Hardkill

Social intelligence or acting stupid is key to becoming appealing?

9 posts in this topic

Leo have mentioned before in a few threads that acting stupid is key to being successful with appealing to all kinds of people.

In a thread titled "I’m a nerd logical guy. How the fuck to talk with a hot woman?" he said:

On 7/30/2021 at 7:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

You have train yourself to not be logical with women.

The words coming out of your mouth should not conform to any kind of logic or make much sense.

Basically, be stupid and fun.

It requires lots of practice, so stop sitting around and hit the field.

He also said in a thread titled "Struggling with Blackpill":

""Haha, no one gets laid for his intelligence.

If that were the case, I would have a line of girls queued up outside my house.

Getting laid is more about being stupid than it is about being intelligent. The more stupid you act, the more likely you are to get laid. Girls are attracted to pure stupidity. Sorry, but that's the cold hard reality of it."

In a thread on Marianne Williamson running in the Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events section he said:

On 3/6/2023 at 1:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

Haha! That's not how American politics is won. You win by acting stupid, not wise.

Yet, successful PUAs, dating coaches, and even Leo himself have talked about how you need to have social intelligence and social calibration skills to become good with women. 

Here Leo said:

On 2/23/2022 at 10:49 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sigh... these dumb viral pickup videos only mislead people about how game actually works.

Stop watching this kind of clickbait shit. Not only will this not teach you game, this will ruin your results with women.

Learn social calibration and stop saying weird awkward shit to girls. Be normal. But also be a man who pursues what he wants when he sees it.

So, which is it? Or is it both? Or does it depend on specific situations?

Edited by Hardkill

Lol, cracks me up how you guys are listening to Leo's dating advice thinking it will or will not work for you. 

Leo is genius by nature. He can make both work if he wants. He can be however he sees fit in the moment to make it work for him. That is a natural skill but he also worked on his gaming skills too. What might work for him may be not work for all. 

These types of particular advice depends on various things like the kind of girl, age, her personality, environment, are you at a club, partying, drinking or maybe at the mall or sporting event or the park. So many variables involved. You are one program interacting with another program. Programs get updated and/or expired. Certain rules are general and apply to most but the details have to be worked out on a person to person basis. Get to know the girl a bit first before trying to apply any dating rules and use common sense. It's that simple. Leo's dating advice at 25 will not be the same at age 30 and will change and get updated again at age 40.

The main reason why dating coaches seem to be successful is because they have developed inner confidence after so much experience in the field and by teaching this stuff. Without it, they would be struggling too to get girls. What is the success anyway - quantity or quality. It's hard to just tell people how to feel, that has to come from within; and if one is insecure about their game, it will reflect in how they approach. 

But what do I know, I'm just a stupid girl who likes stupid boys.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Give them a fun engaging conversation. It doesn’t have to be educational or say much about you. 

Do some roleplay or something. Talking about the weather or what you do for a living isn’t that interesting.

It’s not about acting stupid — that’s in the eye of the beholder. It’s about being honest and still expecting things to go your way until proven otherwise.

For example when you start telling a story to a girl it doesn’t have to be even remotely true or logical or anything like that. You can tell stupid, absurd, loosely believable story which is complete bullshit and btw she knows it is but as long as it’s funny and interesting it doesn’t matter. 

^_^It’s about social calibration. 

So, you act stupid 

because you are emotionally intelligent 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 4.12.2023 at 3:16 AM, Hardkill said:

Leo have mentioned before in a few threads that acting stupid is key to being successful with appealing to all kinds of people.

Acting stupid = getting out of your head, having fun, not being serious.

How’s this for stupid? Watch your bias, though, cus even if you don’t take it to this extreme you can still creep women out in other ways:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It’s 110% normal to act stupid and weird with someone you vibe and have a strong connection with ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI