Javfly33

Doctors of the forum: How to kick opiates for good withouth meds?

44 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly. It's good that you seem to be able to at least temporarily suppress the substance cravings, but a long-term solution is only possible if you address the root cause of those addictive tendencies. Which requires effective trauma healing (through therapy).

I already told you. Therapy might help in the most basic forms of dysfunctional thought patterns. But It nowhere near touch the issue of the karmic substance. 

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

those addictive tendencies. 

And stop projecting dude as you are better than me. 'Addictice tendencies' duh. 

Your condesdencing actitude in every one of my posts is pathetic. You are obssesed with trying to put me below you by shooting low vibratory identities to me like "addict" or "you have trauma" or "need to go to a therapist".

Im tired of your childish games. Grow Up. You are getting blocked. 

Edited by Javfly33

Im fucking sick and today is 5th day clean. What the hell is this. Oh yeah, It must be what It means to be having doing opiates almost everyday for 5 fucking years. Fuck me.

If tomorrow im not significantly better im going to rail the fattest line of oxy that god has ever seen.... Na, just kidding. This has to end. I need to mature too and stop doing fucking drugs like i was 20. There is a intuition in my heart...i need to quit all drug use for Life...is now or never. Every high is posible to be produced from within. Or so does say my guru 

Edited by Javfly33

44 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Every high is posible to be produced from within. Or so does say my guru 

Every denial of a craving is itself a little high and a step towards the eternal high that awaits you at perfect sobriety 😊

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

By the way, a proper sauna session every day could probably help to alleviate the symptoms (it gives a natural sustained endorphin boost, given that you stay in there a little past the part where you start fidgeting and breathing a lot). If the sauna is 80-90 degrees Celsius, doing 10-15 minutes x 2 with a cooling period in the shower in-between is probably optimal. Also, how is masturbation? 😅 Based on my limited experience with opioids (and subsequent micro-withdrawals), it could either be very pleasant or extremely weird (in any case, it may help the symptoms).

Edited by Carl-Richard

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Every denial of a craving is itself a little high and a step towards the eternal high that awaits you at perfect sobriety 😊

💙🙏

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

By the way, a proper sauna session every day could probably help to alleviate the symptoms (it gives a natural sustained endorphin boost, given that you stay in there a little past the part where you start fidgeting and breathing a lot). If the sauna is 80-90 degrees Celsius, doing 10-15 minutes x 2 with a cooling period in the shower in-between is probably optimal. Also, how is masturbation? 😅 Based on my limited experience with opioids (and subsequent micro-withdrawals), it could either be very pleasant or extremely weird (in any case, it may help the symptoms).

Masturbation usually used to crushed me down. At least when I had kratom habit I had to take a dose always after masturbating. Nowadays my fapping habits have changed (less regular, more when the body really feels like it), so I would say it doesn´t change me much. 

Sauna I will try I think my gym has sauna, never tried but ive heard is really beneficial. Thanks.

55 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Sauna I will try I think my gym has sauna, never tried but ive heard is really beneficial. Thanks.

I'm technically addicted to sauna 😆 I was loyal to a particular gym brand for over 10 years (built up a platinum membership with a lot of perks), and then when I moved closer to the city, I changed to a different gym brand soelly because they didn't have saunas 😝

13 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Im fucking sick and today is 5th day clean. What the hell is this. Oh yeah, It must be what It means to be having doing opiates almost everyday for 5 fucking years. Fuck me.

If tomorrow im not significantly better im going to rail the fattest line of oxy that god has ever seen.... Na, just kidding. This has to end. I need to mature too and stop doing fucking drugs like i was 20. There is a intuition in my heart...i need to quit all drug use for Life...is now or never. Every high is posible to be produced from within. Or so does say my guru 

If you are sick, don't wean yourself off all at once, this can also make it more difficult for you to quit on a psychological level.
Take a normal dose and give all your stock to someone who will ration you in a withdrawal logic.
Replace if necessary with gentler or alternative products (subutex)

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Certainly not. :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 7.12.2023 at 7:18 PM, Javfly33 said:

And stop projecting dude as you are better than me. 'Addictice tendencies' duh.

Okay... so what exactly is this thread about? Isn't it about addiction and how to overcome it?

