gettoefl

any fans of hydrogen peroxide?

11 posts in this topic

according to the book the one-minute cure, oxidation is pretty powerful and can be introduced to one's diet via hydrogen peroxide for optimal health

has anyone pursued this?

most people are sceptical but it was endorsed in Renard's Disappearance trilogy so i will add some 3% food grade HP to the body for a while

https://www.reddit.com/r/PDFRoom/comments/13wew9g/the_oneminute_cure_the_secret_to_healing_pdf/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R28JVUEZB7O85A?ref=pf_vv_at_pdctrvw_srp

soul.jpg

My friend was into it for a while

so i tried it too for some time

but nothing really happened 

44 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

My friend was into it for a while

so i tried it too for some time

but nothing really happened 

even as a daily/weekly supplement, it could have many benefits

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

even as a daily/weekly supplement, it could have many benefits

I think it’s probably bs

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

I think it’s probably bs

yes all the crowd say so

hydrogen peroxide, MMS, body alkalizing, etc. are all nonsense. As someone who used to dabble in this stuff, I can tell you the body regulates it's pH level through breathing. There's no scientific evidence to suggest vegetables "alkalize" the body or that lemon juice leaves an "alkaline ash" or anything like that.

The body regulates oxidative reactions naturally through normal functions... it doesn't need artificial sources of oxidants consumed via water ozonation, MMS, sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide, or any such substances.  If anything, you want more antioxidants in the diet, or to eat a diet that doesn't promote excessive inflammation, which is basically the SAD of pizza, fried chicken, french fries, hot pockets, and donuts that fattens them up.

Work on your inner demons. Cultivate that playful ventral vagal parasympathetic response, eat a common sense healthy meditarranean diet, and don't be super overweight.  If you want to "oxygenate the body" go for a walk or a jog outside.

Edited by sholomar

Why would you want to ingest an oxidizying material? Thought we were looking for antioxidants not the other way around. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 12/5/2023 at 9:54 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Why would you want to ingest an oxidizying material? Thought we were looking for antioxidants not the other way around. 

Exactly, you wouldn't. I swish and spit with hydrogen peroxide after brushing my teeth for the whitening effect, but I would, under no circumstances, swallow it.

Oxidation of endogenous cholesterol is literally the mechanism for which plaque develops, and one would be wise to err on the side of augmenting ones' antioxidant status, not via enhancing oxidative activity inside the body.