided Me Home.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I thought I would be the One to guide Her, but She actually guided Me Home.

Was-it a date ? 

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Was-it a date ? 

No. This type of connection is beyond logical, and trying to logic it actually weakens it.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No. This type of connection is beyond logical, and trying to logic it actually weakens it.

If I was dealing with a girl I liked as much as it seems you liked her, I would probably fall in love and want to stay with her, have sex, and basically be "in a relationship" with her.

Do you mean you're just "good friends" or were you friendzoned?
I don't say that to be mean, just out of curiosity.