If you don't want to hear advice, then perhaps you shouldn't ask for it.

Why so serious?

On 5.12.2023 at 3:56 PM, flowboy said:

@Javfly33  At the risk of stating the obvious: have you considered iboga? It would solve your problem.

I have tried an Iboga retreat near valencia in 2021 (the name is Harambe, you can look it up online). However, they will tell you exactly the same thing that I am telling you: Iboga, just like any other substance, is not a magic pill that will do all the work for you and make the root cause of your addiction simply dissappear overnight. It can only open up a window of opportunity for you where you will be able to work on your underlying issues without getting bogged down by constant cravings; but you better believe that those cravings will return after a while if you don't take the plunge and face your issues head on.

That's why they recommend to everyone to take necessary precautions beforehand and make sure that you will have a healthy support network in place once you return back home... and yes, this includes the big bad trigger word which starts with a "T" and ends with "herapy". Without this, you are going to relapse faster than you can say "all therapists are idiots".

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm technically addicted to sauna 😆 I was loyal to a particular gym brand for over 10 years (built up a platinum membership with a lot of perks), and then when I moved closer to the city, I changed to a different gym brand soelly because they didn't have saunas 😝

I need to try It joe rogan IS all the time talking about It 😂😂

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

If you are sick, don't wean yourself off all at once, this can also make it more difficult for you to quit on a psychological level.
Take a normal dose and give all your stock to someone who will ration you in a withdrawal logic.
Replace if necessary with gentler or alternative products (subutex)

Certainly not. :)

See I have wd from opiates probably 10-15 times in this 5-6 years. You can taper off until a some point but then you need to make the jump to nothing! If not you never end Up stopping...

The previous weeks, with the exception of weekends, i was not doing more than 5-10mg of oxy a day. Which is what americans understand as 1 to 2 percs. Thats peanuts compared to what usually people that abuse opiates consume (and that is why my withthdrawals are never physically too dramatic, i make sure when i jump off to nothing the previous weeks ive been maintaining a low habit).

I think the problem has been that to help me through this week i got myself some weird rare chem called tomoll x, which has a muscle relaxant substance call "soma", but also has tapentadol in It ,which is also an opiate. But Google said this tapentadol had different action on receptors so i thought maybe i can pull It off.

But no, i really havent wd quite right. At any other wd i know 5-6 straight days of 0 opiate gets me to 80-90% baseline. Ive done It +10times. But this time i wanted to try to ease the wd LoL with this tomoll substance. Bad idea. I actually didnt do much progress. And the high wasn't even enjoyable btw. So kids dont do that crap.

Im just going to get some lyrica that worked as a charm the previous year i quit the 3 year kratom habit and just eat those 5-6 days of shitty fever, tiredness and muscle aches. One has to pay the ticket for the trips of this last year i Guess lol 

Edited by Javfly33

So in summary, tomorrow is workweek again and probably wont feel quite right and im going to pop some sweet oxy again. 

My plan is In Christmas i have +15 days holidays and i Will Kick the habit right with some lyrica (pregabalin).

Thats the plan. Unless Tomorrow i feel surprisinly fine. But theres nothing more than i hate that working with any sign of restless body since my job is very sedentary. So yeah tomorrow i Will update what the fuck did i do.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So in summary, tomorrow is workweek again and probably wont feel quite right and im going to pop some sweet oxy again. 

My plan is In Christmas i have +15 days holidays and i Will Kick the habit right with some lyrica (pregabalin).

Will you kick the lyrica as well after that? It's a pretty addictive drug in itself. 

Beware when Christmas comes for any rationalizations to keep doing the drug. You just displayed one. I'm not saying it's an unreasonable rationalization, but that's what is tricky: rationalizations are always somewhat reasonable. That is why they're so seductive and how they keep the addiction going. At some point, you have to be fully loyal to your goal, no matter the rationalizations. Delegitimize the PhD debate panel, be dogmatic, don't listen to them.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard yea.. one time I was grieving someone’s loss; the rationalization that broke the camel’s back was, “everyone goes through this anyway”. 

Such a sneaky rationalization, but when deeply investigated there’s a deep avoidance and denial there. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Back to the oxy. Today I had to go back to work and I didn´t have any motivation to be dealing with mild wd while sitting for 8 fucking hours in front a screen. 

I´ll kick this stuff on christmas holidays. Enough time off work, lethargic times and season of new propositions. Will be the ideal time. 

And no pseudo comfort meds. I am realising they just make the process so much longer and confuse. If one is detoxing from a chemical is not coherent to be popping more chemicals at the same time. It just confuses the body. 

On 10/12/2023 at 6:06 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Will you kick the lyrica as well after that? It's a pretty addictive drug in itself. 

Beware when Christmas comes for any rationalizations to keep doing the drug. You just displayed one. I'm not saying it's an unreasonable rationalization, but that's what is tricky: rationalizations are always somewhat reasonable. That is why they're so seductive and how they keep the addiction going. At some point, you have to be fully loyal to your goal, no matter the rationalizations. Delegitimize the PhD debate panel, be dogmatic, don't listen to them.

Lyrica is not a problem for me in terms of addiction because I really despise the dirty high it has. I would truly would never do that as a recreational thing (I know some people really like it, not my cup of tea for sure). 

But actually, I have decided I won´t even use that. Last time I used it for Kratom It helped me to get through the WD, but now that I recall, it made the wd muuuch longer. 

Other times I wd from oxy with no meds, I swear in 5 fucking days I am absolutely clean as nothing happened. So that´s what im going to do. No meds, only turmeric, force myself to walk and exercise, and before new years eve I will be happily free from the boring ups and downs of this physical dependence.

Duh, I swear I truly I am more high as a baseline nowadays with my yoga practice and good habits, but I have to end up taking at least as little as 5mg at some point during the day because I start getting uncomfortable wd symptoms. This is the moment where literally it doesn´t have any reason for me to keep doing this stuff. I am confident is time to happily let it go :) 

Edited by Javfly33

I'm 7 days off! It feels like It has been a year HAHAHA.

Life feels like is x1000 more alive and active. I have such a clarity of mind and consciousness.

Yet sometimes my body wants that sweet feeling of slowing down everything and feeling physically at ease 🫠 I Guess ill have to have patience. Probably Will take me months if not year to completely forget the feeling of opiates. I can not imagine the possibility of always missing that feeling.

But 50% maybe i already have It naturally, and It Will come once chemical inbalance is healed. 7 days is very little.

The other 50% i might have to manufacture It on my own with my spiritual tools. Either way im not putting myself a chemical again ever 😡 fuck slavery. I have to produce Bliss from within or die trying in this lifetyme. I know a lot can be done.

On 18/12/2023 at 11:35 PM, Carl-Richard said:

@Javfly33 Gratz :D

🙌👌

Turmeric is really helping with the wd 🙏 Such a magical plant 

On 12/5/2023 at 5:37 AM, Javfly33 said:

Ive thought of It, is just difficult to find a retreat to do It. But yeah It probably would be an interesting experience. 

I was actually going to get microdoses, a member of this forum was trying microdosing iboga.

I second this idea, you can't really beat iboga for oxycodone.  It's just a matter of saving enough money to go to a retreat. 

Edited by SeaMonster

On 12/5/2023 at 5:57 AM, flowboy said:

That said, someone I know was at an iboga retreat recently where this woman was suddenly dead. Super weird. It's not as safe as psilocybin.

You have to go to a retreat where there's a doctor that will screen you, do an EKG etc.  People with certain conditions shouldn't take it, but otherwise it's safe.  It's just much more powerful than mushrooms, there is no comparison.

I think it's heart, liver and lung abnormalities that are a problem, but don't hold me to that, check with the retreat staff.

Edited by SeaMonster

On 12/7/2023 at 8:23 AM, Javfly33 said:

Well, heres the thing. To the contrary that most people think, i dont find addiction neccesarily bad. As long as the addiction is giving you what you want out of It, what IS. the problem with having a depedence to It?

It's a solution to a problem but it's not an OPTIMAL solution.  There are better solutions with less cost (in terms of risk, side effects, money, etc.)

Like, every solution to a problem must be evaluated in those terms: am I paying too much (now and potentially later) to get what I want?  If there's a better solution then you're best adopting it.